Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Lines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Life Lines Empty
PostSubject: Life Lines   Life Lines I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:27

Everyone of you now have a Health Point line and an Element Line. I thought this would make it much more fun to battle. RPG style baby! Points will be determined later!
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

Life Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Lines   Life Lines I_icon_minitime27.06.08 21:46

yeah to go along with that. Every member of the Humans has Magic Points tho you can't see them. The Celestials now have Spirit Points, and the Devils have Demonic Points. This however is not in effect yet, so you cannot use them now. View your profile page to check this out. Also you can go to member list to view individual profils of members. If you are not in a group then you have no points. Questions are to be directed to me. That is all.
Back to top Go down

Life Lines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Welcome to Lost Hope :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: