Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"It's cold and you suck."

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

"It's cold and you suck." Empty
PostSubject: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime18.07.08 2:52

Sky was covered heavily in designer coats.
Keeping warm wasn't the main problem.Living was.

Sky turned about only to peer into the mouth of a dragon known simply as the ' Fatalis '.

The dragons underbelly was red, it's top being a black.It had a long snake like body, a pair of large wings and front and back legs.

Sky smirked, turning around quickly and running under the body of the Fatalis.And at the moment, he made his biggest mistake.Nearing the beast.

A sudden red eletricity shot from the beast, hitting Sky and causing him to fall to the ground, easily dead.

Within his right hand, he held Yamato which seemed to glow purple.The Fatalis turned about, parting it's large jaw to reveal a ball of electricity, roaring rather loudly.

A smirk played against Sky's lips, the man slowly coming to a stand."Fatalis eh'...Reminds of ' Fatty ' for some strange reason.."He coughed up, spitting up blood onto the snow.His orange eyes shot a red color, a blue aura cloaking his form.He unsheathed Yamato, holding the blade with his right hand, shouldering it.His left hand held the sheath of Yamato, his aura building up into a Devil known as ' Vergil ' or ' Nelo Angelo ' over him, the Devil holding what seemed to also be Yamato.

"You aren't Dante.."Said the Devil.

"Dante is dead..I killed him."

"Hmm, so be it."

Sky lunged forward, jumping and swinging the sheath of Yamato for the jaw of the Fatalis, easily knocking it's mouth close and up, the Devil which was made from pure Aura swinging it's Yamato up.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime18.07.08 13:23

Erica, standing a bit further back behind Sky watched as he and the devil fought. Knowing he might need help, but not too sure, She stood there, and watched.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime18.07.08 14:06

Erica feeling the cold wind blow across her thinks to herself...

*Shivers* "I need to go in somewhere, it is too cold for me to be dressed like this..."

Erica turns her back and walks back towards the town.

Once there she walks into a tavern. The heat was nice, and mostly the bar was empty, few tables were filled and not a soul on a bar stool. She sat down at a table by the door. The waitress came over and to her.

"IS there anything i can get you miss?"

Erica looking at the waitress and kindly smiling.

"No thanks, just enjoying the heat..."

The waitress smiles back at her.

"It is pretty cold out there, sure I couldn't get you a cup of cocco?"

Erica knowing she wish she could say yes, but having no money had to respond back.

"No thank you, i'll warm up in here, then i'll go back into the cold..."

The Waitress bids Erica farewell and walks off to serve other people.

Leaning back in the bench Erica pulls out her container and before opening it, examines the designs on the casing. Not sure what they were about, she opens the container and looks at her nine pages she has...
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime18.07.08 14:43

*Zero enters the bar and walks to the heater he looks over at Erica*"Hello."*He closes his eyes and smile because he is warm. and orders two cups of hot coco for them*"So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha
High Counsel of the Devils

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime18.07.08 17:00

"She's probaly wallowing in guilt for near enough killing her mistress, and my friend. I may look like a devil but I have a heart even if it is all charred up and shrivelly black" Princess Akasha sat down next to them taking off her extremly large black fluffy eskimo trench coat she shoved it onto erica's shoulders. "I gotta say threatening the ruler of my realm when your just a mere rebel with a confusing past was bold of you. Iv'e heard most of the info but i prefer not to remember it's all crap to me and i'd rather just live my afterlife without crap like that" Akasha took a sip of the whiskey she had conned off the bartender of course she didn't look of age with her body but he was close to death and wasn't a very pure hearted man either they had a deal is all we shall say.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime18.07.08 17:33

Erica smilies as she takes a sip of coco.

"Thank you both. I am sorry for what happened up there, I knew what was going to happen and thats why i had declined the prince of his offer. Though Lady Rose did bring it upon herself, I would openly apologize to her. *looks over at Master Zero* I'm still a bit cold though warming up quick. *pauses for a moment* I don't believe we have met, my name is Erica *takes another sip of the coco* and yours?"
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime18.07.08 18:05

"Who me or that guy there with the creepy eyes? Cause we haven't been formally introduced either." Akasha hiccupped slightly a tiny lick of flame came out of her mouth. "Tis the devil's way to keep warm" she winked at Erica as her face went from pale to tinge pink with the fire inside of her fueling.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime18.07.08 19:04

Erica turns her attention to Akasha.

"Well both, only thing i know about you is your name, which you stated earlier. Though it seems i'm becoming well known to Inferno and Paradise..." Answers Erica as she takes another sip of the coco.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 0:28

Zero just smiled with his eyes closed as he dranks the coco

Me? Well my name is Zero.

He shakes both of their hands and steals the drank from the young princess.

Sir do me a favor and don't sever her anymore dranks other then hot coco.I prefer if her hicups didn't burn down this place.

Zero goes and sits down as he stares out the window.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 1:24

Erica beings to look at her pages and becomes completely blank.

"These pages don't say anything about my family. Most of them are too badly ruined to even try to read."

Erica tosses the pages on the table and stands up.

"Why do i bother trying to help other people. All i ever did was get blamed and burned in the end."

Erica sits back down and takes a drink of her coco.

"Mr. Zero, Nice to meet you. Anything you can tell me about this stuff?"

Erica offers the pages to Master Zero.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 1:44

With one great last slice, he removed the head of the Fatalis.

He said, grasping the tail of the large dragon and beginning to slowly drag the beast over to the town that hired him.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 2:21

Erica standing up again sees Sky dragging the dead dragon into the town. Smirking she turns back to her two friends.

"I don't think i should even try."

Erica picks up her papers and puts them back in the container.

"So how is everyone tonight?"
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 12:00

"Pass me those papers" Akasha stared at where erica had placed them. "Pass them!" she started to jump up and down like a little child, ah that she was. Erica passed her the papers "I don't see what you can do their too ruined" erica said as she dropped her arm to her side. "These pages have different materials, they become this way with different reactions in the air, so if i just.." Akasha held out her hands with the paper in them then scrunched them together "watch this and don't get angry" she concentrated with her eyes closed on the air around her. The air seemed to shift, dust particles clumped together and burned away "dust doesnt help" akasha whispered as she took the deepest breath and blow it into her hands then she opened her eyes suddenly and her hands set on fire. she opened them slowly...the pages were no longer ruined..but soft and new and the ink was as clear as the day it was written. "Ancient elemental sorcery that is" she grinned "it's good to be couple of centuries old".
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 19:15

OOC:Nice taking control of an others character...Nice.:]

IC:He pushed the door to the tavern open once he received his bounty, the man slowly making his way to sit beside Akasha, lightly shoving the child aside."A tavern isn't the place for a child.And re-newing paper isn't ancient elemental magic.If so, ancient elementals were retards."
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 19:25

Zero laughed

Not really the ancients elementals were much powerfull then the elementals of today.They were truely one with nature.The lost teachings of the ancients have been past down through a family.

He sit there and stare out of the window again
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 20:24

Erica sat there watching Sky, then greeting him warmly.

"Hello again Sky." She smiled. "The elementals of lost time were in touch with nature more than some whata be elementalists. Though this isn't the time to read what they say, i do admire the help. *Erica puts the papers back in the container and hides it once again.* Enjoying the warmth Sky?"

Erica looks over at Master Zero and then shows him her empty cup.

"Would it be too much to ask for another cup Mr. Zero?"
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 21:49

"Nope"He said with a smile as he leaves a bag of money for her to drank her fill.

Well I'm heading out now.

Zero opens a portal then leaves to Japan to finish setting up the ball and tournament.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime19.07.08 22:53

Erica a bit shocked by Master Zero's gift. She kinda thanks him and taking the money, gets another cup of coco and sits back down.

*taking a sip of her coco* "I guess i should get going too unless you want to chat Sky, haven't seen you in a long time it seems..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It's cold and you suck."   "It's cold and you suck." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1