Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

"Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." Empty
PostSubject: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime01.07.08 0:59

Just a few steps on the road the Sky sighed.

He stepped forward and began walking.Shouldering Red Queen, his orange eyes looked about, his left hand holding the Blue Rose at his side.The Devil Hunter didn't plan on killing anything, nor did he plan on fighting anything.His main goal was to see what the place looked like on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 22:48

Seiitsu appeared a little ways from the man, a stern look on her face.

"State your business," she said, keeping a close eye on him.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 22:59

He walked on, the man barely noticing the woman that came to see why he was on the road.He gave a slight rev to the handle of Red Queen, the sword glowing red as the liquid coated the blade.He revved enough to reach Lvl.3 of the Exceed system, his eyes closing halfway as he gripped the handle of Blue Rose.

Finally turning around to see how far he made it,his blue eyes noticing the form of a woman standing, her back to him.

"Eh'..Lady?Mind telling me how long this road is..?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:04

"You are a Human. Remove yourself from this Road or I will force you to," she demanded, holding out her right hand, and Crimson Blade appears in it.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:05

"Remove myself?I'm already a good halfway through.And you can be thinking of really attacking me.I only plan on seeing whats at the end of this path."He sighed, give another rev the Red Queen as he looked at Seiitsu with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:09

Seiitsu turned her head slightly to look at the Human from the corner of her eye.

"Paradise awaits at the end of this Road. Only Celestials and dead Humans enter. You are clearly not dead."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:12

"Paradise?You mean...Hot topless women, sexy chicks everywhere, all the food I can eat, Paradise?Or...Heaven Paradise?"

He leaned forward, stabbing the blade of Red Queen into the ground, revving every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:15

"Heaven Paradise." She turned around to face the man. "What is your name Human?"
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:17

"My name is Sky.Sky Anthony Ortiz, the Devil Hunter Extraordinaire!"He laughed some as he finished this line."And your name is...?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:20

"Seiitsu, Queen of Paradise. If you're looking for Devils then you're on the wrong Road Mr. Ortiz."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:23

"Like I said.I plan on seeing Paradise.No harm done.Maybe get a few jobs off of you guys."He said this as he yanked Red Queen from the ground, shouldering it.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:25

"Last I heard, Humans wanted to control Paradise and Inferno. Why should I believe you are not a scout to gather information?"
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:26

"Cause....Damn.You got me there.But I don't care about what happens to Paradise nor Inferno.Let alone earth.As long as I am alive, getting money, and kickin' about.I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:28

"Give me a reason why I should take your word for it Mr. Ortiz?"
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:30

He sighed, his blue eyes rolling some."I have to reason.And that is the truth.I mainly just wanted to see what Paradise look like, possibly pick up a few Devil Slaying missions for some money."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:32

"Celestials and Devils have an agreement that if one of those two races are slain by the other the treaty is off. If anything this war does not need each race fighting each other."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:33

"You guys wont be killing them.I will.I can easily lie and say that I was paid for by another human.Simple as that."He yawned abit, growing abit tired of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:35

"Lord Galilee is not stupid nor easy to fool. I will show you Paradise if you wish mercenary. However, you will stay by my side all at times until otherwise. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:38

"Yes ma'am."
He gave off his usual, cocky smirk, before pulling the brake handle on Red Queen, the liquid which caused the sword to ignite faded, as he latched it onto it's holder upon his back.He then spun Blue Rose, shoving it down into it's holster.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:41

Crimson Blade faded, no longer needed, and Seiitsu walked up to the man.

"Let us go then." She walks past him towards the Golden Gate at the other end, not too far from where they were.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:45

He turned about, taking a short jog to get beside the woman before slowing his pace down."So what does God...Or your leader look like?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:47

She chuckles lightly.

"I am the leader," she bluntly states, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime02.07.08 23:49

"Heh', would have never thought."He smiled back at her out of pure manor, his blue eyes now moving onto the gate."So how does this open..?"
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime03.07.08 14:01

*sighs as he hums from the tree looking at his map of this area*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long."   "Meh', too bright, too boring, too long." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1