Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Welcome... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 17:35

Erica looks at Mistress Seidaku.

"Wasn't going there for my history, i know my history, I would like to go to the accessable one then." Erica passing Mistress Seidaku lead with her hand unhurt hand. "If you would be so kind...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 17:48

"Alright Princess Erica."

Seidaku gently took the woman's hand, and together they headed inside the palace towards the library. Once at the door Seidaku kicked it open, chuckling. The librarian stood up from his place at the desk.

"Must you always kick open doors Mistress?" he asked, pushing up his glasses. Seidaku thought for a moment.

"Yes. Not gonna stop anytime soon 'ither," Seidaku replied. She looked at the Princess. "You may go wherever you desire MiLady." The library had a calm atmosphere, books upon books everywhere the eye should see. There were several levels, the stairs going upstairs towards the higher levels. "If you need anything the Librarian can help you. I must part on my own in here for I have some research to do as well." Seidaku kisses Princess Erica's hand.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 18:46

Erica bidding Mistress Seidaku farewell as she leaves. Turning to face the Librarian and then the endless books. Erica walks over to a shelf and pulls out a random book, looking a the cover and reading the title "The Wizard Of Ozz" looking at the system setup of keepings, Erica turns to the librarian.

Erica places the metal item on his desk and replies "I'm looking for something that might tell me more about this? Its a chain link to Omenra, the Battle chain of chaos. I'm sure even you have something on it."

The librarian smiling and showing Erica to the back, pulls a book from the shelf.

"I don't have much on it, but i do have this..." The librarian hands Erica the open page marked on the details of Omenra.

Erica skimming the paragraphs...

"Forged in hell....yes i know...takes hold on the one that touches the wrong end until they die...yeah yeah...ahh here we go...the chain destroyed by The Garden Royal Family in the process of its use against them, the unbreakable chain, breaking from the fist of King Zymitha upon a contract broken by the Newton Royal Family. King Zymitha taking a sole link from the chain, destroyed its power...*Erica continues to read on in silence until she reads the last part*...The Remains of Omenra are known to be kept by The Lord Of Inferno..."

Erica looks up and thanks the librarian.

"More of a help than i could imagine..."

Erica looking at the librarian once more before leaving...

"Got a container i can put these pages in?" she asks nicely.

The librarian smiling and walking to his desk pulls out a fancy container, cylinder shaped with markings all over the casing.

"This work?" he asked.

"Indeed it will..."

Erica takes the container and places her pages in it. putting the container on her outfit and watching is disappear out of sight.

"Thank you very much.."

Erica walks out of the library knowing now, she has to visit inferno...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 19:24

Seidaku smirked when Princess Erica left the room. She wasn't the only one on a destructive quest. She turned to the Librarian.

"Any new updates on the Child?" she asked. This was only to be kept between him and her. If anyone found out it could be damaging on her part. Afterall, what she sought was thought of to be dead. Purpostruse! That didn't explain how the humans were still alive.

"No Mistress. I have a lead, and that could have something. I will update you," the Librarian answered.

"Thank you." With that she left the library. "The Child of Life will be mine...."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 22:06

Erica Lands with Bararyl Dragon, still holding her arm as the pain keeps getting worse. So she drops to her knees and sits there with her head lowered waiting for the pain to stop.

"Err...i was hoping the pain would leave once i hit paradise...pain is bad, this place is good, why am i still feeling it!!!!" she screams from the palace doors.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 22:20

"Because you never let go," Seidaku explained, leaning against the wall opposite of Princess Erica. "You hold onto the past very tightly. It could be just inner pain, not physical."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 22:42

Erica's looks up at Mistress Seidaku.

"But i have to break this curse...*lowers head*..or do I..."

Erica gets to her feet and falls again.

"Inner pain?..." Asks Erica softly.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 22:59

"I can tell you for true the dead never rest in peace. The past is the past and is better off forgotten. That's why I never looked into my human past as many Celestials remember. You are an immortal, death cannot touch you. If it makes you feel better Paradise will help you in your quest for peace within your ancestors." Seidaku stepped near Erica. "Your inner pain is brought by the mission for your family to rest in peace. It is as though the only reason you still live is for them to die peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 23:23

Erica embracing the pain from the chain and now looking up at Mistress Seidaku.

"And what could Paradise possibly do to help me? I have what i want, not my way of getting it, but i got it *lets her eyes fall upon Omenra* and using it to get revenge on the Newtons is my goal...I know my family can't be released, no spell is strong enough to break it, even if there was, what is the chance it can be done...*Erica Lets her eyes fall on Mistress Seidaku* I want to take back what was taken from me...and i want to start with the fall of the Newton Empire...*Erica stands up and turns her head*...what am i thinking...taking the Newton Empire...i might as well give up on that idea, i might as well just let it all lie where they died..."

Erica moves her head but not her body and glances at Mistress Seidaku.

"Still have that room?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 23:34

"If you weren't so beautiful I'd slap you. You forget that you are surrounded by allies. We can help you take on the Newton Palace. However, Old Lady Time has informed you of three locations to collecting the crests and pages. I would think the Newton Palace has the book so that will be the final place." Seidaku chuckles. "There's always a room for you here. It's beside mine so if you need anything I'll be just next door... or yelling at someone somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16.07.08 23:58

"No, its not worth it, one crest will never be found because it was destroyed, i need them all to break it...now i need other magic to break it. Besides theres not much here, everything is harmless and not the harmful kind. *turns to face her* this place is paradise for the ones not seeking to fight, and inferno isn't my style. And earth, well that went well the last time."

Erica smiles and heads up to the room. Leaving the door open she sit son the bed, about sinking when she did, but not caring at the moment. Looking down at her skirt she begins to run her hand down it, then remembering the chain exposed from her arm, she tried to keep it off the silky bed for risk of casuing more harm.

"I have to tame you, the myth says once the user can control Omenra, its only becomes dangerous to the other being attacked. and right now, i'ma going to need to tame you.."

Erica raises her head and notices a maid at the door.

"Is there anything i can get you Princess?" asks the maid.

Erica looking at her arm and smiling.

"Something to clean this up with would be nice.."

The maid bowing replies "Right away.." and off she goes...

Erica standing up and letting her skirt fall back to the ground, walks just outside her door hoping to see Mistress Seidaku...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 0:38

"We never did finish our conversation," Seidaku said from her place on the ceiling. She stood upside down, but her hair and clothing were as if she was standing up. She grinned. "Missed me?" She fell off of the ceiling, and landed silently on her feet. She eyed the wound and blood. "Not good. Luckily these sheets are charmed so if you punch a hole in them they'll sow back up. Saves time."

The maid returned with a bowl filled with warm water and wash clothes. Seidaku took the bowl and clothes, thanking the maid, and walked back to Princess Erica. She sat down next to the woman, and soaked the cloth in the water, ringed it out before beginning to wipe the blood away.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 0:46

Erica smiling at Mistress Seidaku and letting her eyes glimmering at her.

"You don't have to help me, but i thank you still. I like that about the bed, but i was going to ask you if you had a traning ground or something, i need to learn to control this thing..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 0:55

Seidaku chuckled, soaking the blood stained cloth in the bowl, pulling it out, and ringed dry before wiping off more blood.

"Plenty. If you need a private area it can be arranged with no problem."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 0:58

Flinching from the cleaning of the wound.

"Doesn't matter, would be *flinches again* better, safer for you guys..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 1:13

Seidaku smiles.

"But you start in the morning. Before that and I'll tie you to the bed. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 1:20

Erica, through the pain still from the chain, manages to laugh.

"Alright sounds good...So what do we do until morning?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 1:54

Seidaku laughs.

"We could make out passionately which leads to other things... or perhaps take a walk outside underneath the moonlight instead? Your choice. If you don't like those I have more ideas." She stood up with the bowl, and wash cloth, walking over to the bathroom to the sink, and dumped the blood tinted water. She set the bowl aside with the cloth in it. A maid would come by and take it.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 2:00

Smiling and loking at the wound which was now clean...

"Well i still haven't got my tour of Paradise yet..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 2:06

"We can take that tomorrow morning while we go to the training grounds. Daylight then. Besides..." She appears suddenly right next to Erica. "While you train I have to work. I'd rather spend as much time with you as I can before you run off again."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 2:21

Erica stands up and looks out the window...

"And your other ideas you had?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 2:34

Seidaku chuckled.

"Didn't have any. Just wanted to see your reaction."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 3:16

"Oh...*kinda bummed out look on her face* well i don't know what to say to that..."

Erica walks over to the bed and lays down, staring up at the ceiling...With a growl from in the corner Bararyl Dragon walks up and lays down beside Erica. Looking around to see how He even got in the palace without making a mess, Erica thinks nothing of it and lowers her wounded arm down and pets her dragon.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 3:24

Seidaku gently takes Princess Erica's chin into her right hand, and turned it towards her.

"I could give you a kiss if you like...."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.07.08 3:54

Erica smiles and watches Mistress Seidaku close her eyes as she moves in to kiss her. Without motion Erica switches places with Mistress Seidaku and Mistress Seidaku finds herself kissing the eyeball of Bararyl Dragon. Bararyl Dragon blinks a few times as to what just happened then licks Mistress Seidaku across her face and waits for her reaction...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...   Welcome... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Infinity :: Portal to Earth-
Jump to: