Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help

Go down 
+2
Master Zero
darkshadowkim08
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkshadowkim08
Darkspawn
darkshadowkim08

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-24

I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help Empty
PostSubject: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime28.06.08 0:48

I'll be 18 soon, most people say that i should already know what i want in life and do my own decisions...but it seems impossible to do.
>_< I never done anything that i would like to do...but whenever i get the chance i look away. I'm too shy so i don't talk...all i ever talk is probably online and thats y whoever meets me online I seem outgoing...truth is i haven't talked in a whole year not even to my family. All i think of is to be alone n just sit in a corner but i know i cant. but i don't know what to do. I seem to be out of it. out of everything. Everyone seems to make choices and go away and i just stay further from their life each time. i feel invisible as though I'm just an object. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime28.06.08 0:51

hmm i'll reply on msn it's too personal
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime28.06.08 1:36

your 18 you wont know want till your older ^_^ at that age lots of people tell you that you should know and you will try a few things till you find that job that makes you happy and you should stick to it.even if it doesnt pay well.go to college that might help it helped me find the thing i want to do or at least somethings to choose from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime28.06.08 1:47

it's more complicated dc i'm talking to her now ok
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime28.06.08 1:50

alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime28.06.08 6:56

I'm sixteen and i know what i want to do but thats because iv'e loved art my whole life it's in my genes too ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime28.06.08 7:03

can ppl stop postimg here damn
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime30.06.08 22:43

*Posted to bother Gal.*
Yeah, 18, And like..I'm somewhat big in the Rap Industry over here in Miami, Florida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 1:51

*kills* i hate rap
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 1:57

You don't need to like it.You aren't making it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 1:59

yeah but i have to listen to it every fekking day cause my little sister bums dizzy rascal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 1:59

rap is pure evil it doesnt even come from our hell it comes from another universes hell people with just ugh!
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 2:02

My rap isn't the bad rap.

"Slap that %@%$! all up on the dubs, toss 'em in the club and don't give %$@!#@"

None of that.None of the pointless stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 2:03

gah stop posting meaningless crap here! i just hate rap! it sounds nasty !
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 2:04

Your opinion.You can't hate rap just because you hear the bad side.I HATED ROCK.Every kind. Because all I heard was metal.Now I like most of rock after hearing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 2:09

okay lets discuss thiiiiiiis in the music section!
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 2:10

Too lazy.>_>And if one of us gets modded, it you.You started all of this.
D;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 2:12

Heh. Don't worry i won't i'm the one who suggested to delete the posts, they will just be deleted and big bro will say stop being so pointless and i'll be like kaaaaay ^_^ besides......when theres more members i'm goin mod on ur a$$! first in line for a mod position
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 2:24

When you get modded...>_>Wow.Someone is slow.When you get modded you get banned and such.Or kicked for an amount of days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 9:56

no she means moderator she's not getting banned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime01.07.08 13:07

yaaaaaaay! *hugs Galilee* can you delete all these stupid posts bro? Sorry for making this thread a mess Sad
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime25.07.08 22:15

soo..umm..whats with the ranks..and what can we choose from..? and can we change it of does the adimn does...

*only cluesless person* >.>;;
Back to top Go down
http://www.KimoraRainkaIkariyu.piczo.com
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime25.07.08 23:35

You're in Zero's realm. He assigns you the rank. Only the Admin can change ranks.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime26.07.08 18:59

well for the most part your not a scout.scouts are people i control.depending on your skills then i will decide your actuall rank
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime29.07.08 2:30

i dont have any skills i think lol! maybe makeing tea.. *looks down and plays with my fingers* o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.KimoraRainkaIkariyu.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help   I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need opinions On what to do >_< plz help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Welcome to Lost Hope :: Introductions-
Jump to: