Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spore creature creator!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spore creature creator! Empty
PostSubject: Spore creature creator!   Spore creature creator! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:49

Spore is an epic game that is all about using your imagination to create your own creatures and stuff like that. Now there is a creature creator released, it's just about making creatures so it's kind of like a demo of what we will see in the full version of Spore. Try it out... ^^

http://www.spore.com/trial

And now, here are some of my creatures!
Spore creature creator! 500002946935Spore creature creator! 500002728728Spore creature creator! 500001784690Spore creature creator! 500003577147Spore creature creator! 500002665474

The pictures are small, I know... but whatever ^^
And here is my try to make an AT-AT from Star Wars...
Spore creature creator! 500003690927
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Spore creature creator!   Spore creature creator! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 17:53

O-O Sweet....!
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Spore creature creator!   Spore creature creator! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 18:05

It is awesome... I bought the full creature creator since its really cheap and I just love creating stuff. If you decide to download it, please upload your creations here ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Spore creature creator!   Spore creature creator! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 18:06

Sweet!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Spore creature creator!   Spore creature creator! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 18:19

I can sense that your excitement is overflowing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spore creature creator!   Spore creature creator! I_icon_minitime27.06.08 19:13

i'll have to pass but it does seem to be a good idea....come to think of it i'll make a thread for quizes. one thread for one specific quiz and every different quiz that hasn't been posted gets a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spore creature creator!   Spore creature creator! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spore creature creator!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Out of Character Area :: Gaming-
Jump to: