Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A Scenery of Loss   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 15:25

Erica walks outside the Paradise Palace gates and greets the morning air. Still unaware of how Bararyl Dragon made it inside and back out without making a mess is on her mind, but soon thinking of more important things.

"Training day..." Erica looks at Omenra and gets blinded by the reflection it put off against the sunlight.

Lowering her arm again and letting it lay still against her body she waits; waits for Mistress Seidaku. Pushing her hair to the side Erica wlaks over to the cliff that drops down to the Garden Of Eden. Looking further she sees the Golden Gates and further past that, lies the portal to Infinity.

Feeling that the training grounds are not meant to be seen, She continues to wait...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 15:30

Seidaku pounced on Princess Erica from behind, hugging the woman.

"GOOD MORNING!" she shouted, laughing at the end. "Did you eat breakfast? Sleep well? A good night's rest equals a productive day filled with work, and when night comes relaxation is more rewarding!"
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 15:34

Erica smiling at Mistress Seidaku and looking at Bararyl Dragons face and then she smirks at him.

"No, i haven't, but its better that way. Old family rule was never to eat before training, saves the servants alot of cleaning up to do..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 15:44

"Perhaps.... Anyways! I'll show you where the private training grounds are." Grasping Erica by the waist, she stomped her foot onto the ground none too gentle, using her element ability to create a shockwave underneath them as the ground shattered half a mile radius, and fell into a deep cavern. Seidaku spread her wings as they glided down. Inside the cavern was nothing, but a flat ground tiled by circular designs. "This is it. The door over there..." She points in the northern direction. "Leads up to your room. Nobody can enter so you're not disturbed. Need anything else?" As she spoke the ground pieces repaired themselves to the ceiling, and merge together again. Lights were lit up from invisible sources like gems or perhaps the crystals that laid in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 16:52

Erica smiles and looks around at the arena. Seeing it more so clean than anything she looks at Mistress Seidaku.

"Isn't used much is it?" she chuckles and walks over to the middle.

Erica holding out her arm gently attempts to swing it, watching the chain extend and make a small sandstorm around her. Erica lowering her arm and coughing from all the dust.

"Well this wont be as hard as i thought it to be..." She commments outloud.

Watching her moves this time, Erica swings her arm forward, the chain expanding across the arena and latching onto the wall. Erica a little shocked tried to pull the chain out of the wall but gives up trying for it doesn't move. Erica pulls herself around to the side of the arena and runs along the side, kicking herself onto the wall and running toward the chains hook mark. Jumping over the chain and lashing her arm the chain breaks from the wall and swings up in the air. Erica about ready to fall, thrusts the chain and it drills into the wall again. Swinging herself up and releasing the chain from the wall, She lands in the middle with a large thump as the chain wrapped itself around her hand and helped itself to punch the landing spot, sending dirt and shards of rock everywhere. Erica stands up and unwraps the chain, seeing no cut marks from doing that she smiles at Mistress Seidaku.

"Getting the hang of it already..." She smirks.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 16:56

Seidaku just watches from the sidelines, arms crossed over her chest, and is careful not to get in the way. She was very impressed by the way Princess Erica controlled it so quickly, and let a smile cross her face.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 17:15

"Indeed you are.." Replies Lady Rose coldly as she walks out of the shadows accompanied with a man.

Lady Rose looks at Erica and smilies.

"This Princess is Prince Abadorr...*the Prince takes hold of his very nicely and detailed short spear.*...under the queens rules of Paradise he has willingly accepted the rules and would like to see just how well you can fight..."

The Prince Bows and with his pale skin and scarred face, he stands up letting his cats eye yellow eyes glow.

"If I may have this dance my Lady?" asks the prince.

Lady Rose walking over to Mistress Seidaku and bows before her.

"And how are you mistress?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 17:17

Seidaku bows in return.

"I am well. Still weak from blood loss though. And yourself MiLady?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 17:20

"Oh alright, Brought Prince with me to deal with Princess, if she has any fighting blood in her, she's going to need it."

Lady Rose looks at the shirtless Prince as he awaits for the challenge...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 17:22

OOC: *Takes a picture for her shounen-ai collection* hehe.

"Very well. Only if Princess Erica accepts the challenge. There shall be no death."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 17:23

Erica looking at Roses Prince and kind of wondering why she brought him here, rasies her hand allowing the Prince to stand.

"I'm sorry Prince, but i'm not going to accept your challenge."

Erica Bows in return and then stands up.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 17:49

The Prince respects the princess's request and looks around. Kicking up a piece of rock from the ground he begins showing off his skill with his 2 foot long spear, smacking it a few times, cutting chunks off of it, and finally by cutting the rocks in half. as both pieces hit the ground and echo he bows to Lady Rose.

Lady Rose stops talking to Mistress Seidaku and looks down at the Prince.

"Forgive me my Mistress..."

Lady Rose looks down at the prince and moves her arm.

The Prince turns towards Erica and with his spear he hits her across her back, quickly spins hitting her three more time sin the same spot and bringing the head of the spear up to her neck.

Lady Rose walks in front of Erica and grins...

"Unlike Mistress Seidaku, my repaying of damages is much more fun..."

lady Rose turns her hands to fire and blasts a fireball at point blank range at Erica's face, sending her into and arena wall.

Lady Rose turns to face her Prince.

"Kill her..." She demands calmly.

The prince begins walking towards the Fallen Erica with his spear spinning in his hands....
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 18:00

"Ice Pike!" Seidaku shouted, her tessen out and unfolded as she waved it upwards. Sharp spikes of harden ice shoot up from the ground underneath the Prince, wounding him morally. "Consume." A snake appears from the ground, its scales a rusted shade as it ignores the ice, and swallows the dead prince whole. It starts to circle the large area, coiling up as its massive body takes up a large portion of the room. "Shockwave." She pounds her fist into the wall, making a dent, and the ceiling shatters into pieces as it revealed Paradise. "Lady Rose. I suggest you get out of my realm before something bad happens... namely your death..." Her pupils changed into a snake's that mirrored the gaint one whose hand was above Princess Erica's body for protection. Both eyes were of a yellow shade, and a promise of pain. "If you come into Paradise again without my permission you will die..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 18:17

lady Rose smilies and then begins to laugh.

The snake gets split apart as the so called dead prince walks from the corpse.

"I knew you'd help the Princess, and thats mainly why i brought him. Fallen Prince Abadorr, The Son of Resurrection...All those that stand in his presence are immortal..."

Lady Rose Fire multiple blasts of arcane energy, watching the ceiling collapse above her, burring her in rock. Turning her attention to the Princess now...
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 18:34

"Omenra!" the word echoes from the arena as the chain swings and hits both the prince and rose.

The chain flares full of electricity and Erica slams the tip of it into the ground, a solid straight line breaks open the earth and hits Erica and the prince again. The prince getting to his feet, slams his spear on the ground and it extends to 5 feet. charging at Erica now he swings a ball of electricity back at Erica. both missing there target. The princes jumps forward and brings down the spear, Erica grabbing hold of the end of the chain pulls it tight and holds it up to block the prince. the prince tries to stab Erica many different times and each one blocked until Erica wraps the chain around the handle of the prince's spear and throws him across the room. Turned to face the prince Erica brings her hands to her waist and holds her palms upright...The ground crackles and two rectangular chunks or rock rise up on each side of the prince.

"Rez, from this!!!" Erica slams the two rocks together trapping the prince inside them.

Turning now to face Rose she pulls her sword off her back and detaches into her two swords. Dragging them in the dirt as she walks towards Rose.

"Your prince isn't in your line of sight, and you are no longer immortal."

Rose tried to charge at Erica, but Erica stabs her sword into her back of her skirt, watching her begin to fall Erica catches her by the neck with her other sword.

"Newtons shall perish..."

Erica's eyes turn white as she catapults Rose into Mistress Seidaku who has dug herself out of the rubble.

Jumping up to the two ladies and raising her head, lifting both ladies off the ground and parlaying them so they can't move. Erica spreads out her swords and begins to walk slowly towards them, taking her time and letting each footstep echo off the ground.

Not knowing who is who anymore Erica replies with a very dark and cold remark..."Kill Em All...let God... *raises head to looks at her enemies* Sort Them, Out!"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 18:47

'Erica!" Seidaku shouted. She kept shouting Erica's name, trying to snap the woman out of the trance.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 20:01

Not hearing the screams of Mistress Seidaku. Erica continues to her walk towards the two helpless ladies...Not noticing the Prince breaking free from his earthen tomb.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 20:04

Lady Rose looks at Mistress Seidaku.

"I have to admit....this isn't the way i saw myself dying..."

Lady Rose looks at Erica and seeing her prince in the background begins to not worry. She then looks over at Mistress Seidaku who has yet to notice him walking up to Erica.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 20:05

Seidaku spotted the Prince.

"Behind you!" she shouted, hoping at least that got through.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 20:57

A large smashing sound froms from the ceiling as Bararyl Dragon drops in between Erica and the two angels. Bararyl Dragon, quickly looking at the situation opens his mouth, blasted Erica away from the angels. He then turns and looks at The prince, who, now is backing down from him. Erica gets to her feet and begins to be consumed by Bararyl Dragons solor beal attack. The attack just keeps hitting her...

"Bararyl..."

Erica drops her swords as the attack continues to consume her.

"Dragon..."

Erica still on her feet begins to push back Bararyl Dragons attack, soon pushing it off of her completely and forceing it back at Bararyl Dragon with her own energy.

Bararyl Dragon digs his claws into the ground and moves his body into an attack position. Bring forth more of his power at his attack.

The Prince takes his spear and stabs it in Erica's back, breaking her counterattack, Bararyl dragons attack begins to hit Erica once again. The power from his attack now drops Erica to her knees and soon to her hands. Bararyl dragon watches as Erica's eyes flash from white to her noraml electric blue. Releasing his attack on Erica, she drops to the ground and lays there.

Bararyl Dragon licks her face and watches as Erica sits up.

"What happened big guy?" Looking at the choas and still seeing both ladies stuck in her spell.

Erica stands up and mumbles a few words and watches as the spell releases the two angels. Turning and facing the Prince, erica picks up her swords and looks at him coldly.

"Your turn..."

Erica doesn't give the prince to understand what she said when both her blades cut into his stomach. Pulling them out and slashed more parts of his body. He tried to block with his spear but Erica's sword cuts it in half. Spinning around and what seems like slow motion Erica's arms force the blades of the Princes neck, with ease they cut through him. His head falling to the ground and his body, feeling lost, falls forward. Once the motion of slowness fades Erica stakes The princes head on his own spear, leaving his body never to find it.

"Immortal without a head..."

Erica turns to face Lady Rose, but finds she has disappeared, turning back and seeing the prince gone aswell.

"You alright?" Erica helps Mistress Seidaku too her feet...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 21:18

Seidaku traps Erica into a hug, and pulls back only a bit.

"You do any crazy crap like that again you are trapped in your room until you calm down!" She then hugs Erica again, tightly. "At least you're safe now."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 21:27

Erica laughs and then looks at Mistress Seidaku.

"It'll happen again, but each time i will learn to control it...I used to have full control over it at one time, i must learn how to do it once again...*looks around* how much of a mess did i make this time?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 21:30

Seidaku chuckled.

"Not so bad. I suppose this chamber is good for your training since it'll repair itself." She turned to face Lady Rose. "You best exit Paradise before something else happens..."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 21:37

Erica looks around and asks..

"Where do you see lady Rose at? *thinking for a moment* thought she fled with her prince?..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime17.07.08 21:45

"Anyways. Let's get outta here."

Any and all damage that was done was put back in place as if a battle hadn't sprung.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read!!!!   Read!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next