Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 15:16

Seidaku was annoyed. Greatly annoyed. They had just gotten Paradise back in order and the Humans decided to attack.

"Kill them all. Spare no digusting Human. Tear their souls apart!" she ordered, commanding her Celestials to attack. First Sphere's troops were in front, banishing their weapons and sliced through human flesh. Second Sphere charged ahead to take out any officers. Third Sphere's cast their spells and caused damaged upon the living. Of course, they took some damage as well. "They're prepared this time. More fun." She grinned, spreading her black feathery wings, weapon ready, and charged to lead her men and women. "Ice Pike!" Shards of ice thrusted from the ground, taking off arms, legs, or shot through the whole body. "Pathetic..."
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 15:25

A human general sends up what looks like a satillite, the dish charges and unleashed beams that rip apart the first 5 rows of angels...

"Fire again!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 18:21

Seidaku appears in front of the weapon, slamming her foot into the thing causing it to break. Bringing her leg back, she takes her tessen and slices it in half.

"Onwards my Celestials! Bring victory to Paradise!" she cheered. She turned around quick enough to catch the spear that was supposed to pierce through her body. She caught the eye of the human general that threw it. Floating down, the two charged at each other. His blade clashed with the protective case of her fan. This went on, no one receiving the advantage. Their weapons clashed once before, but the general took out a hidden weapon, a knife, stabbing her in the side. Seidaku cried out. The human turned her around, thrusting his sword into her back through her body. She stood there for a few seconds, blood slick on the silver blade, and stained her dress.

"Think you'll have the time to bloat your glory of killing me?" she asked, a dark chuckle coming forth afterwards. The general removed his blade, stepping back. She turned to face him, eyes turned yellow with slit pupils. "Come and play my darlings..." Behind the forces of the Humans four large snakes appeared, their eyes the same as Seidaku's. "Consume..." She lowered her head slightly, her bangs shadowing her eyes as the snakes began to consume the mortal humans that ran about in fear. Her jacket tore itself to pieces, revealing markings along her arms.

"Time to summon everyone's worst fear... Death!" The marks glowed a lavender hue as everything seemed to halt. A strike of dark purple appeared to the skilled eyesight as it ran through the human side. It didn't seem to do any damage until time caught up. Every human that was still in Paradise fell dead. The snakes disappeared into the ground. Hundreds of Celestials laid either dead or wounded on the ground.

"Find my brother or your life will be the next I take..." Death whispered into her ear before fading away.

"Yes Death," Seidaku replied. Death disappeared. The markings faded back to black. "Tend to the wounded! I want a report on the death toll in an hour!" The surviving Celestials went to their assigned tasks. A member of the medical team appeared next to her.

"Mistress, you are hurt," the woman said, nervous.

"What do you mean hurt?" Seidaku questioned, placing a hand on her stomach. She looked down only to see blood, and passed out from bloodloss.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 18:47

The sound of more orders came from the humans. Three men carring a large gun explodes a blast at Paradise. The guns power incerates the snakes and with a large bang the Golden Palace gates break off, falling down and nearby guards. More orders coming from humans cry out and the humans, bringing more soldiers move forward, firing the gun at anything that moves, incenerating it upon a 30 yard range.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 18:49

(OOC: The snakes had disappears and the humans died by Death.)
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 18:56

that wave...this attack is huge XD
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 18:57

better yet...lets let them have died and now retreated...rose has a better plan for me anyways...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 18:59

(OOC: Alright)
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 19:00

but you didn't read that XD
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 19:01

(OOC: It's annoying having Paradise ruined.)
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 19:42

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 19:50

Zero sighed greatly as he watches the battle off from a distance knowing that a second massive attack soon would finish off the angles.He sent word to his scouts to prepare for a massive attack.

"Fools."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 20:05

Seidaku laid unconscious in the hospital wing. She had lost too much blood, and it would be days before she woke up. The nurses knew what was best for Paradise, but when Mistress Seidaku woke up she wouldn't be too happy about it. Taking a white bed sheet, they ran outside, and flew up into the sky, holding it up.

Surrender
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 20:13

(OOC: what are you surrendering too, there's nothing there, everyone dead, i'm not even in paradise anymore so i can't be a threat anymore *cries about hurting mistress in roses post [plz help me!!!]...lol* but yeah, what are you surrendering too?)
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime26.07.08 20:19

(OOC:Why would i attack you.remember you above me in the dogpile of who will come out on top.lol)
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime27.07.08 2:52

Seidaku groaned as she slowly awakened, a pain in her stomach. She sat up, looking down to see bandages along her torso concealing her breasts.

"What happened?" she asked the nurse who was putting away medical supplies.

"While you were unconscious the humans came and destroyed more of the land..."

"They destroyed my lands! Those ----!" of course she yelled out more inapproiate things. "Where's Erica!? Gods help me if Lady Rose got her hands on Erica! Find her and get her back here before I loss my temper!"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Second General Cherubium
Ray

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime27.07.08 10:18

Noticing the nurses bringing out the white sheet, Ray put up his hand to stop them.

"....That won't be necessarry. Please go back inside, where it is safe" The nurses gave him an odd look and hesitated, but eventually headed back.

"Sir, what's the point of staying out here? You saw from where we were, they retreated!"

"...you were watching the battle too much, and you didn't realize that i slipped in and did part of my job....Their captain told me about a great 2nd wave that they would use to finish us off. Since Mistress Seidaku has been injured. It's up to us till she returns."

"Do we have a plan?" the captain of Ray's forces looked at him with eyes mixed with fear and hope.

"Not really, this time i thought i'd make it up as I went a long" He stuck his toungue out at his captain and smiled. This place is a wasteland now, it's completely flat. There's a few leftover trees on the side that could be used as cover, but not much cover. But those trees could come in handy...
Back to top Go down
http://worldomaroon.forummotions.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath   Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Attacks and Temps Seidaku's Wrath
Page 1 of 1