Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traitorous Devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Traitorous Devil Empty
PostSubject: Traitorous Devil   Traitorous Devil I_icon_minitime25.06.08 21:54

Lord Galilee walked inside the Abyss to see the worker demons and shadows going about with their usual routines. He was, of course, dragging the filthy Humans along with him. They couldn't even stand anymore. They were bruised and bleeding and stumbling only to fall. One human was unconscious already. He looked around noticing something amiss.

"Guard, where is the filthy Human that I ordered be sent here?"

One of the guards immediately bowed before him, speaking with fear, "MiLord Princess Akasha ordered it to the lake of Fire. We....we could not disobey her, MiLord."

He snarled at the guard for disobeying him.He felt the fear that the guard was feeling now. But more importantly, when he caught up with Akasha, she would learn to fear him. Never again would she disobey him.

He spoke quietly to the guard. "And yet you did not confirm the order with me. My word supersedes all, even Akasha. Remember that." He was speaking to all of the guards.

Nazael, the guard that was sent to Paradise approached the Lord, "MiLord, the Queen of Paradise is waiting at the gate." For some reason he waited until she had arrived to deliver the message. The heathen.

"Why did you wait so long to deliver the message."

I apologize MiLord," he said bowing, "The Celestials did not make it easy for me to return....When I arrived I saw her at the gate. Did not the guards at the gate tell you, MiLord."

Such incompetence. They had, in fact, not said a word. Well the Queen would have to wait a little more time before they met. First, He must deal with Akasha.

"Nazael, go see the Queen. Let her know that I will meet with her. I must take care of something first."

"Guards chain up these Humans above the Abyss, I must take care of something, before I can have fun with it."

The guards began chaining up the Humans in shackles.

"Have I been to lenient? Have I been....kind," he almost puked out that last word. "I will no longer tolerate such incompetence."

With an unknown force, the guard he was speaking to only moments before was knocked into the Abyss, As Lord Galilee left the Abyss to meet with the Queen, all that was heard were the echoes of the screaming guard reverberating off of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Traitorous Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitorous Devil   Traitorous Devil I_icon_minitime26.06.08 0:19

Zero grins as the seed in the scouts stomaches grow and and spread till their stomaches exploded going up and out of their mouthes leaving a message on each of their bodies.
"The days of angels and demons is at an end."
Back to top Go down

Traitorous Devil
Page 1 of 1