Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

"Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:35

Valencia blinked. She got up and set her drink down she dug in the what is supposed to be a purse. She pulled out a tube then shut the bag. She walked over to sky. Valencia whiped his tears away gently. "Turn around." she said softly and waited.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:37

"No, no.I am good."He said, standing and walking out towards the front of the club.He walked over to a red and black Motorcycle, a Hyabusa, illegal all around the world for it's speed.He kicked the bike stand hopping atop.He sat there, looking at Valencia."See ya' round."
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:44

She followed him out and watched him get on his bike. "Are you shure?" she sighed as she already knew the anser. "Fine, be carefull." She said as she looked at the wound on his back. "Please?" her eyes shifted down and loked at every detail of the bike. She looked up at him. "Were did you get this bike?"
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 5:33

"I stole it.From a car museum."He revved the engine, looking at her."I would bring you along...But that would be me wasting gas."He finally drove off at a fast speed, leaving dust behind.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 5:44

Valencia shook her head and giggled slightly. "Sounds like something you would do." She leaned on the door frame and watched him drive off. She turned around and walked back in when he was out of view. Valencia walked over to Rose and matt and sat down. "hi i'm valencia" She said still lost in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 12:41

Lady Rose sat for a moment in silence.

"Val,this is Matthew, ranked as Angel Of Darkness in our world..."

Lady Rose cuts off her introduction upon seeing more of Matthews Mark of ranking upon his neck.

"Or was ranked that...Now when did you get another rank there Demon Lord Matthew" asks Rose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 12:55

She looked up at Matthew. "Hi." she looked over at Rose. She sighed and grabbed her drink took a sip and blinked. "I'm valencia, i guess you can call me val. Thats what eveybody else does."
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 13:05

Matthew now focused on Lady Rose.

"Shh, the higher ranker one of us is, higher the bounty. But yes, I am Now ranked Demon Lord Matthew, and soon, I might get a pair of wings *chuckles*."

Looks over at both of them.

"Valencia and Lady Rose, I welcome you both to my ball i will be having on Octember 31, which if your not keeping track, is in 3 days, so dress nicely, as both of you always do, and I will see you both there perhaps?" asks Matthew
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/heartless_kings
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 13:08

"And is this a demon only ball?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08.07.08 13:11

*laughs* "Of course not, all is welcome, the more the better, can even bring Sky if he wants too, Rose your angel friend can come too and anyone she wants to bring, *lowers voice* i'd invite this group too come, but there not into the whole ball room stuff, besides none looks like there going to remember it even if i did invite them..."
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/heartless_kings
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2