Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Things I Do

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The Things I Do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do   The Things I Do - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15.07.08 22:39

t.t

Last edited by Valencia on 15.07.08 22:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

The Things I Do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do   The Things I Do - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15.07.08 22:48

"Aninsui kai lini" Lady Rose watches as the barrier fades upon her words...picking up Mistress and mumbling to herself "Stupid angel magic.." Lady Rose takes Mistress Seidaku to a nearby guard. "Get her some help.." the guard quickly taking mistress from her, rushes her to the hospital wing.

Lady Rose wipes the blood off her face and turns to the gates that still aren't fixed...

"To Infinity..."

Upon Arriving at infinity the commander asked where Mistress is, replying with a resting comment, the commander then explains whats they have found out...

"The attack is taking place here, so far over 400 humans have died and the chaos isn't slowing...go fix this problem..."

Lady Rose gasper her warglives and looking at the commander.

"Indeed..."

Lady Rose flies off to earth...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel

The Things I Do
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Paradise :: Golden Gate-
Jump to: