Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano) Empty
PostSubject: Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)   Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano) I_icon_minitime27.08.08 2:36

Zero walked around searching for the location of the Gobi knowing this wouldn't be easy if the beast was still alive.Over an hour as everything begins to fade as my vision slowly vanishes.Zero closes his eyes and continued to walk towards the vibrations till he reached his target while all those who follow were blinded by the illusion."I come here to ask of your help Houkou no gibi."He said and bow out of respect."I have awaken the two tailed cat and I offer you this pendant which will allow you to change into a human form.So you can save your energy and not cast an illusion on everyone to gain the same effect."While his eyes still closed the beast begins to speack"How did you find me I blocked your vision and sense of sound so there is no way you should be able to find me in this place!"Zero calmly reply"I can see through vibrations in the ground.If you had blocked my sense of touch then you would of been able to hide and I would be continueing my search."The five tailed dog chuckled but refused the pendant"So you awaken Nibi?"Gobi spoked."Not exactly awaken but, revived.Her owner took her soul and the body remained and I reattached the soul with the body.So will you help me?"Zero asked calmly."No I will not help you.I am still recovering my wounds."Gobi said."I can mend your wounds if you would like."Zero began to draw healing runes on the ground sercertly adding in high power sleeping spell."You are very skilled with those runes...."Gobi begins to yawn greatly"You tricked me?!"Zero grined as the beast slowly drift to sleep as he placed the pendant around the neck of the Gobi.Then he picked up the beast and carried him back to his home to finish the healing spell.
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)   Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano) I_icon_minitime27.08.08 20:15

*watches zero come from a distance, from ahead of him on a tree branch and grins* so youve got what you came for.. =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.KimoraRainkaIkariyu.piczo.com
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)   Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano) I_icon_minitime27.08.08 21:25

"Yes..." Continues to carry him on my shoulder
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)   Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano) I_icon_minitime27.08.08 21:38

*jumps off the branch and fallows him* so what are you going to do with him now..?
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)   Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano) I_icon_minitime30.08.08 15:31

"It's none of your concerns."
Back to top Go down
Kimora_Ikariyu

Kimora_Ikariyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)   Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano) I_icon_minitime30.08.08 22:59

hey.. dont be so mean... i was just askin... its not like im going to anything him..im not interstead with that..if you want to be that mean maybe i could'nt attend to be with your little "journey" and if that what you want, thats fine..you didnt have to push me away to be alone.. *looks at you with an upset face and walks off* im outta here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)   Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyushu’s volcanoes(Akase Lava Volcano)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Earth :: Japan-
Jump to: