Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest of death.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 20:01

Zero finally obtained the map to find the forest of death where the remains of an important ally is hidden awaiting to be revived.Hours of walking Zero finally arrive at the temple of darkness.Standing at the dorrs he waits till his most purest scouts and random innocent people."If this works i will gain the power needed to destory my enemies."He said to himself grining.
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 20:25

*pops behind him* hi! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.KimoraRainkaIkariyu.piczo.com
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 20:39

"Hey." Zero said with his eyes closed smileing."So they finally arrived.Get into passition."He said calmly as he opens the gates to the temple and then everyone gets into passition for the ritual.Three random capture people place an amulet around the neck of the beast and then their bodies and souls are absorbed into the beast body.The cat awakens then stands on it's hinde legs and transform into a beutifull young girl."Morning Nibi."He said as he hands her some food and warm milk."Thank you are these men my meal?"She said yawning after a long nap."Yes..."The men stomachs explode and their souls are floating there and a third eye on her forhead opens and all the weaken souls are absorbed."I have a job for you that if you complete then you will be nearly unstopable.There is a certian clan I want you to take care of."He said as he hands her the location and intructions on how to acheive this goal without getting her hurt."Come on Kimi we are leaving to watch my plan in action plus it will take a while and there is one other I'm going to try and rewaken the Gobi."He said as he started to leave back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 20:49

wait! shes half cat too.. *poked her nose as my ear twiched* hewo! *hands a riceball in her other hand* my treat to you,good luck! *says with a big smile and then walks slowly back as i look back, remembering the details on nibi and waves bye to her and fallows zero* <D
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 21:59

"She isn't half cat she is completely a cat just in the form of a human.The Nibi is death's pet."He says continueing on his path.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 22:05

Erica walks quietly, moving amoung the roots of the thick forest, coming to an opening in the forest, more of a path yet not made clear or to be very well used and then left alone for thousands of years. Turned her head from hearing the sound from Master Zero, she stands before the two of them.

*bows* "Evening Master Zero." replies Erica.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 22:12

He appeared infront of her then thumps her on the forhead."What have I warned you about being formal with me.It's annoying.I'm going to revive the fallen beasts and end this foolish war."He said as he walks forward till they reach a cherry blossom forest.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 22:28

Erica feeling a little akward, lets the dark energy pulse, forcing rage, but controlling it she stands there, watching him walk off.

"What war?" comments Erica as she transfers from her lightning spark.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime19.08.08 23:49

"All of them."He said as he grabs a book hidden in a tree and begins looking up the wear abouts of the Gobi.(Five tails)
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime21.08.08 22:25

ohh i get it..but still.. i like her *sits on a branch behind zero, and looks down at the book peeking inside of it* o.o ... *then gets dizzy from all the information i read and looks away from the book and stare at the blossoms falling down* =3 *fallows one blossom falling down and it lays gently on Erika's head now looking at her, and thinks something* =)
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime22.08.08 17:17

Feeling the bloosom land in her hair. Erica stands there with a depressed look on her face.

"Even with dark energy, i can still feel the pain and disapproval of this forest. The enjoy of what it wants and the pain of what will happen if enjoy overcomes this forest. Zero will awaken the titans and bring not peace, but more hell to this already dying world."
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime22.08.08 17:32

"Nibi and Gobi are the only two i attend to awakening.They make a great team together.In fact they fought together against the Kyuubi.I will not awaken the Hachibi.(i think i spelled it right i havent looked it up for a while but anyways it means 8 tails who symble is Devil) Espiacally the Hachibi because he will bring doom to this world if he reawakens." Zero closes the book then leans back. "Anyways if I was to reawaken all the beasts I would just reawaken the Hachibi, but finding it is nearly impossible due to the fact it is hiding in a certain clan in one of their souls."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime22.08.08 20:35

"The world is already dying, why not make it end quicker, to rebuild the dead, the destroyed, the lost, bring them to the center of the world and let the darkness reign."
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime23.08.08 1:41

*has a serious face* even in dark energy there is a good way to use it, as the forest is in pain,but it can also be happy..even for a moment..the forest will treasure it..even if its in pain..because the forest will remember the good times, so it wont pay complete attention..to what pain or hell brings to it.. even if this world is dying..every on on it as well as the forest..will remember..no one can excape the good times even if its the past..will come back in you thoughts and the good feeling..then youll be happy again.. *smiles a little* i am in the deepest part of hell in real life because im losing that i wished for years that only lasted for one year... but i also think of the good times, and ignore my problems when i have everyone here, and my friends at school to support me, so i dont have to be sad.. and thats why its good to feel happy during the worst times in your life.. so please dont think that way..we know the world is dying..but dont make the remaining time we have filled with terrible misery..make your memories filled with the best and the happiest times..before the world is dead.. so live it like you never lived it before... *smiles* its better that way..so live life as you can.. ^-^

and if the world dies quiker..at least we tried to save it, instead of doing nothing to help..thats is the worst feeling you can have..
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime23.08.08 2:34

woah keep it in the game please...its just a game, a game stays a game. no offense
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime23.08.08 2:39

i know..im just saying.. ^//.//^; and most of it is suppost to be in the game but not in the real life part.. o//.//o;
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime23.08.08 16:11

"Then let the world fall to its fate. *lowers head and raises eyes* Let the world die, everything can be remade, the masters of the creation can rebuilt this damned place. *A dark blue aura surronds her now* The time of man has come to an end, lets it be so..."
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime23.08.08 22:58

so are you going to try to kill man kind yourself..? *ears fold back*
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime24.08.08 0:24

"My reasons for destruction are unknown to the world and to myself..."
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime24.08.08 20:45

*stumbles through the forrest till i find this small group of people*oh hi everyone*smiles and sits up agienst a tree*uh why is surrounded by that blue stuff*points at erica*
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime24.08.08 21:34

if your going to kill man kind..then i have to stop you..i will not let you kill any one while im here.. *ears is floped back with an upset face* >=(
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime24.08.08 21:37

..................nvm

Last edited by Banku Narra on 24.08.08 21:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime24.08.08 21:43

you should read before you dont know whats doing on.. -.-;
Back to top Go down
Banku Narra

Banku Narra

Male

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime24.08.08 21:45

good point*leans on a tree*ill just shut up and watch
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime24.08.08 21:54

=( *stares at erica with a sad and an upset face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of death.   Forest of death. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest of death.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next