Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fury Of The Storm

Go down 
+2
Valencia
Erica, The Last Garden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime15.07.08 20:08

Erica looks at the town and without second thoughts she remarks upon the wind coldly an old poem saying:

"Adonai, elohim, el shaddai...
Thou hast become the father of lies,
And I serve thee, henceforth... no more

Becoming thus the essence of sedition;
The steadfast gleam of the unsheated rapier,
The falchion's forceful thrust
At the heart of thy empire... the adam kadmon
To impart the knowledge - the cognizance - of thine

For this I slither in aspect through Eden's gleanings
For this I bid Cain slayeth his brother
For this I rend the weakest salient of thy diadem,
As I, its jewel and very metal shall reflect no more
Your light - the light of enslavement;
The essence of constancy and misaligned justice
To a multitude that knows no freedom...
Ignorant of how subtle the fetter tightens

They shall raise me a saviour - and crown thee a liar
For this I strike with balanced blade,
And spit upon the throes of thine angels' desire

I will not serve... henceforth"

Erica stands still as the ground begins to break apart beneath her. erica taking a step off the ground as a large chunk of the earth raises from the ground, the Chuck of earth, breaking apart with the Effil tower on it. Bararyl Dragon bites into the edge and with his might he begins to spin the large disc of earth. releasing it upon the town, the disc crushes into the buildings and contiunes to launch itself down into the street, tearing up the road and killing hundreds in the process, the disc finally comes to a spot as it hits the bridge foundations and breaking apart with a huge echoing sound, the disc then falls into the water.

A large blast of energy comes from Erica's hand and she watches as it hits a building and explodes. turning and facing Bararyl dragon..

"Kill Em All, Let There God Sort Them Out..." Erica looking at her brothers crest "I'm coming Jessica..."

Erica walks into the street and with a quick lowering of her arms the cars take a blast wave and fly backwardsd, some flipping upside down and others, crashing into others cars. Without a care Erica crosses the street...

The sound of a helicopter flying above her echos the sounds of the law enforcement. "Surrender now or you will be shot on sight..."

Erica looks up at the helicopter, raising her hands in the air as if to surrender... "Shoot me!" Erica watches as her storm turns from just rain to now lightning. A bolt strikes the copter forcing it too loose power, and crashing into the roof of the near by building. Soon more human cops pulled from there cars and again tried to give Erica a chance to surrender...

"Sorry i got a date with family..."

Erica opens her hands in front of her (tucking the pages in her blouse) and a bolt of lightning form the sky hits her left hand forming a current charge flowing betwen both hands. Erica claps her hands together and everything within a 500 yard range explodes. The buildings crumble and flames shoot from the newly built ones, the raods breaks apart becoming a weapon and the cop cars, the cops, not knowing what hit them now all lay dead in the street...

Erica begins to walk again towards her target when the military now steps in, driving tanks in and stopping them 100 feet away from her, she aswell stops...

"Your blocking my way..."
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime15.07.08 22:55

The girl would walk up to Erica. "Would you like help destroying anything." she was in wolf form but could speak human. She knew any normal human would be slightly scared of a talking wolf. The wolf bowed slightly as she grinned showing her k-9 teeth.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime15.07.08 23:36

Erica turning her head to face her talker soon fells the pain of 6 cannons being shot at her, one after the other. Each tank firing once and Erica not feeling the last two cannons because the first four took her down...

As the dust cleared and Erica remain motionless on the street. Dreaming in her mind and reliving what just happened. her eyes remained closed as her earring came back into focus...

"Target is down..." yells a voice in front of her.

"Erica..." The vision of her brother appears before her closed eyes..."Get up sis, you never were the kind to stay down.."

Erica's feeling can back to her and her eyes opened. Slowly getting to her knees, she stumbled a bit, but finally made it. With her back to the tanks and facing Bararyl Dragon. The dragon takes flight, landing in front of the middle tanks, grabbing the barrel with his mouth he begins to move the tank, slamming it into the two tanks beside him. Building momentum he finally raises the tank off the ground, using it as a bat and hammering down the other two nearby tanks until the barrel breaks off and rolls over to Erica, who stops it with her foot. one of the outside tanks fires at Erica, moving her head to the side and watching the cannon miss, it hits the water in lighthouse completely destroying it. The next tank fires and Erica, gasping her sword into two halves holds her sword together and cuts the cannon in half, listening to the two halves of the shell each hit on her sides, she begins to walk forward. The final tank firing its shell at Erica gets stopped, Bararyl Dragon, catching the shell in his mouth turns and throws the shell back and sending down the barrel of the tank. Erica looks over at the burning tank and Barayl Dragon, slaming his weight of the front of the tanks, flips both of them on there sides.

With no movement coming from any more humans Erica enters the steps of the musiem, breaking open the door and walking in...Looking around at her surroundings and going to the front desk area, spots Jessica's Crest in a glass display along with three more crests from her family.

"James, i thought they only had Jessica's..." Breaking the glass with her sword, she grabs all 4 crests. "Sick humans, I'd show them the true power of my family, but not now...i'm made too much of a mess..."

The sound of troops gathering around the building begins to fill the silence of the rain. Helicopters sky lighting from above searching her her first move...

"Great, now what?"...
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime15.07.08 23:55

Valencia was slightly shocked when the girl got back up. she watched the dragon then started to fallowed Erica into the musium. Her eyes shifted to the roof. "Helecopters." she warned and busted open a random case with her paw and bit into what ever it was that was in the case, she ran out of the muisem with the item in her mouth. She took off makeing the helecopters think that it was nothing but a wolf in the muisem and started to follow her because they seen a gleam on the item she had.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime16.07.08 0:04

Lady Rose with a dark mist takes her shape and appears behind Erica.

"Evening Princess..." *Watches her turn around* "No need to worry, i am Lady Rose, Lord Of Inferno. I myself would've enjoyed watching you massacre everyone here, but were a little over whelmed already by your dragons actions at paradise. Now i can however, if you've got what you came for, i can provide you a portal to infinity, and unlike Paradise its a sanctuary, giving a portal to Earth, Inferno or Paradise. Thus if we bring your dragon, he stays with you at all times, don't want a mess like last time. You can stay there for as long as you need, be good idea while you let this settle down, then you can return to doing whatever your doing..." Lady Rose notices the pages in between the golden beaded chain straps across her waist. "Or would you rather go outside and be captured, beaten and killed like the rest of your family was? Your dragon wont beable to help you, you've got enough humans here now to take over this side of the world, this is your one chance to survive...Call forth your dragon and well go..."

Lady Rose opens a portal leading to Infinity and looks at Erica.

"Portal stays open for 30 seconds, move quickly..."

Lady Rose steps into the portal and disappears...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime16.07.08 0:12

Erica, not waiting, calls for Bararyl Dragon. With a large hole now in the wall were the doors once stood, Erica goes into the portal, Bararyl Dragon following right behind...
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime18.07.08 13:46

*Sitting on the roof top he grins as a gaint wall of earth covers the portal*"I can't let you guys go through the portal after all the chaos you guys caused."
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime20.07.08 22:22

*appears out of the blue and leands up behind zero an puffs air in his ear* you know, you should yell if you want them to notice.. with a lot of tense in your voice..so they know your serious...
*looks at them*...werid..
*points at zero and pocks his nose* make sure you you have a cold look when you glare at them..they will think your a weakling if you dont take it a little more seriously..

*looks down again and streaches my cheeks with a werid grin* you all should have sense of humor once in a while.. =o
Back to top Go down
http://www.KimoraRainkaIkariyu.piczo.com
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime20.07.08 23:02

The wolf skidded to a stop almost hitting a building. She looked up at Kimora and let out a slight grin. "theres no stopping me, after all i am a devil." she said and tore her claws into the ground. She dove down into the medium sized portal to the inferno. As soon as she landed on the ground the portal closed.
She landed infront of Erica and Rose. "Hey guys." she said with a grin on her face. Her vampire fangs showing. "You know Erica. You make it hard to keep attion off of you." she said with a slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime23.07.08 12:01

Zero looks up at kimora "That is too troublesome plus I distracted them long enough for the portal to close."
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime25.07.08 22:00

*sits by zero on the ledge with legs crosssed and smiled* no one can be evil enough to be the devil...after all, *narrow eyes and looks back at zero* the wolf stopped.. ^^ ...Valencia..is a pretty good person...well to me that is.. xP

and even if hell breaks lose theirs always room for a little humor.. <)

*looks forward of the view with my narrow eyes and grins* things are really getting intersting.. *licks slowly on my sharp cat-like fangs and gigles deeply alittle* i may be look friendly but when my full side comes outs its deadly.. *smiles brightly* but, ohh well! xD
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 22:50

*walks behind kimora*hello
*looks at the fighting*uh whats going on here
*sits on the gound and sighs*i wonder what all this fighting is about??
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 22:53

*looks at banku* hewo! *watches him sit and answers after hes finshes talking* ._. i dont know what its all about..i forget.. xD *tail sways back and forth* =3
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 22:58

well i guess we will find out*slides my katana out of my belt and onto my lap*anyway this should be entertaining huh haha
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:01

*stares at his katana laying on his lap* o.o
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:03

*looks at kimora*like my katana?
*hands it to her*just dont hurt yourself
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:09

*takes it out of its sheath as i put it up vertically by my face and stares at my reflection on the sword* ^.^
*swings it around me once and it cuts a strained of hair on zero's and banku's head* very nice..sharp to the tip.. *puts it back in its sheath and gives it back to banku* nice..you keep it sharp.. *grins* ^-^

you can call me kimi.. kimora is too formal..
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:12

haha ok kimi
*takes back my katana and puts it back on my lap*
and its only sharp because i dont use it much
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:14

ahh..ok.. *runs my nails in my hair from boredness* ._.
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:20

*yawns and lays on the ground*wake me up when some real fighting starts
*yawns agien and dozes off*
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:29

it will be forever.. ohh well! have a nice long nap! xD
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:50

*closes my eyes and falls alseep on the ground*ZZZZzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime21.08.08 23:56

must resist.. x3 *stares at the marker* stop talking your evil marker! xD *throws it* ok i feel better.. xD
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime22.08.08 12:09

Zero grabs the maker and goes and draws on his face then hides by mergeing with a tree leaveing the marker laying on the ground next to kimi.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime22.08.08 20:42

umm guys, this post closed like a month ago...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fury Of The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Of The Storm   Fury Of The Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury Of The Storm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Earth :: Europa-
Jump to: