Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celestial Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Celestial Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Celestial Ranks   Celestial Ranks I_icon_minitime23.06.08 17:57

First Sphere - Combat Fighters. The First Sphere is normally called out to battle Humans and Devils alike, and have no problem in taking care of things when it gets bloodied. Failure to kill due to emotions results in punishment or death.

Seraph - The First General; the highest Angelic rank of the First Sphere granted with six wings. Unlocked: Element II

Dominion - Captain; the second Angelic rank of the First Sphere granted with four wings.

Principalities - Troop; third Angelic rank of the First Sphere granted with two wings.

Second Sphere - Research and Development. The Second Sphere members are called out to combat to take out officers of the oppoents, and gather information as quickly as possible. Failure to meet a requirement due to stupidity results in demoted or death.

Cherubium - The Second General; the highest Angelic highest rank of the Second Sphere granted six wings. Unlocked: Element II

Virtues - Captain; second Angelic rank of the Second Sphere granted four wings.

Archangels - Troop; third Angelic rank of the Second Sphere granted two wings.

Third Sphere - Angelic Court/Elementals. The Third Sphere is rarely called out to fight due to their lack of strength and speed, but have an advantage of higher element useage. As members of the Angelic Court they carry out judgements, and mustn't be afraid to sentence anyone to be demoted or put to death.

Thrones - The Third General; the highest Angelic highest rank of the Third Sphere granted six wings. Unlocked: Element II

Powers - Captain; second Angelic rank of the Third Sphere granted four wings. Unlocked: Element II

Angels - Troop; third Angelic rank of the Third Sphere granted two wings.

Last edited by Mistress Seiitsu on 07.07.08 19:54; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

Celestial Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Ranks   Celestial Ranks I_icon_minitime23.06.08 18:04

yeah I found that too but i just added a couple to the ranks. so if you give me an order of ranks i can add them to the rank structure.
Back to top Go down

Celestial Ranks
Page 1 of 1