Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thing That Should Be...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

The Thing That Should Be... Empty
PostSubject: The Thing That Should Be...   The Thing That Should Be... I_icon_minitime26.07.08 14:20

Lady Rose paced about on a cliff that drops to the lake of fire. More of less this cliff was used as a diving ramp or a drop off for those not able to survive the lake.

"Erica has all that power...but power consumes all."

Erica stops pacing, opens her wings and flies into the lake of fire. Staying in the lake, Lady Rose lets herself sink to the bottom.

"Of course, being consumed can happen sooner than one wants it too..."

Lady Rose raises from the lake. A alarm goes off from the gates of the underworld.

"Humans!" Rose looks up at the devils that are awaiting to greet the humans. "They dare enter my realm?!!"

Rose flies to the castle and is greeted by one of her generals.

"My Lady, when should we attack?"

Lady Rose looks at the General.

"Let them come...the lake doesn't seem as hot as usual..."

The General smilies evilly.

"Yes My Lady..."

Lady Rose enters the palace and heads down to the laboratory and pressing her hand upon the door it opens. She walks in being greeted by the works she passes on. entering the vault Rose stops and begins to sort through the millions of potions sitting on shelves.

"This one should do it..." Rose picks up a clear colored vial with purple colored liquid in it.

Upon leaving the lab the Rose waves to the workers and leaves, the door locking shut behind her.

A general reports to Lady Rose with bad news.

"My Lady, Infinity has been taken by the humans, theres thousands of them attacking inferno and paradise!!!"

A upsetting look appears on Roses face.

"Then to hell with the lake, kill em all!!!"

The general bowing and giving orders to attack on sight leaves to head back to the fight.

Rose opens her own little portal and disappears...

Upon landing on Earth Lady Rose takes a small glimpse and finding her target; Erica. Rose watches the princess sleep in Master Zeros ball room area. Taking out her potion she feeds it down Erica's throat. Erica wakes up and begins to feel the power of The Darkness begin to take control...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Thing That Should Be...   The Thing That Should Be... I_icon_minitime26.07.08 15:23

Erica tried to gasp forward but couldn't, the poison she was given had already begun to do its thing. Erica dropped to her stomach and once again feel into a slumbler.

Visions of Lady Rose and then her father streamed her mind. Voices coming from the two illusions were soo strong to tell apart. But soon, there was only one voice. One vision, one meaning. Her father stood before her in her mind.

Erica...Princess Erica...wake up...Erica... The vision comes to a stop for a moment and then replies once more...Erica...someone is standing on your skirt...

Erica's eyes opened, she found herself in the middle of Zero's arena. She got up off the ground, standing on her feet and falling to her knees as Lady Rose holds out her hand, A black mist forming around it. Extreme pain sends itself through Erica's head and she drops, holding her head in her hands and trying to figure out what is happening...

"Mr. Zero, i don't want to hurt this place, i don't....no...NO...NO!!!!!" Screams Erica.

Electricity makes itself channel out of her body, the pain forcing itself worse upon her...

...You are mine now...

"NO!!!!!" the arena becomes filled with the static and electricity.

...bow...to me...

A large explosion rips itself apart from the arena. leaving the walls now a parking lot. A white mist surrounds Erica. Raising her head and letting her once blue eyes glow blood red, the electrcity in her eyes still there. Erica stands up and faces Lady Rose.

"My Lady..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thing That Should Be...   The Thing That Should Be... I_icon_minitime26.07.08 15:40

Lady Rose smilies happily and stands beside Erica. First things first...we have a little problem."

Erica and Rose listen as hear the blasts of a large army nearby...

"Lets go..." Orders Rose.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thing That Should Be...   The Thing That Should Be... I_icon_minitime26.07.08 15:55

Erica stands on the ground, her thoughts of sorrow had gone away, her thoughts for regret disappeared. The care for what she did had become uncaring. She opened her wings and took off following her master...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thing That Should Be...   The Thing That Should Be... I_icon_minitime26.07.08 19:04

With the witness of the humans retreating back Lady Rose looks at Erica.

"I'm unwelcome in Paradise, but you, you are loved...go get it, and i don't care how you get it..."

Lady Rose opens a portal.

"I can take you as far as Infinity, and bringing Bararyl Dragon isn't recommended."

Lady Rose Enters the portal...
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thing That Should Be...   The Thing That Should Be... I_icon_minitime26.07.08 19:40

Erica watching Rose enter the portal, and leave it opens. Erica opens her wings, and takes flight, heading towards the opening found by the humans she enters it. Landing on Infinity. Bowing to Lady Time and then walking into the portal to Paradise.

Upon entering Erica notices all the dead bodies and steps over them. Noticing the damaged weapons the humans attempted to use. Erica picks up a large gun, broken from being dropped she walks over to the cannon, though in many pieces she places her hand upon the gun and the main frame of the cannon, fusing the two items together, the cannon dish spins and begins to spark. Erica giving the cannon power with her electricity sends off a blast, hitting the outside edge of the gates, blowing a hole in the ground, as well killing the guards. Erica smirks and soon walks towards the Palace gates.

With no guards here and all the angels running about, Erica knows that she has time to get what Lady Rose desires from here. Erica throws the end of her chain at the gates center line, the chain locking to the gate. Erica pulls back, not able to move the gates alone, pulls thrust from flapping her wings, eventually the right side of the gates swings open. Erica releasing the chain from the gate walks by. Heading now to the Palace door she opens it. walking down the hallway a guard waves and with a small smirk from Erica, the guard drops to the floor; Dead. Coming to the forbidden library (being directed by Lady Rose) Erica wraps the chain around her hand and punches the door, the door cracking apart and with another punch breaking, Erica walks over the pieces of the door. Erica glides down to the bottom floor and being greeted by the bookkeeper. Erica draws her swords and traps the bookkeeper with her chain.

"Where's is the Inscription Book Of Forgotten Tales And Teachings and Where is the information you have on The Garden Royal Family?" Demands Erica in Lady Roses Voice.

The bookkeeper fearing silently closes her eyes and standing before Erica reveals the missing pages of the garden Family Book and the Inscription Book Of Forgotten Tales And Teachings. Erica picking up the books releases the bookkeeper.

"Thank you!" again in Roses voice.

Erica takes flight and back up to the broken door, though the door was broken the barrier stood before Erica.

"Foolish magic!" Erica's chain acts as a wall as she slams herself through the barrier.

Getting to her feet again Erica turned and faced the weak Mistress being carried up the stairs to her room.

"Ahh Mistress" Comments Erica again in Lady Roses voice.

Erica draws her sword and quickly slamming her chain on the hallway knocks down the group holding her up. Before mistress could fall Erica's chain wraps around her waist and draws her into Erica's swords. Both swords enter Mistress's chest. Erica's chain unwraps from around her waist as Mistress falls forwards on Erica's swords. Her hand leaning forward Erica whispers in her ear the words Best Regards. Erica pulls out her blades and finds herself another guard to kill as she leaves the Palace. Once outside, Erica opens her wings and leaves Paradise, going from Infinity to Inferno...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thing That Should Be...   The Thing That Should Be... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thing That Should Be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Inferno :: Lake of Fire-
Jump to: