Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out Of Options

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Out Of Options Empty
PostSubject: Out Of Options   Out Of Options I_icon_minitime22.06.08 17:30

Seiitsu strolled down the endless corridor with doors guarding rooms filled with hidden information and wonders on the right side; the left were clear window panes with the Sun's rays shining through to lit the hallways on its own. Her lavender eyes were harden from countless battles against the Devils and their leader Galilee, and now that the dreadful Humans had discovered the entrance to Paradise...

Seiitsu shook her head to clear her thoughts. Perhaps after this was over Paradise and Inferno could have a peace treaty, but only when the Humans stopped trying to control the souls. If they succeeded, the Humans, there would be no more death, and that mustn't happen. The balance of the created worlds would perish.

Destroying the Roads was out of the question for it was the only way the souls could enter their award or punishment place, but it slowly coming to that decision.

"The age of Humans will have to end before that ever happens. Rebirth will have to be the last option for now," she said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Out Of Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Options   Out Of Options I_icon_minitime23.06.08 19:42

Turning the corner, Seiitsu witnessed the busy bodies of Virtues and Angels walking (some running) about tending to their duties. Seiitsu always enjoyed the sight of people working, and that was why she often gave them days off when they needed it the most or asked. Slacking was not a good thing in her opinion, and made it very clearful no slacking was to happen. Perhaps that was why she viewed Humans dreadful and horrid beings because they slacked, and only invented more machines to be more lazy. Seiitsu couldn't stand the thought of just sitting, and watching television. She had to do something useful, and constructive. The only time it appeared she was doing nothing was when she was pondering on a thought. No matter now. With this war on there was no reason to slack. Slacking could cause dents in plans, order, and balance.

"Your Highness."

Seiitsu turned around to find an Angel saluting her in greeting.

"Yes, what is it?" she asked. She had a meeting with the Cherubiums very soon, and it couldn't be missed.

"Several humans have attempted to enter Paradise, but our Thrones caught them. What do you want us to do with them your Highness?" the Angel informed.

"Send them to Lord Galilee as a present. He knows what to do with them. Before you do that give the General an order from me to send more Principalities, a Seraph and two more Thrones to protrol the Road. We don't need any Human attempting a sneak in here."

"Yes your Highness." The Angel saluted her once more before dashing off quickly to deliver the messages. Seiitsu watched as the Celestial being flew off before turning around to take a stroll to the Cherubium Room. Plans had to be created.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Out Of Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Options   Out Of Options I_icon_minitime24.06.08 22:52

After a discussion with Sally, Seiitsu was walking down up the path to the Palace when she noticed a Devil trying to escape the grasp of several Principalities. Why would a Devil be in her realm? Perhaps Lord Galilee had replied from her... 'wonderful' gift.

"Release that Devil at once," she commanded. The Principalities saluted her, and went off to their other duties. She turned towards the Devil. "State your business."

"Lord Galilee asked me to deliver a message to you Queen," Nazael replied.

"What is the message then?"

"Lord Galilee wants a meeting with you Queen."

"Agreed. I will come tonight into your realm. You may leave." She watched as Nazael leave just to be sure he wasn't attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Nate Raito

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Out Of Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Options   Out Of Options I_icon_minitime30.06.08 19:20

"My queen." said Nate as he walked up to Queen Seiitsu and bowed before her. "My queen the council of Cherubiums would like to see you." he said as he smiled at the queen and waited for her response. Nate spun around his twin blades as he waited for his queen's response.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

Out Of Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Options   Out Of Options I_icon_minitime30.06.08 19:31

She had just returned from Inferno after having a meeting with Lord Galilee when Nate Raito came up to her.

"Alright. Let us proceed then," she said, and headed towards the Council Chamber in the West Wing of the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out Of Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Options   Out Of Options I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out Of Options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Paradise :: Angelic Palace-
Jump to: