Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The intruder at the Gate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The intruder at the Gate Empty
PostSubject: The intruder at the Gate   The intruder at the Gate I_icon_minitime24.06.08 17:05

Lord Galilee finally made it to the gate, only to see the Human on the other side looking into it. He turned to look around. It seemed that the Human had attracted more attention just by being here. Practically all of the damned had come to the Gate to see the Human. He spotted a little red haired girl emerging from the Palace. Hunger was in her eyes.

He turned back around to face the Human

“How did you get here, Human,” he spoke down to it. But the Human continued looking around and didn’t bother to answer. This enraged the Lord of Hell.

“I ASKED YOU A QUESTION,” he roared at the Human. “What are you doing here, Human” he spat the last out.

The Human was now looking at him with full focus and spoke with excitement. “So this is the Gate to the Underworld.”

Galilee grinned very maniacally. “So you want to come inside and take a look around, then”

It’s eyes widened. “Really, can I.”

Just then the gate opened and the Human stepped inside. “Certainly, by all means come inside,” he said with an arm outstretched toward the Palace. “But I must ask you, be wary Human, the shadows like to play.”

And when he said that, the Human became engulfed in a shadowy darkness. Like he was a part of the darkness itself.

The Human screamed in agony while Galilee smiled

“Take it to the abyss,” he said as he turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down

The intruder at the Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The intruder at the Gate   The intruder at the Gate I_icon_minitime24.06.08 17:33

As her Master walked brisky past her she couldn't help put grab him, he came to a halt. Lord Galilee looked down at the child, her bangs covered her face. He sighed "What is it Akasha?" He questioned her.
Her grip became tighter on his coat. "Why just recently is it that you do not allow me to play with the humans?" Her usual grey eyes were now black. "It's so boring here the least you could do is allow me the pleasure to torchure those idiots!"

"Don't speak to me like that Akasha." Her Master spoke harshly to her. "Stop acting so childish all the time your over 100 years old start acting your age!" He ripped himself out of her grip and paced off once again. Akasha pouted and she looked around, she suddenly had a brilliant idea. Her Master was gone and since she was Princess people listened to her around here as well to please her. "I WANT THAT HUMAN TAKEN TO THE LAKE OF FIRE! HE'S MINE!" She grinned oh so evilly as she thought of the torchure she would put that piece of crap through.
Back to top Go down

The intruder at the Gate
Page 1 of 1