Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? Empty
PostSubject: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime09.07.08 3:48

Sky stood within a flow shop, smiling.He loved the smells of the flowers.Simply to come into this shop everyday and take in the fragrances was enough to make him smile.There,he had something no one else had..The blue rose..He was the only person who can truly make the rose.

He had just finished watering the plants as the sun went down, the man sighing and sitting in his shop.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 14:11

Lady Rose struggling to figure out not to kill the humans looking at her like she stood out. She Arched her wings out and watched as the human fled in fear. Lowering them back at there normal position, Rose stops with her back towards Sky's flower shop.

*feels the cold breeze of rain coming* "Rain is coming, oh so near. Let the skies darken forever on this day. *shrugs* Ahh, who am i kidding, its just going to rain for a few hours and stop, nothing new."

Rose walks into the flower shop, hearing the ding of the bell as the door opened. Standing just inside the sound of rain drops hitting the roof echoed throughout the shop. Lady Rose turning to face the road and seeing it pouring down the rain.

*sighs* "Is there anyone alive besides the flowers in here?"

As she waits for a response Rose begins to browse the selection of thousands of flowers in the shop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 19:21

He smiled some as he noticed Rose come in.

"You're gonna think of me as some softy now that you've seen this place..I own it, I wanted it.."

He leaned on the counter, his blue eyes examining her form.He reached below the counter, opening a small mini-refrigerator, pulling out a can of Sprite.

"Want anything to drink..?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:07

Lady Rose notices a red rose in full bloom and picks it up.

"Like every thorn on a rose, theres always a soft pedal waiting to be cared for..." comments Rose.

Looking down at the rose she's holding, Lady Rose looks up and smiles. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:14

He sighed, pulling out a small can of Diet Coke."I don't drink, so don't expect a cold beer."He said, opening his own can of Sprite, drinking from it.He placed the empty can down, sliding her can to the edge of the counter."And you are gonna have to pay for that rose..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:31

Lady Rose looks at the red rose and smiles at Sky, I'm not here for this rose, I'm here for black one *lady Rose pulls out a jewel and tosses it Sky* I'm sure i can afford it.."

Looking deeper at this Jewel it turns out to be a good 50 karat chunk of diamond. The diamond already being cut and worth as much as the rare everliving black rose she she's hoping Sky has.

Lady Rose grabs the can of soda and smiles. "I'm not into that liquor junk much myself, only ever so often...*looks at Sky* So...wouldn't have The Everliving Black Rose by any chance would you. Doing so will result with a new owner of this rare living diamond stone...I'm sure you know why its so valued don't you...
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:40

"I...Can't make a black rose..Only blue..It's much rarer."He blinked abit, as he eyed the chunk of diamond she tossed infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:51

"I already have the blue, white, red, green and yellow everliving roses, unfortunately i need the black one to complete they set...Of course equal payment is still in effect if you can find me one..."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:58

"To create a black rose..."He sighed some, a scene playing back in his head when he made his first black rose."I need a live human body.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 23:10

"Anything special about this human body you need...?"
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 23:11

"No...Not at all..."He sighed some.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 23:19

Lady Rose looked outside to see if anyone might be wandering around, but still seeing as its raining as hard as it is, not a soul was found...

"Sadly, i might have to wait..."

Rose opens the can of soda and takes a drink.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 23:26

"Sadly...What do you plan to do with the rose..?"He crossed his arms as he leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime10.07.08 23:42

"Combine the elemental roses to make the golden rose, the golden rose is the key to the vault lying deep within earths crust, thus unlocking the vault gives access to "Das Van Umgulan the Beast of Emotions, The sword to turn brother against brother and father against father, to make even devils and angels bow to humans...*looks at sky* don't you remember the tales that were told of it, a treasure hunters dream come true is a item he can never get, well now sky, do remember my friend..."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime11.07.08 0:47

"Sadly, no.I don't remember.."He sighed.He really did remember.His dad told him all the time.Sky did have a black rose..But now knowing Rose's reason he decided not even to make the rose for her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime11.07.08 1:01

Lady Rose watches Sky pace about. After a few moments Lady Rose still holding the red rose looks back at sky.

"Well how much for this one then, at least i'll have something to give to Valentica next time i see her..." asks Lady Rose
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime11.07.08 1:06

"You can have it.."He said, sighing once again.Such painful memories moved through his skull, a tear falling down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime11.07.08 1:22

"Well thank you.." Lady Rose places the Rose in her hair, laying the steam along her left ear.

Rose looks outside and sees its still raining.

"Guess i'd better go, while the human population is low right now, *sighs* (walks to the door), you know, i'm not after the sword for greed or use, its not going to enter the surface of inferno, but without a human around and you pushing me away...*raises head* i'll guess you don't want my gift..."

Lady Rose walks out the door and slowly walks down sidewalk, letting the rain wash the red dye off the black rose in her hair...

Back at the shop Roses diamond remains on the counter were she left it...
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime11.07.08 1:37

He tilted his head back, a smile coming upon his lips as he soon began to laugh aloud.His laugh son faded.

"The sword is a lie."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime11.07.08 2:45

Lady Rose opens her wings and takes off into the sky.

"Damn I'm good, lying to him, getting the rose, and even leaving a nice tip...even though there is no sword, they is a beat of emotions, and yes, i plan to take control of it...no one will challenge me ever again..."

Rose enters the portal to Inferno...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?   Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miami, Florida. The Dream Of Sky!?
Page 1 of 1