Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! Empty
PostSubject: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 9:55

the storyline in the new episodes suck they leave off before the fight i aboslutly want to see(close to it. kenpachi vs the 5th espada(his name escapes me all the time)) and where they are is past those parts then they are probally go9nna go back so we can see what happens.im sure of this because chad used the left hand of the devil and the full sheild on his right arm -_-#

post a anime or show that is starting to annoy you because of fillers or some other reasons.

and no power rangers dont suck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 11:29

because i've already posted polls on why the power rangers are gay lol. how about in general certain shows that keep repeating every season on plot with different situations. it's like that same damn thing over again.in general the reason shows have writers is to create a storyboard for that show and come up with NEW ideas not already existing ideas just with different bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 11:39

true most shows are so much a like thats its getting kind of pointless to watch them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 11:52

yeah true but i also mean shows that have certains plot on one season and every season after that it's almost the same but with different bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 11:55

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 11:56

yeah i just hate that
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 11:58

It's the same thing in most animes though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 11:59

only if there r several seasons otherwise they can be creative.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 12:03

Pokemon. >> OMG! The 4th and 5th Seasons of Digimon sucked like hell! Y_Y Depressing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 12:07

they all suck....as much as the powers rangers were gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 14:40

the new digimon sucks old skwl rocks!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 14:41

First season was so cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 14:42

eww ur both sick in the head
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 14:44

*Whispers to Princess.* He's just jealous because he didn't go to the Digimon World.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 15:35

yeah i agree there girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 15:35

Devimon would be his Digimon. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 16:02

no way i'd kick digimon squa in the nuts with my hempchu doll lol
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 16:03

Which Digmon would be yours Princess? I like Gatomon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:04

my favorite pokemon is hempchu lol
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:10

Hempchu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:14

oh u do not wanna know who and what hempchu is lol u won't like it
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:16

Sounds like weed to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:19

lol good guess hempchu is a hippie pokemon who does alot of drugs and no i didn't make him a friend of mine did so i wanna make a hempchu doll out of pikachu and send it to him lol
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:21

You told me that once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:22

oh did i lol i cna't remember that far back was it over the phone or vf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!   Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storylines are starting to suck because of fillers!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next