Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Princess Akasha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Princess Akasha Empty
PostSubject: Princess Akasha   Princess Akasha I_icon_minitime24.06.08 13:43

General

Name: Princess Akasha
Age since death: Unknown
Appearance: Appears to be a Child of around the age of 9. Has fangs, waist length red hair, bright grey eyes, small, skinny and pretty.

Personal

Dislikes: The sun
Destruction Style: Mind control and Fire!

Historical

As A Human: Unknown
How did you die: Unknown
Battle Style: Offensive
Weapon of Choice: Claws and fangs
Main Element(s): Darkness and Fire
Abilities: Torment and Flame of War

Choose one or two (no more than) elements and two abilities. The abilities must be under the elements that you chose.

Elements

Darkness, Fire, and Lightning

Abilities for Darkness

Darkness: Necromancy is the ability to control the undead and see through their mind but decreases health.
Darkness: Destruction is the ability to destroy everything in the near vicinity but decreases defense.
Darkness: Torment is the ability to place enemy in mental agony but decreases mental power.
Darkness: Psycho is the ability to go into a rage but decreases your stamina.

Abilities for Fire

Fire: Flame of Destruction is the ability to target an enemy in vicinity and land a fireball at that target.
Fire: Flame of Power is the ability to increase your strength but decreases your defense.
Fire: Flame of Agony is the ability to burn inside the soul causing them mental and physical pain but decreases your intelligence.
Fire: Flame of War is the ability to shoot a large meteor from the sky onto the battlefield but decreases your luck.

Abilities for Lightning

Lightning: Bolt of Despair if the ability to shoot lightning bolts at the enemies and electrocuting them from the inside causing them pain but decreases your mental strength.
Lightning: Bolt of Quickness is the ability to raise your speed for lowers agility.
Lightning: Bolt of Strength is the ability to increase your own attack power but decreases your armor defense.
Lightning: Bolt of the Gods is the ability to shoot lightning bolts from the sky in a wide are but decreases your magic power.
Back to top Go down

Princess Akasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Akasha   Princess Akasha I_icon_minitime24.06.08 13:47

interesting, i have a feeling that darkness and fire will be the most popular elements.well if u have any ideas u can post them in the suggestions forum.
Back to top Go down
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha
High Counsel of the Devils
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Princess Akasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Akasha   Princess Akasha I_icon_minitime10.07.08 18:27

Okay so the first guest post was moi posting for all you who wish to know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Princess Akasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Akasha   Princess Akasha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Akasha
Page 1 of 1