Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking free...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime26.07.08 21:25

After landing the book into Roses hands, Erica with her own thoughts for a moment as the potion begins to wear off. Jumped from the Infinity plains and fell into the soft snow. The coldness of the snow puts Erica into a thinking mood...As she walked with her arms cuddled up and having her own mind and thoughts back, she continued to sink as she stepped in the snow. Knowing she could just fly up and look for lights, she knew she had done something wrong, not sure of what, her sorrow overcame her and walking was her best bet...
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 2:09

Erica now freezing cold from the -50 degree's collapses in the snow. After a few hours Erica wakes up to the bright light of a older looking women holding a hot cup of tea. Lying on a comfy bed in a small wooden cottage like house. It being very warm inside and Erica finding herself wrapped in blankets looks up at the older lady.

"Not often a angel falls from the sky and is found *the lady smilies and offer Erica the cup of tea* here you dear, this will warm you up on the inside very nicely."

Erica reaching her arm arm that helds omenra and takes the cup without saying anything she looks around.

"What did you hit to get that poor chain in your arm?" asks the old lady.

Erica looks up at the lady and quietly replies.

"I stole it from hell..." Erica looks at the older lady and seeing her not shocked at all Erica continues to talk "Thank you for the tea."

Erica sits up and stands herself up. Laying the empty cup on the night stand she walks out of the room. Not sure of where she's at exactly, but not exactly caring at the moment either. Erica opens the front door and feeling the cold air she shuts the door again.

"Is it always this cold here?" asks Erica.

The older lady picking up Erica's cup and beginning to make the bed again replies back...

"Yes, your in the North Pole my dear..."

Erica sits down on the bed and smilies.

"The North Pole..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 13:03

Lady Rose enters the palace. Her slaves dealing with the newly admitted members of inferno. Listening to there screams as one by one they are fed to the lake of fire. Lady Rose placing the second part of the book together. Lets the book repair itself, but doesn't open it.

"Guards!" demands Lady Rose.

Two guards entered the room.

"You called my lady?"

"Yes, my unwilling friend, Princess Erica, though i have no use for her, i want you two to make sure she never walks again...*Rose hands a key to a guard* I don't care how its done, just get it done..."

The guard with the key looks at the other guard and together they face Rose.

"Anything my Lady?"

"Yes, anything, why else would i give you the key to the weapon and armory vault. Now go!"

The guards very happy with Roses answer quickly leave the room...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 18:23

Erica sits upon the bed, thinking to herself...

Such agony i feel inside. The thoughts so another inside, unfriendly... Erica finds herself back in a vision state of mind, a purple mist as the background and standing in middle was her, soon hearing flashbacks for her father and soon another voice. Hearing her father but seeing a image not him, th metal wings focus in and Erica snaps out of her vision.

Lying on bed now Erica opens her eyes to see the old lady with her back to the bed. Erica lies there, motionless..."Rose!..." Erica mumbles. A knock comes from the door and Erica looking now at the old lady.

"Anyone you know?" Asks Erica.

"I'm the only house within miles, no man can make it out there without letting the base know first..."

Erica sits up and looks at the old lady.

"I'll take that as a no then..."

The old lady opens a drawer and sitting there is two guns. One on the two handguns has a silver frame with gold trim and the barrels having a diamond pattern allows for more than one shot at once. With a silver circle rounding chamber on the side, making the reload of this gun basically auto and with a clip that holds 20 shots. This gun, looking large, is actually light for its size.

The second gun much smaller and light weight is a Cerberus. A two barreled gun with not much to it... Breaking free... 8a784af3bd2980_full

Erica looking at the old lady kinda weird now...

"You can fire these?"

The old lady taking the Cerberus smilies.

"Only this one, other one kicks too much, all yours to use if you can handle it..."

Erica kinda still on her edge takes the other other gun from the drawer and runs her hands down the side. Immediately she understands the gun, its power and how to fire it. Picking up the gun and holding it up in her hand.

"Where did you find this gun?"

The old lady smilies.

"It was found in the snow, it had melted the snow around it. Once we touched it, its heat faded."

Erica begins to smile.

"Another weapon not meant for this world..."

The knocking continues once more.

"Think they'll get the message no one is home?" asks the old lady sarcastically.

Erica placing the gun on her shoulder smilies.

"Doubtful..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 18:39

Seidaku stands outside the door, an annoyed look on her face. That's it! It's too cold out here and she was still weak!

"Ready or not, here I come!" she shouted, kicking the door open. "Erica! You need to come to Paradise or Lady Rose will kill you! Also I can't protect you if she sends her army..."
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 20:57

Erica stands ready as the door gets kicked opened, the old lady fires, putting two bullet holes into Seidaku's left leg. Erica lowering her weapon looks at Mistress.

"Mistress Seidaku?" Erica a little shocked..."Kicking doors on people homes can get you shot you know..." Chuckles Erica.

The old lady realizing what she'd done wraps a wet rag and begins to wipe up the blood on Mistress Seidaku.

"Sorry about that..."

A evil laugh comes from outside as a spiked ball swings in and knockes into the table, two devils make there way into the small house. Each chuckling as they hold a large claymore and each a spiked ball with a chain attached to it.

"Haven't has this much company sinse the build was built..." comments the old lady.

"Time to go Garden..." snares the two devils.

Erica points the gun at the devil on the left. Firing the gun at him, the devil gets hit by the bullet and flights outside the cabin hitting the snow, rolling three times and stopping, face up, a large tunnel between his eyes.

Erica skaing off the kick from the gun aims it again at the other devil.

"Mama..." gulps the devil.

Erica ready to fire holds the gun steady.

"She's in Hell..."

Erica fires the gun and this time, the devil hits the cabin wall and remains motionless, a three inch hole in his head as well.

Walking over to Mistress and the old lady, Erica knees down...

"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 22:22

"Holy devils! That was badass!" Seidaku commented, ignoring her second wound. 'Beautiful women are sexier when fighting...'
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 23:03

Erica helps Mistress off the floor and walked her over to the bed. Erica walks over and closes the door.

"Nothing holy about them..."

Erica sits uses Omenra to pick up the spiked ball sitting on the table. Omenra, glowing a dark misty blue takes control of the devils weapon, melting it down and using it to repair the broken table.

"What were you saying about Rose?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 23:08

Seidaku looks at Erica.

"Lady Rose wants to destroy you, but I'm not gonna let that happen! We need to return to Paradise before they return again."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime27.07.08 23:54

Erica sits quietly now...

'Being hunted by the hunter as if i'm not worthly to be hunted one on one...'

Erica picks up the gun and looks at the old lady. The old lady nodding her head to Erica. Erica smiling places the gun to her side. Part of Omenra unlinks itself and saddles the gun to Erica's skirt. Turning to face Mistress now...

"I'm sorry, but its time i hunt the hunter..."

Erica riases her hand and her sword magically appears in it.

"Though a portal to Infenro would be nice..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 0:03

Seidaku smiled, waving her hand, and a portal to Inferno.

"You better come back or I'll drag you back myself." She stood up, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 0:45

Zero unmerged from the wooden floor behind mistress wraping his arms around her waist whispering into her ear."This will be intresting.She will either take down most of inferno or die.Either way she will take down many demons."The old woman points the gun to the back of my neck."Who are you?" She demanded. "Hmm.ME? I'm nobody."He said as vines(coming from under my robe.) wraped around her arm and pinned her arms behind her back forcing her to drop the gun."Don't take this personally, but that was kinda rude of you....It is alright though because I did barged into your house without premission."He smiled with his eyes closed as he stands there staring at the portal."Your in no condition to fight me mistress so relax.It would be very dishonorable if i attacked a wonded warrior.Besides I'm just a puppet."He said lifting his arm as the sleeve drops down revealling a wooden arm."I'm very good at throwing my voice."He said as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 0:48

Seidaku froze in the puppet Zero's grasp, unable to move, attack or defend.

"What do you want Master Zero?" she asked, glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 1:00

"Its simple.You to come to my ball.Duh!"He laughed. Then the Real Zero unmergs from the floor infront of her."You should know I want to rule all the realms.If we combine our forces we can take down the demons.We can pull our resources and hire the rebels to assit us.sending Erica firsts followed by the rebels then both of our armies would end inferno once and for all.We could rule the realms together.Rebuild the Earth to our likes.I went to the forest of death to gain asistences of the Nibi.Death's pet."He said as the vines released the old woman."If you decide to asist then we can send in the rebels now to help Erica.She will have a 30% better chance to survive then if she goes alone."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 3:17

Erica walks into the portal and lands on the surface of Inferno. Seeing the gates open and the dead humans be forced into the lake. Erica quietly creeps up and with her chain takes the head off of one of the three guards pushing the humans off the cliff.

"What the hell was happened to him?" demands one of the guards.

The guard tlaking walking over to the dead guard and before he can act finds himself staring down the barrel of Erica's gun. Sending a shot that should've, if not, heard around the world. The devil drops with a thump and turning to face the third guard another gun shot goes off, the third guard, standing motionless, falls backwards into the lake of fire.

Stepping forth and looking at the dead humans.

"Get your weapons...this fight isn't over..."

The remaining humans, looking at Erica, draws forth there weapons and ones that don't begin to raid Inferno, taking whatever that can be used to kill.

Now that the humans are well geared and armed, Erica charged towards the palace, with the desire to end Rose's life...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 3:35

Rose, seeing the army of undead and to see Erica herself leading them brought worry to her.

"So you want to play..." Erica smilies "Fools your in my realm..."

The lake of fire bubbled hard now as something living awakened. Rose opening the book begins to chant 'Pario Eternus Obscurum Subvertio Totus Victus quod addo ops lector illae' A dark shadow stirs from the book and a voice echoes to Rose.

"What do you ask of me MiLady..."

Rose looks and smirks at the mist.

"Give me a unstoppable army lead by the Immortal Lady Rose-Aiken..." Demands Rose.

The mist wraps itself around Rose and begins granting her demand.

"The minute you turn light, will be the minute you die..."

The mist disappears inside Rose and rising from the skies and underworld of Inferno is a Army Of Darkness, no souls, no hearts, geared to kill and born to do just that. Thousands upon thousands of undead warriors rise and block the palace entrance. Geared in plate armor and some with bows, some with swords and a shield and others using two swords, stand ready to kill at Roses command.

Rose walks out onto the palace balcony and overlooks her army.

"Kill Em All, Let God Sort Them Out!!!!" cheers Rose.

The Army of Darkness begins to charge at Erica's pathetic humans and there little hope of not being burned, but instead slain...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 11:28

"You Humans want control of your afterlife. That will not be possible in 'ither Paradise or Inferno as long as Lady Rose and I live. I apologize Master Zero, but I bid you farewell. The dance between us will have to wait," she said, disbursting into dozens of beautiful miniature dark purple and blue butterflies. The butterflies flew out of the cabin, back into Paradise where her body reformed all in one. However, summoning her snakes, Death, flying to Earth, and disbursting required a lot of spirit energy. All at once she felt her body drain itself of energy, and fell down upon the stairs of her palace in a comatose state. Blood began to ooze from her wounds once more since the energy keeping it within no longer held that.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 13:38

Zero sighed as he knew here answer, but it was worth a shot.He follows her through the portal."I guess I should of stoped her from transforming."A tree grew beside him as he places his hand on it then lifting the massive tree and throwing it at the palace.Then he stomps the ground and a good number of bopulders appears and are launched at the armory blocking the entrance while a few more land in of the hosiptal.Zero falls to his knee then he forces himself back up making the boulders infront explode and launch towards the building.Zero clinched his head as he drops to his knees.Using What little energy he had left to pull the remaining trees(minus the one I threw at the palace) to form a barriar(covered in dirt so it would take longer to burn.) around him to rest.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime28.07.08 21:06

The humans and the undead clash into each other. Bones and blood spill as the two sides fight. The demon from the lake brings itself up and lands. The dragon Hakkar Rises and lands on the human soldiers. Crushing them with his feet, bring out his sword he begins clearing the humans out of existence. The four legged burning dragon takes a deep breath and scorches the humans.

Erica noticing Rose takes flight and charges, slamming into her and rolling into the castle they both end up against the same wall. Pushing herself off of Rose, Erica gets to her feet and holds the gun at Roses head...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime31.07.08 17:37

Lady Rose, standing back up laughs and strikes back with her left sword, taking the feet out from under Erica and with a tackle on her part the two angels begin descending from the palace...

Rose taking flight and following Erica down wings her swords sending Erica into the ground, as the dust settles a large imprint of where she hit lays itself clear...
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:20

Erica Gets up and with a bust from her gun quickly glades above rose. Taking forth her sword and charging at her. The two angels clash, each attacking and both blocking the others attacks. Erica hops up in the air and a magical circle appears beneath her. The golden circle designed with a star of david in the middle stands steady. The outside of the star has eight large points, more like perfect triangles. Erica standing on the top two triangles suddenly jumps and the triangles begin to spin, releasing fast beams of energy at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:20

Rose crosses her swords to block the beams.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:21

Erica finding herself behind rose, kicks her. The kick sends her into the circle and it explodes. Erica then folding
one of her wings around her side slams into Rose. Sending her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:21

Rose raises her hands and lets a dark mist cover her arms. She turns herself to face Erica and unleashes her attack
at her. The dark mist and her fire spin among each other as it finds its way to Erica.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:22

Erica raising her hand sends out bolts of electricity. The two attacks hitting in the middle stand there,
one pushing harder and then letting up as other one gains more of the advantage, then loosing it.

Bararyl Dragon runs towards the fire dragon, dodging his fire breaths and his sword. The sword hits the ground
again echoing as it just missed Bararyl Dragon. The sword still on the ground he jumps onto the large blade
running up and using his wings to cut into the dragons hand. The Dragon letting go of his blade from the pain
looks down and begins to decend his other hand as a fist. Bararyl Dragon bites down on the handle of the large
sword, digging his claws into the dead soil of Inferno he breaks the sword from its spot. Rising in the air
He throws the sword in Erica direction.

Erice noticing the sword flying her way. Omenra coils around the handle like a snake. Once enough of Omenra
coils around it latches itself hard. Swinging the blade and hitting Rose. The impact hitting with such force
lands Rose on the Infinity plain. Omenra releasing itself from the blade lets it decend back to Bararyl Dragon.
Bararyl Dragon catching the blade with his body turns the large sword and rams it into the fire dragons chest.
The dragon roars with pain and drops to his one knee. Bararyl Dragon rams the butt of the sword driving it deeper
into the dragon. The dragon falls to his stomach, blood covering him, Bararyl Dragon grins and stomps his foot.
A chunk of earth sprouts from the ground and hits the dragon, the dragon rolls over and with another hit of earth,
into the lake of fire.

Erica walking over to Bararyl dragon and pets his head.

"I'm gonna need to get to infinity, but with your speed..."

Bararyl Dragon lowers his head and then his shoulder cannon opens and fires, hitting Princess Akasha as she tries
to sneak up from behind. The blast sends the child back to her room with a very painful thump. Bararyl Dragon
Then fuses with Erica and the Princess takes flight, Erica lands on Infinity, greeting Lady Time with silence she
faces Rose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking free... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking free...   Breaking free... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking free...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Earth :: Arctic Circle-
Jump to: