Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) Empty
PostSubject: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime19.07.08 16:31

Zero moves the trees around and set up everything for the Sakura ball.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime19.07.08 17:24

Erica watched as the ball was being announced all over the world. Although most of the humans couldn't see the papers and see what really was on tv. She could, and smirking she folds the papers in her hand.

"Sorry, but i've got other things to do..."

Erica walks down the empty street path leaving the poster she picked up on the ground.

"One mans joy is another ones sorrow..."

Erica mounts on Bararyl Dragon and flies across the busy street and settling down near the fountian in the park. Opening her hands and unfolding the pages she reads what the papers now say.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime19.07.08 22:45

Zero stomps the ground as the ground is set up the battlefeild.

Last edited by Master Zero on 19.07.08 23:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime19.07.08 23:33

Erica finishs reading the papers and closes her eyes. Resting her head on the fountain.

"Show me where the palace is...show me....father show me...."

The ground leaves Erica's mind and soon a dark dead plain of earth shows itself. Passing the dead scarred land the ruins of The Garden Palace stops in her mind, showing itself off like a good thing, the visions then continue onward. Coming to a pymiraid stacked well with people walking around it and the entire place sealed off by a shield. Giving no ways in other than the front door. Erica's returns to her fountian setting and opens her eyes.

"You ready big guy?"

Bararyl Dragon mumbles and bows to his master. Erica Standing up mount son him and they leave the ground...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime20.07.08 14:41

Lady Rose, getting wind of the upcoming ball smilies lightly.

"This should be fun..." Comments Lady Rose with her feet hanging off the arm of the throne. "Find me a dress..." She orders a servant.

Looking from her sight she watches the drakes fly about inferno and the pits of hell rising with flames...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime20.07.08 15:04

With erveything set up Zero decides to go visit everyone to see if they were coming to the ball so he entered infinty and goes and visit lady Rose

"So whats up" He said as he sits in the window looking down ad her smiling with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime20.07.08 15:58

"Evening Master Zero..."
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime20.07.08 16:56

"There isnt any need to be formal with me.Its too troublesome. Plus im just a humble man trying to conquer all the realms." He laughs lightly while staring down
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime20.07.08 16:58

Lady Rose smilies.

"You can come in...i wont bite *looks over at the prince* but he might..." chuckles Lady rose
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime20.07.08 17:26

"ok" He jumps down and goes over to her and sits on the ground next to her
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime20.07.08 17:31

"So hows the ball coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)   The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sakura ball(tournament will be held afterwards)
Page 1 of 1