Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aussie Country

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Aussie Country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Country   Aussie Country - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13.07.08 23:40

A pure black wolf with a little extra fur surounding her paws had been hidden among the shaddows. Her fur coat was shiny, her eyes were smokey red.

The wolf had been watching every detail of what happened. Her eyes shifted back to Lord Matthew. She wondered were the attack had come from that he just used

Valencia turned and walked into the tree area next to the large building. She kept her body low as to not cause much attion to herself. She dodged and weaved the branches on the ground and the flowers.

She could smell some animal nearby but was in no mood to eat, For some reason she has been eating less then usuall in the past two weeks. She kept her eyes open and was very aware of her suroundings. She seen mice and small creatures scurring around on the ground and bugs in tree's. She could smell an animal hunter nearby. 'great just my luck. i come out here for the first time in a long wile and i get stuck hideing from a hunter, what luck.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Country   Aussie Country - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14.07.08 0:02

He crossed his arms, shouldering Blue Rose."I hate when dirty little rats run."He growled lightly."Anyway we can get to New York, hella' fast?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Country   Aussie Country - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14.07.08 0:57

Matthew opens his wings, letting the sky trurn dark as it began to rain, but as sky noticed, nor he or matthew as getting wet. electricity began to strike the ground

"hold on" signals matthew.

A lightning bolt strikes the ground even closer and then a final bolt hits matthew, instantly the world changed around them, seeing glimes of the outlands of austrailia and soon just water.

"You get sick, makes sure it doesn't get on me"

Soon seeing land and then what looks like the statue of liberity and without a blink it was gone and only land was seen, the tall buildings of new york began to come into a clear picture as matthew flies in between a few of them and soon into an ally way which Dantes shop lies, unnoticed by everyone.

Digging his claws into the street matthew slows himself to a smooth stop, turning his head to make sure sky was still on and seeing he was, smiling

"Enjoy the ride?"
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/heartless_kings
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Country   Aussie Country - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14.07.08 1:29

He hopped off of, kicking the door open and looking about.

"And you are..?"Said Dante, the man shirtless, walking from the shower in a pair of jeans, russling his white hair.

"I came for Yamato..."

Dante smirked, pulling out Ebony and Ivory, firing two shots at Sky.

Sky swung the Blue Rose ina circle, easily blocking the two bullets.
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Country   Aussie Country - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14.07.08 2:30

Matthew being sneaking in as the bunny sneaks by Dante and without a notice matthews sword goes through the back and sticks out the front of Dante. Leaning in to Dante's ear he listens at his pain.

"You know, death by a devil upon a devil, results in permant death Dante...*pulls sword out of Dante* die slow my friend, i want to enjoy this..."

Matthew walks over to skys side.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Country   Aussie Country - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14.07.08 3:27

He made his way into the back room, breaking a glass case, smirking.Reaching in, he pulled out Yamato, a purple aura suddenly cloaking the sword and his own body.He stepped back to Matthew, sighing lightly."Go get what you need.."
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Country   Aussie Country - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14.07.08 3:32

"With pleasure"

Matthew taking hold of the armor sitting on a rank, he places it on, watching as the power of Beowulf takes over.

Matthew smiling as he walks over to Dante...picking him up off the floor...

"Tell me if this hurts..."

Matthew punches Dante and watches as he crashes through his own wall and into the brick building next over...

Awaiting for Dante to reply and seeing no sign...

"Guess not eh Sky?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Country   Aussie Country - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussie Country
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Earth :: Australia and New Zealand-
Jump to: