Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 19:47

Erica stands before the palace and greets Lady Rose with a bow. Then standing up to face her.

"Lady Rose, good to meet you in person finally. *Bararyl Dragon licking his shoulder* Not meaning to jump to the point and such, but i need to know where Omenra is? I already know its here, but i would like to know where it is, even to see it..."

Erica stands with her hand still behind her back as she holds the metal link that can repair Omenra.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 19:52

Lady Rose flexing her wings back and forth and looking at Princess Erica.

"And what do you want with a broken chain? If i remember correctly it was smelted down and used in the gates when they were rebuilt..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 19:56

Chuckles

"You must be thinking or some other chain, for if you did try, you would've noticed the chain to not melt. Omenra is even broken, was immune to the elements, or do you not remember about the goblin blacksmiths that made it? it has been almost three thousands years?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 19:57

"Indeed it has been a while, but you didn't answer my question Princess..."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 20:01

Erica takes her hand from behind her back and holds up the link to Lady Rose.

"I plan on returning the favor to the Newtons, as they did to my family. I can put the chain back together and use it aganist them..." Erica replies coldly.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 20:05

Lady Rose feeling the coldness in Erica's tone of voice smilies.

"Even with the missing link, you can't forge it back together, its a goblin skill they used. And there is no goblins in inferno anymore."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 20:16

"I don't need a goblin to put it back together..."

Erica opens her arms and bararyl dragon fuses into her. Erica, lowers her head as the change begins. Her skirt remains untouched and her arms become lined with spiked arm guards and her hands, now wearing very thick war gloves match her armor. A metal spinning crown hovers above her head, and with the design of archangel wings, electricity outlines her back. Giving her archangel wings made of pure electricity.

Erica looks up at Lady Rose.

"Where is Omenra?" Erica demands.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 20:32

Lady Rose, knowing she's dug herself deep this time, Sighs.

"Its is in the dungeon of the palace along with other broken weapons of war. And yes, we've tried to destroy it, but nothing we had worked, so it lays there, both halves, collecting dust and spiders. There is no forge down there, the only forge we have now is in the underworld, and its it used by slaves, i'm sure they wont have a problem if you showed up Princess."

Lady Rose turns to face the palace.

"Come i'll take you to the dungeon."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 21:39

Erica follows Lady Rose to the dungeon. She watches as she opens the door. Erica not caring much now walks inside and looking around, sees the broken chain. Not sure what traps lie between her and the chain, she begins to walk slowly...listening for any sounds that might be the trigger for trap.

After not setting off or not knowing if there was any traps. Erica grasps hold of both pieces of the chain. Knowing each chain piece to weigh at least 1oo pounds each part, she throws both parts over her shoulder.

"Thank you Bararyl Dragon..." she thinks to herself.

Erica turn to see the door closing and soon hearing it lock afterwards.

*sighs* "Should've seen that coming..."

Erica looks around and releases Bararyl Dragon from her. Bararyl Dragon looks at Erica and mumbles.

"We don't need no forge..."

Erica lays the chain across the table and places her link in the broken slot. Stepping away a few feet Bararyl Dragon breathes fire from his mouth while Erica grabs and face of a broken war hammer. Soon the chain being red hot Erica forges the links shut.

After a few minutes the chain cools down and remains motionless. Erica grabs hold on the end of the chain and watches as nothing happens...

"Guess i need the goblins charts..."

Erica turns to face Bararyl Dragon.

"Heat it up and then fuse with me, so you can forge it correctly..."

The dragon nodded and heated up the chain once again. And fusing with Erica she again begins to forge the chain the way of the goblins. Immediately the chain reacted to Erica's left hand which was holding it down. The chain swung up and drilled into the end of her hand, drilling around her arm the force force Bararyl dragon out of her with a thrust and he lands on his side, flipping himself over and watching at the chain sink into his masters arm.

*falls to the floor holding her left arm* "Ahh!!!!" Erica screams as the chain spirals up her arm and drills back into her shoulder, with a large crunch the drill end of the chain locks itself to her spine.

*breathing heavily* "Bararyl Dragon..."

Bararyl Dragon walks over to Erica and licks her face, feeling her pain he lowers her head and helps her to her feet. Erica leaning on Bararyl Dragon still looks at her arm, covered in blood and seeing the top side of the wings which were blades sticking out of her arm and the other side of them, stuck in her arm. Erica watches as her blood runs down to the end of the chain and dips onto the spike on the front.

Erica Stands off off Bararyl Dragon and gets a feeling for Omenra. The chain, heavy at first, shrinks to about 6 inches off her hand, and with a small jerk the chain expands about 6 feet before Erica whips the chain back in her direction and catching it in her other hand, quickly dropping it as it cut her other hand.

"I'll tame you in a minute, right now *looks at Bararyl Dragon* time to make a mess.."

Bararyl Dragon lets off a smile and blasts the door and bricks away. Erica hopping on Bararyl Dragon ducks low as he makes a new hallway leading out of the palace. Once in the sky Erica raises her head and heads to Paradise...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime16.07.08 21:51

Lady Rose remains quiet as she watches Erica fly off in the distance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos   Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omenra, The Chain Of Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Inferno :: Palace of Darkness-
Jump to: