Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patrols

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Usagi
Captain Dominion
Usagi

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime29.06.08 21:54

Usagi stood at the beginning of Road to Paradise. Looking at the human world for a moment she would grow slightly sad at the events that had accured. Turning away from the beginning Usagi began to walk serenly. No humans had entered the Road today and Usagi planned for it to stay that way as long as she walked there.
Opening her wings she would glide forward for a while. Its was strangely peaceful for once.
Back to top Go down

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime30.06.08 16:10

Usagi briefly looked at the crossroad. Heaven on her road, 'And hell over there' she thought to herself. She stared at the dark path that was continuously being lit up by what appeared to be red lightning. She turned her head but with her eyes still on the path she suddenly saw the lightning stuck and there, in the mid of it all was a small child with bright red hair like the lightning. Usagi stared 'what is she doing there?'. The child just stood there. Slowly the child began to advance picking up speed with each step until here beautiful childish face was right infront of Usagi's. "Why is such a lovely face crying?" Usagi asked completly forgetting that this child was evil. "I wouldn't expect a perfect being like you to understand what i'm feeling" she continued to cry. "don't cry" usagi reached out to the girl. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" she shouted fearsly, the child's eyes turned red and large bat wings shot out of her back. "Do you know who i am? I am Princess Akasha of the demon world!" she said sweetly yet evilly. Usagi backed up the road of heaven a little more. "Hmm? i am allowed on this path my dear don't try to run-""I'm not running" Usagi said while smiling. Akasha sat in the air wings still flapping. She looked at the angel infront of her. "What's your name?" Usagi looked up proudly "It's Usagi". "Do you...hop?" Usagi knew where she had got this idea from her name ment rabbit in japanese. "No but i jump" she said boldly. "Ahahaha are what a cute girl can you be my little pet?" Akasha came sloer and held onto Usagi's chin. "No i'm sorry but the Queen needs me!" she backed up a little, the thought of being this childs play toy was sickening. "Ah Sei-san how is she? You know she's my best friend funny huh a angel and a demon sickening isnt it?" she continued to come closer into her face. "Ugh i'm not here for this" She suddenly picked up a small sleeping child. "What the-? Where did she come from! She's...she's human!" Akasha scoffed "She's dead you idiot she was off to heaven but i took her since..." Akasha's words were drowned out by the light mumble from the child. "Give her to me if she's to go to heaven you have no right to take her" "I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO TAKE HER! SHE'S MY DESENDANT! That bastard human killed her because he knew of her link to us, everyone in our family turns bad. They come to hell or disappear in the human atmosphere. Lost souls. Well he must of thought if he kills her at a young age she will never become evil and won't join me and my brother. But she belongs with us. We are her ancestors and we wouldn't want it any other way. It's family tradition" she smirked at Usagi's shocked face. Suddenly there was a loud creak. "The gate!" Akasha screamed. She speeded back just to make it into the gate. Usagi stared off as Akasha's figure disappeared. "I must tell the Queen, this is going against how it should be"....
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Captain Dominion
Usagi

Female

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime04.07.08 0:56

OOC i think you god modded me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime04.07.08 20:17

lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime04.07.08 20:19

usagi what do u mean by god modded u?
Back to top Go down

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime06.07.08 6:27

ah did i make you to scared or something? Next time i won't did i go overboard?
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Captain Dominion
Usagi

Female

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime06.07.08 17:58

N but you toook control over my character. Thats godmodding
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime06.07.08 18:24

I want to be god modded...sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime06.07.08 18:42

No godmodding. And no replying for other people in your post.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols   Patrols I_icon_minitime06.07.08 18:51

lol...aww
Back to top Go down