Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiding From Big Bad Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hiding From Big Bad Brother Empty
PostSubject: Hiding From Big Bad Brother   Hiding From Big Bad Brother I_icon_minitime27.06.08 18:21

Her fiery red hair dangled down the edge of the slab as she hid under the large steel dragon wing. Princess Akasha was hiding from her brother in her best hiding place yet, the top of the great gates of the underworld. At the top crouched two large dragons on either side, they were placed on top of two large black collums.

She sang "Love me like you loved the sun, scorching the blood in my...vampire heart~" at the last word she opened her eyes to stare at the dark sky. "Mmmm how i miss that warmth from the sun" Everytime she closed her eyes she imagined it and felt it, but as days past she was soon forgetting the sensation. She had almost forgot it until Queen Seiitsu reminded her of it with her angelic light. "That reminds me...brother is going to find me soon", she closed her eyes in fustration "whatever shall i do" she smirked at the thought of her brother screaming at her. 'It is scary but, for some reason i get a high of it' She laughed.

Akasha rolled onto her belly and lay her head on her hands infront of her. Her face changed to a more concerned one as she closed her eyes again to think. "But it's going to be different this time, he will probaly throw me in the lake of fire and drag me back out to suffer them burns and he knows i'd heal after but..." she stat up suddenly and looked around "I don't want that to happen at all! Pain...is the only thing i'm moderatly scared of, emotionally anyway i love brother but he just ugh i dunno i'm sick of him pushing me away! i wish he was at least a smidge nicer like a proper brother". She curled up into a ball under the dragons belly to hide better. Akasha placed her hands on its belly and concentrated, the steel soon turned read with heat. 'That should keep me warm for a while, it's chilly up here'...
Back to top Go down

Hiding From Big Bad Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Big Bad Brother   Hiding From Big Bad Brother I_icon_minitime30.06.08 16:42

Akasha returned to her hiding place yet again after nearly getting trapped on the road. She had her cute adorable little great great great great great great( goes on forever for at least 1000 years worth of greats) great grand daughter. She hugged her as she shivered. She blinked, 'i guess it is cold up here' "Ah you should have the same fire powers as us, it runs through the family" she smiled at her sleeping face. The child felt very warm in her arms but she must of still been cold. Akasha concentrated fire into her arms to warm her body up. "there" she stroked her short black hair. She sighed "Hmmm what should i do since brother is after me? I will get revenge that stupid human doesnt touch my family. How the hell does he have the heart to kill someone as cute as you?"
Back to top Go down

Hiding From Big Bad Brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Inferno :: Gates of the Underworld-
Jump to: