Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Insanity   Insanity I_icon_minitime19.08.08 15:50

Erica sits on the warm grass of her palace, the breeze still cold and dead feeling, seemed peaceful to her. lifting her arm off her skirt she watches the dark energy circulate through her veins.

"Death, Sorrow, The sadness of kings, i'm all alone, on my isolated throne, without feeling, without sorrow, without temptation, without hope..."

The dark energy puses and then fades as a few people walk by.

"Without guilt, without suffering..."

Erica falls forward, hitting the dirt face first and blackening out.

"You have the girl?" asks a voice.

"You have my money?" answers the bounty hunter.

"I want to see the girl first..."

The bounty Hunter takes the hood off Erica's face.

"Mhm, nice doing business with you..."

The bounty hunter opens the case then closes it.

"Indeed, enjoy your package."

The bounty hunter walks away.

A large machine built about the table where Erica lies channels her power into the machine. Erica looking over at the blurry figure standing about her.

"Ahh, Erica, The Last Garden, Angel of Darkness and of Light. Can you imagine the power were giving to master, the power to destroy this world and take our name again in The Moonwell!!!"

The dark figure slams his hands ont he table.

"Nothing can stop us, your own enegy is being used, the key to immortality amoung the mortal breed, the power of both worlds in the palm of my hand, The death and destruction that can be caused, The Fall of Both Worlds and the up rising of a new dawn; The Moonwell!!!"

The figure walks out of the room and into the rim of the next room, Erica not exaclty sure where she is or whats happening, she tries to move and can't, the machine above her already have taken soo much energy already from her. She closes her eyes and just tries to listen.

"Drain the girl, drain her of all her power, until there's nothing left but an empty shell!" roars a demon voice.

The dark figure from before walks back into the room, the footsteps echoing off the floor.

"Maxamize draining process, turn it to one hundred percent! *looks at Erica* sleep tight, your end is near..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity I_icon_minitime19.08.08 18:15

Why do i see a bad thing coming from this....
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity I_icon_minitime19.08.08 19:07

haha...yeah i guess i better not...
Back to top Go down