Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest Battlefield

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forest Battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Forest Battlefield   Forest Battlefield I_icon_minitime22.06.08 21:18

Zero wrote:
Zero leaned against a tree awaiting the return of the scouts he sent to Inferno.
"Where are they?"
He stared at another figure in a grey coat."They shall return sir."
Zero grinned as he turned and walked off to his meditation spot to think more clearly.
"Let me know when they returned."
An hour has past as Zero returned from his meditation spot.
"So?"Zero stared at the grey figured.
"They haven't returned yet we are assuming they are dead, but we won't know till the other scouts return with the news."
Zero with a cold stare showing no pity for those who have died.
"I warn them to scout new areas for thirty minutes then return with their reports.If any did survive without reporting will wish they were dead"
The grey figure laugh then walked off to collect the information from the other scouts from paradise.

This is how I think it should be. Depending on the region, certain field types will be added under them in it's own thread.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Forest Battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Battlefield   Forest Battlefield I_icon_minitime24.06.08 21:36

Zero leaned against a cherry blossom awaiting the return of the scouts he sent to Inferno.
"Where are they?"
He stared at another figure in a grey coat."They shall return sir."
Zero grinned as he turned and walked off to his meditation spot to think more clearly.
"Let me know when they returned."
An hour has past as Zero returned from his meditation spot.
"So?"Zero stared at the grey figured.
"They haven't returned yet we are assuming they are dead, but we won't know till the other scouts return with the news."
Zero stared at him showing no pity for those who might have died.
"I warn them to scout new areas for thirty minutes then return with their reports.If any did survive without reporting will wish they were dead"
The grey figure laugh then walked off to collect the information from the other scouts from paradise.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Forest Battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Battlefield   Forest Battlefield I_icon_minitime25.06.08 11:59

Zero began to read the reports from both realms and grined.
"Looks like they gotten pretty close before they got caught."
Zero walked off wandering when he should start his assualt on the other two realm.
"What is it?" Zero still walking as a messager followed behind him.
"Everything is prepared." The messagener replied.
Zero threw a seed backwards into the messagener's mouth and the plant rapidly grew and bond his mouth shut as thorns grew deep into his flesh so he wouldn't pull it off.
"Listen to me you foolish scout." Zero pointed out to the field where other scouts where training to become stronger.
"Do they look ready to you ready to you?" The thorns grew deeper into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Battlefield   Forest Battlefield I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Battlefield
Page 1 of 1