Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One) Empty
PostSubject: Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One)   Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One) I_icon_minitime04.07.08 16:11

General

Name: Rose
Age since death: 666
Appearance:
-Once an Angel of light as a human, fallen to corruption and soon thereafter with my death i became the corruption. My hair once white and eyes still red (yes I'm an albino in real life) now destroyed with my dark passion, hair long and black, few cruels still, rest straight. My eyes ever red from before, stained by my own blood of my life. Death fallen taking with my skirt from the top world still remains still remains intact and floor length. The imbued rose pedal design still lay untouched and the free flowingness still ever graceful. Wings still intact from top world are now ashened black and feathers now lined to obsidian steel turned them into a weapon, sharp edged feathers and coated with obsidian making them unbreakable serves now even for a shield if needed. A sleeves dress torn apart from the death remains now just a shirt with torn edges revealing the scars along The Blood Pedals arms, teach telling a part of her life that she has suffered, the pedal design marking run up her arms and form a black rose bleeding out the truth, behind the yes of the Ashened Angel.

Personal

Dislikes: Everything!
Destruction Style: fast with lots of people in the path. (CC/AoE)

Historical

As A Human: mmm...No comment
How did you die: Suicide
Battle Style: Wouldn't you like to know...
Weapon of Choice: My Duel Wielding Double Bladed Warglieves Taken From The Corpse Of Satan Upon Victory.
Main Element(s): Darkness, Electricity
Abilities: (Forgive Me Not If I Do this Wrong)
-Darkness:
*Necromancy
-Electricity:
*Bolt of the Gods

Choose one or two (no more than) elements and two abilities. The abilities must be under the elements that you chose.

Elements

Darkness, Fire, and Lightning

Abilities for Darkness

Darkness: Necromancy is the ability to control the undead and see through their mind.
Darkness: Destruction is the ability to destroy everything in the near vicinity.
Darkness: Torment is the ability to place enemy in mental agony.
Darkness: Psycho is the ability to go into berserk mode.

Abilities for Fire

Fire: Flame of Destruction is the ability to target an enemy in vicinity and land a fireball in the area.
Fire: Flame of Power is the ability to increase your strength power.
Fire: Flame of Agony is the ability to burn inside the soul causing them mental and physical pain.
Fire: Flame of War is the ability to shoot a large meteor from the sky onto the battlefield.

Abilities for Lightning

Lightning: Bolt of Despair if the ability to shoot lightning bolts at the enemies and electrocuting them from the inside causing them pain.
Lightning: Bolt of Quickness is the ability to raise your speed of attacks.
Lightning: Bolt of Strength is the ability to increase your own attack power.
Lightning: Bolt of the Gods is the ability to shoot lightning bolts from the sky in a wide area.

Last edited by Satans Darkest Angel on 05.07.08 3:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel

PostSubject: Re: Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One)   Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One) I_icon_minitime05.07.08 2:49

rose can u make one ability for each element.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One)   Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One) I_icon_minitime05.07.08 3:13

sh!t my bad...and i told matt the same thing so have to yell at him too
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One)   Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose: The Blood Pedal (The NonPoll One)
Page 1 of 1