Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York Sky Lights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

New York Sky Lights Empty
PostSubject: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime14.07.08 3:15

Erica, sits alone under a tree in the noisy park. Looking at her skirt and feeling the emotions of the weather. The warm breeze hitting her face and the care being given to the tree she's leaning against. Looking at Bararyl Dragon who is laying his head on her lap and she runs her fingers down his metal body structure.

"Its alright big guy, i'm still not sure of this place myself, but guess we can get used to it..."

Bararyl Dragon raises his head just off Erica's Skirt and mumbled some stuff only Erica would understand. Erica looking at her hand for a second and watching the sparks of electricity pass through her fingers.

"Shall we go for a walk?" asks Erica to Bararyl Dragon.

Bararyl Dragon putting his head back on Erica's skirt. Erica begins petting him once again.

"Sounds alright, I don't mind enjoying the weather, the air is clean here..."

Erica lays her head back on the tree and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime14.07.08 3:42

Standing on the building over looking the park, lady Rose watches Erica with uncertainty...

"Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime14.07.08 4:00

Erica opens her eyes and motions for Bararyl Dragon to get up, in which he does.

"Lets go walk around, can't get too tired, haven't done anything all day..."

Bararyl Dragon standing up shaking off the dirt begins to walks beside his master.

A group of kids playing fressbie miss and it heads over in erica's direction, getting about 10 feet from her before bounching off her invisable barrier and heading back towards the kids.

*chuckles lightly* "Well that wasn't good...hope they didn't notice that..."

Bararyl Dragon again mumbles.

"True, but for now lets continue our walk.."

"Mmm, Garden...hope your ready to die, your time is coming sooner than you know..." replies a voice watching her.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime14.07.08 16:01

A cold breeze fell as the Newton jumped from the building roof...

With a huge slam with his claymore sword and a magic boost bonus, he hits Bararyl Dragon from his side, sending the dragon through a tree and finally into a small coffee shop.

*getting out of his attack stance* "Well, now that hes out of the way *lays sword on shoulder and begins to walk a circle around Erica*...remember me Princess?" smirks the Newton.

Erica grasping her sword soon finds herself on her back and her sword spinning in the air.

The ground were the Newton becomes very dusty as Erica spins to her feet letting the electricity electrocute him and the ground. Holding out her hand and catching her sword. She charges at him, The Newton blocks the charge and both swords lock to each other. Erica deteaching the bottom part of the sword and swings it in his direction. The Newton quickly releasing the hold on the other sword begins blocking both of Erica's swords. The Newton little p!ssed now, does a full force over head claymore attack at Erica, missing her and hitting the tree she was sitting against, after a few seconds the tree splits in half all the way to where the Newtons sword was laying in the tree...

"I liked that tree..." Comments Erica.

"Aww poor little Garden!!!" Newton pulls the sword from the tree as the silent words Giga Cannon echoed from across the park. "Oh hell no..."

Bararyl Dragons attack hits the Newton, in the process of seninding the Newton for his ride, Erica flares out her swords, at his waist and neck, watching the attack force the Newton to taste her blades in the ride. the dead body of the Newton slams into a used corner end store, watching the building explode into flames..

Bararyl Dragon starts to walk in Erica's direction.

Erica looking at the tree and laying her hand upon it, watches as new growth fills the air filled spot of the tree. The barks then regrows over the wound and the tree, being a good two feet wide already, now is about five feet. Watching as new branches and leaves sprout from the tree. Erica then looking at Bararyl Dragon...

"This might not be a good place to be for a little while..."

Bararyl Dragon nods as he finishes off eatting the legs of the Newton. Bowing down Erica mounts on him and they fly off...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime14.07.08 16:55

Lady Rose watches as the media comes pouring down the road and the firetrucks sent to put out the flaming building. Watching as a crowd forms at the battlefield. The media getting eye witness counts of what they saw and making up there stories as too what they think happened.

"Sad little humans, the ones that have never died before, not knowing what lies beyond death. And those that have, that have died, and been killed again, those that know the risks of death. Those are the ones you can tell apart from the rest, there not talking and wont, bad enough humans know the path to inferno and paradise..."

Lady Rose continues to watch them...

"I don't have the presence on death on that one, so how she got her skills i must figure out..."

Lady Rose Goes back to inferno.

Slam!!!
The door opens with force as Lady Rose walks into the library.

"What can i help you with my Lady?" asks the librarian.

Lady Rose looks at him.

"What do you have on humans having magical power without death being a part of there life? better yet, what do you have on The Royal Families of Earth?"

The librarian walks into the far hall of the library.

"This section here is dates and records of every earth Royal family ever existed, if you happen to not find the one your after, behind you is a list of Royal Families existing in inferno and paradise."

Lady Rose looking smiling at the librarian and thanking him.

"Lets see here..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime14.07.08 22:10

Valencia in wolf form had been walking around when the dragon and a young girl land. She tilted her head and sunk back into the shadows wondering who this could be. She kept her form still as she looked at the dragon. 'looks familure but why.' she asked herself. She then noticed that it was princess Erica. she crouched to the ground trying not the be noticed even thought the dragon could have already seen her.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime14.07.08 23:08

Erica looking at her new surrounds. The mossy forest and the huge untouched trees of West Virginia. Not far off she heard noises coming from a town. Not sure what was waiting for her, she slowly headed towards the town. taking a few steps and hearing Bararyl Dragon mumble to her. She stopped...

"Who's there?" Erica asked as she slowly pulled her arm back reaching for her sword...

"I know your there, my dragon can see you, save yourself the trouble and show yourself..." Says Erica calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 0:52

She appeared by hanging from the tree branch, smiling, swinging back and forth slightly.

"Found me! You get a prize now! Wanna know what it is?"

With a bandage over her right cheek from the earlier battle.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Mistress Seidaku of Paradise. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 1:13

Erica turning and looking at Mistress Seidaku. Placing her sword back on her back Erica replies softly...

"Forgive my hasty reply my Mistress *bows*, I am Erica, Erica Garden.."

Erica looking at Mistress and seeing her wings and weapons and such begins to wonder...

"So you walk around these people like that, with your wings and such and no one thinks much of it?...*looks down at her skirt* i don't see how, any time i do something, i'm marked by this world..." Erica looks over at Bararyl Dragon "Could it be my actions perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 1:22

Seidaku just chuckled, and performed a front flip off of the branch, standing on the grounds.

"I don't care what these humans think. Most likely they'll think we're just crazed anime fans cosplaying." She giggles like a child, using her speed to suddenly appear face-to-face with Erica. "Besides, you're very beautiful. These humans may not understand it, but I do." She steps back some so as not to stay in Erica's 'bubble' too long. "Your actions have nothing to do with it. We are fighting a war because these humans want to control their afterlife. Not possible. That is why Lady Rose-Aiken and I fight. Any other reason of hers is unknown to me. Besides, these humans deserve death." She chuckles almost evilly. "You are welcomed in Paradise whenever you wish."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 1:45

Erica pondering the words Mistress told her.

*Erica very curious now* "At war with the humans, back where i was from, humans weren't the problem...was the Newtons and there demonic family ways...*looks up at Mistress and lets her eyes sparkle of there electricity* Paradise? what is paradise? and who is this Lady Rose you spoke of?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 1:51

Seidaku chuckles.

"Don't need to get angry now. Paradise is the realm of where good people go after they die. Although, no sure how I got there myself. Oh well." She laughs. "Lady Rose is a beautiful powerful woman. Second ruler of Inferno after Lord Galilee. How come the attractive women don't come to Paradise?" Pouts for a few seconds before smiling again. "Anyway. I can show you if you desire. It's a beautiful place filled with cute men if you're into them..."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 2:07

Erica chuckles at the Mistress remark.

"Can't do that i'm afraid, royal blood forbids it. *smiling* but a tour would be much accepted, thus if death isn't required and i can return after i learn up on some stuff..."

Erica summons Bararyl Dragon and he walks up to her.

"He coming wont be a problem will it?"

Erica begins to pet Bararyl Dragons head.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 2:19

"Death is not required. We had the Rebel leader alive up there. He returned safely although he expected hot women up there. Disappointed him. Oh well. The only problem with the dragon is he can't enter the palace, but I give you my word you will be safe." She smiled. "Shall we go to Paradise?"
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 2:40

Erica standing as in the avatar looks at Mistress.

"Fair enough..."

Looking back at Bararyl Dragon Erica whispers a few words to him. Bararyl Dragon mumbling back to her lowers his head with agreement.

"Bararyl Dragon Doesn't have a problem with not going in the palace, all he would like is a place to rest for a few hours..."

Last edited by Erica, The Last Garden on 15.07.08 2:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 2:42

Seidaku chuckled.

"He can come up there. There's plenty and more room for him. He shall not be harmed I promise you. If he is then the Celestial who did shall die." She reached out her hand towards Erica. "Ride with your dragon or me?"
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 2:47

Erica smiling takes hold of Mistress's hand and signals for Bararyl Dragon to follow.

"I shall be your guest.."
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime15.07.08 20:43

Valencia stepped out of the shadows and followed behind them silently as to not bring attion to herself. She blinked as she folowed her eyes began to shift as she seen a squirrle playing on a tree so she lost her focus and ran into the back of the dragon's left hind leg. She jerked back into the shadows. 'crap not good.' she mummbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Sky Lights   New York Sky Lights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Sky Lights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Earth :: North America-
Jump to: