Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace At Last

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Peace At Last Empty
PostSubject: Peace At Last   Peace At Last I_icon_minitime24.06.08 18:58

Seiitsu flapped her wings once more to keep flight in order to reach the Garden of Eden that could only be reached by flight. This was the one place she knew not even the Humans could reach because it could only be found by those who reached this place. Even if by chance they found the Garden the Guardian wouldn't allow them near it.

She smiled as the sight of the island in the heavens caught her eye, and she flew faster with excitement. No sooner she landed did she feel the weight of an animal, and its scales upon her shoulders.

"Hello Sally, nice to see you again," Seiitsu greeted, scratching underneath the snake's chin. Sally was the Guardian of the Garden of Eden, and was a beautiful snake of forest green that blended in well with her surroundings. She ate off of the menna from the Tree of Life instead of what few animals existed upon the island.

"Niccce to sssee you too Ssseiitsssu," Sally hissed. "What hasss happened sssinccce your lassst departure?" Seiitsu started to walk as the snake spoke, glancing around at the beauty of the nature. She shouldn't help, but think how true beauty lasted in nature, and the Humans were destroying it.

"The Humans have been attempting to get into Paradise and Inferno, but are failing. I fear we will have to destroy the Roads in order for them to finally stop." They passed a fountain of stone where the water from the upper lake leaked some of its supply to feed the fish that breed in the pond.

"What about--"

"No. I will not allow this war to come to that point."

"Everything comesss to a point my dear, thisss isss not an exccception."

"I know Sally and I apologize. Lord Galilee and I need to do something before that point comes."

"Humansss are disssugusssting creaturesss."

"Indeed Sally they are."
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Usagi
Captain Dominion
Usagi

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Peace At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace At Last   Peace At Last I_icon_minitime29.06.08 20:36

Usagi flew through the air lazily, feeling at ease at the moment. Looking down upon eden Usagi stared then turned circling it. Pinwiheeling downwards she would land at the base of a tree and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Second General Cherubium
Ray

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Peace At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace At Last   Peace At Last I_icon_minitime26.07.08 1:23

hmmm, quiet day... and quiet spot. Ray walked through the forest enjoying the cool breeze that swept through. He continued walking until he found a flower with blue petals. He entered into a denser part of the forest until he found a clearing. Picking a peach from one of the trees he layed down on the ground to have a snack and take a nap.
Back to top Go down
http://worldomaroon.forummotions.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

Peace At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace At Last   Peace At Last I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace At Last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Paradise :: Garden of Eden-
Jump to: