Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

something different?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha
High Counsel of the Devils
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

something different? Empty
PostSubject: something different?   something different? I_icon_minitime11.08.08 10:14

wow no one has been on here for ages! apart from zero. buts anywho maybe we should do something to make the website better but i cant think of anything Sad somthing new? sorry if its not much help but sometimes iv become less interested because last time i was on it was all erica fillers everywhere and i was like O_O what happend to the general rp but meh whatever its probaly me just being stoopid again.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: something different?   something different? I_icon_minitime11.08.08 13:50

its more of inactive people, not more or less all Erica, she made it interesting for a little bit, but inactiveness is more of the reason the forum. Which means get more people to the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: something different?   something different? I_icon_minitime14.08.08 17:44

yeah
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: something different?   something different? I_icon_minitime19.08.08 22:42

yeah, now WTF there akasha, so i was having fun...i never stopped the rp, i just made some interesting ones worth posting back too, but to suit you, i will just stop, i got other things i can do without getting critism from someone that is never online.
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: something different?   something different? I_icon_minitime21.08.08 22:29

how about a online chat..? o.o?
Back to top Go down
http://www.KimoraRainkaIkariyu.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something different?   something different? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something different?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Welcome to Lost Hope :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: