Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Intruder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An Intruder Empty
PostSubject: An Intruder   An Intruder I_icon_minitime22.06.08 20:56

Lord Galilee was walking down the halls of the Dark Palace when one of his guards cam running up behind him panting. He seemed out of breath but Galilee waited for him to catch it and continue with what got him to run himself to death. He finally stood straight, still out of breath.

"What is it, what has happened."

"MiLord, there's an intruder at the gate."

He laughed before continuing on down the hallway. After all, it wasn't the first time there's been an intruder at the gate. There's no need to get angry about the fact that there's someone at the gates to the Underworld.

"But MiLord.....it's a human...."

He stopped and for a moment his veins were visible through the skin. He turned around and his anger was extremely intense. Nostrils flaring. Veins popping. Anger flooded him now.

"WHAT!!!! It's at the gate now."

"Yes, MiLord"

He stormed out of the Palace, intensely angry and intended to meet the intruder at the gate....
Back to top Go down

An Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intruder   An Intruder I_icon_minitime24.06.08 12:16

"WHAT!!!! It's at the gate now."

"Uh-oh that sounds like Master Galilee best investigate!" A small red headed child emerged out of the darkness. It was unmistakably Princess Akasha. She giggled somewhat evily and continued to skip lightly down the dark hallways. 'I hope he'll let me play with the humans this time, it's no fair that he has all the fun!' she thought to herself. In no time at all she arrived outside where she could see the gate perfectly. She rushed over wishing to be apart of the scene that was about to unfold.
Back to top Go down

An Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intruder   An Intruder I_icon_minitime24.06.08 22:13

Lord Galilee was on his way to the Throne room . He was furious with the Humans. How dare they try to invade his land. He was so furious that he punched a hole clean through the wall. The will pay for this. And they will pay dearly.

"MiLord, MiLord, " a guard spoke standing outside the Throne room.

"Yes, Nezael, " the Lord spoke back expecting some more troubles.

"We've received a present from Queen Seiitsu, of the Celestials."

He pondered that for a moment. A present from the Queen of Paradise. Never has she done such a thing. What is she up to?

"MiLord, they are tied inside the throne room. She intends for you to take care of them."

"They?"

Yes MiLord. They are Humans."

He opened the throne room and the Lord walked in through the threshold to see the Humans tied up. No doubt they were scared. The better be. Their faces were white, their small eyes were wide staring up at his tall dark figure.

"I am Lord Galilee, Ruler of the Underworld....I am your master now, filthy Humans."

They tried inching away from him but being tied up stopped them from moving far.

"Send the Queen of the Celestials a message for me....We have an even bigger problem here that we must take care of. I hate this but we must fight these....these filthy humans at once. If she found them then that means that her land was invaded as well. I will destroy these things and if she stands in my way, then I will fight her as well as the humans....Oh and Nazael, do try to come back in one piece. Guards are so hard to come by."

The guard left to deliver the message.

He entered the throne room where the Humans were. His eyes were full of malice as he closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down

An Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intruder   An Intruder I_icon_minitime27.06.08 0:46

She walked through the dark hallway, her high heels echoing off the walls as she took each step. Her dark eyes slowly examined the hallway infront of her. She stopped for a moment before she heard the shouts that could only be from Lord Galilee. Her wings arched some as she slowly walked over to the nearest window and looked out at the dark sky. Her blonde hair swayed some as a breeze came through the window. Bringing with it the smell or blood and death. She smiled some and continued to walk down the dark hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

An Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intruder   An Intruder I_icon_minitime04.07.08 21:43

Rose steps off the path outside and notices what seems to be a living flower growing among the graves...

(voice cold and slow)"Pfft! The essence of the corpses are fertilizing the ground. This will soon be taken care of..."

Rose raises her finger to the flower and watches it wither and die in seconds.

"That wasn't worth-..."

A large thump lands behide Rose.

"Whats this...?"

Rose turns and see's the remains of a body.

"No wings, No horns, No claws...This is not one of our own, and thus fore does not get buried..."

Rose turns to walk away.

"But they do get this..."

Rose raises her hand and from the corpse raises a undead minon.

"Minon, i am your master, and today your working wether you wanted to or not. Now move!" demand Rose...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

An Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intruder   An Intruder I_icon_minitime13.07.08 23:29

The young girl was wondering around the palace not really careing about the gards. She liked to walk around the Palace, she did it almost everyday.

Angel was flying over her and Choas stayed a few feet back. Valencia stooped as she seen Lady rose. She started to turn and walk away. Angel did a circle over Valencia's head and started to fly the same way. Choas stopped and waited for Valencia to pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intruder   An Intruder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Intruder
Page 1 of 1