Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Land of Happiness!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Land of Happiness! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 7:23

i know XD yeah but did you see it? looked like a dried up slug
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 13:14

I loved it when Near released over 10 million USD ( ? ) dollars, and Ryuk asked what was that in apples. xD
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 14:05

rolf mwahahahha that was funny
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 14:08

I got a Ryuk hand-puppet! It's so cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 14:09

we know lol!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 14:10

Good! Wait, how do you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 14:17

you told us before! *ponks head*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 14:17

Ow. *Starts to tear up.* I forget easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 14:35

*hugs* it's okay ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 14:50

*Hugs back.* Yay!
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 22:36

*blinked and stole the apple from the lord and took a bite and swollowed it* Ha. *smiled inocently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 22:39

hey and i was nice to u....fine *restricts Valencia from eating apples* take that lol
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 22:50

Hey! No I was kidding!!!!! *gives him the apple back.* i is sowwy *growls lightly and turned and jumped into a willow tree. And the over sized back say on the highest branch*
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:19

*laughs as all the seed brust out of the apples and float around me*i wander how many trees i can make from these and how many apples?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:24

A lot for Ryuk!
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:25

Hey!!! You just ruined our apples! *glares at Zero.* @$$. *she closed her eyes at the Bat flew over to Zero sat on his head and pecked at Zero's forehead.*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:28

o-o *Roundhouse kicks Valencia in the head.* NOBODY HURTS ZERO EXCEPT ME!
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:31

*Valencia Cought the foot and twisted just enouph to make the queen fall.* And nobody hurts me. I am not hurting him my bat is. *she muttered* Come here, Angel. *she whispered and the bat flew over to Valencia and perched apon her sholder.*
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:35

*laughs and pets the bat on the forhead as i put the seeds in a pouch*yeah she is the only one allow to beat me up outside the rp...and in real life when i visit her.*jumps out of the tree and walks up and drags seiitsu away from valencia*
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:40

*Valencia smiled* sorry about angel, i have only had her for about a year so she doesn't completely know the corect respect yet. Like Choas has. *She let out a quiet giggle when he drug seiitsu away from her.*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:47

*Struggles to get out of Zero's grip.* Let me at her! I'll make her bald!
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.06.08 23:51

Chaos come here. *she said softly. Chaos ran over to her from the house and sat next to her. The dobermen looked at the Queen.* Wow... i have something to say but i guess i will keep that to my self. *she said and looked at chaos. She began to pet him. chaos looked at the queen and shook his head then laid down next to Valencia.* I said sorry. *she muttered*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29.06.08 0:04

*Escapes Zero's grasp, and a tessen, iron fan, appears in her right hand.* Wind too hot creates Fire! *Fire is created from the wave of the fan, and is aimed at Valencia's hair, hitting its target, and burned the long dark locks until nothing was left except a shining bald head.* I'm satisfied now. *Giggles, and walks back over to Zero.*
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29.06.08 0:06

*hugs seiitsu from behind wraping his arms around her belly*she has an anger problem but i loves her anyways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29.06.08 1:02

yes i know but no damn fighting ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of Happiness!   Land of Happiness! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of Happiness!
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next