Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Land Of Despair

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Land Of Despair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 16:50

*Drags Old Man and Chi-Hime back to Land of Happiness!*
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:03

*escapes and pulls out Flamberge* i ain't going nowhere
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:04

*Takes Chi-Hime with her then.*
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:06

*laughs at her failure*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:08

huh but's....where do i go *anime wiggly sad mouth and teary eyes* i'm torn between onee chan sei and big brother *cries*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:15

well u can always stay here with me....i promise not to kick u if u turn into a chibi lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:16

*turns into chibi and pets a baby dragon* ^_^ heeheeee do you like dragons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:23

i love dragons lolu can see my painting in one of my pics on vf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:41

YAAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 17:49

yeah
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 20:40

She blinked completely confuzled. "Umm?" Pulls out a big lollipop and hands it to Akasha and sat on the ground looking around as choas continued to eat Chibi's. "Choas." she pointed to Akasha. "Dont touch her." she said and He nodded with blood on his face and went back to eating the chibi's. She looked at the tree above her and an apple fell. Valencia cought the apple before it hit her head and took a bite. "what was the question that the queen wanted to ask??"
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 20:54

hmmm?*looks at the seeds and manipulate them all to float around himas he runs stealing all the apples and hiding them in the apple suace factory*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 20:55

what question i dunno either way
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 20:58

"ZERO! Your just asking to get yelled at..." she said gently with a slight giggle and took another bite of the apple she had in her hand. She glanced over at Choas then back at the group. "Yea i am getting curious and will you stop takeing all the apples." she sighed and looked at Galilee. "You mean you dont know. I thought you knew everything?" she said not trying to be a smart @$$ even though it sounded that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:01

*turns zero into a chibi and kicks him*
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:05

She looked around for seiitsu so she doesn't do anything and giggled. "Milord, Seiitsu is gonna hurt you." she said and shook her head as she leaned back with a sports bag on her back and one of the daggers that are in it poked her back. "owwwwwwy." she mummbled and sat back up. Valencia took the bag off and set it next to her.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:07

*floating on the apples seed*this is the land of despair so you expect it to be happy.tisk*pulls out all the apple seeds from my pouch holding them in my hand*maybe with my free time i could make these grow in the land of happiness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:07

nah i'll be fine after all those times i kicked her lol i can take care of meself
Back to top Go down

only if they kill chibis *turns zero once again into a chibi and kicked him* lol
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:10

Her eyes shifted to Zero once more as he spilled some seeds wile flying threw the air. "well i hope you have life insurence." she said and blinked wondering were she got that from. "I never said it would always be happy." she mummbled and kicked Zero and spun around and jumped into a tree her eyes shifted around, she motioned to choas. Choas got up and ran under were Zero would land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:13

*sits down and smokes a cigarette, he summons 1000 chibis for Valencia to chase and kill*
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:16

*yawns as he flicks a seed at chaos and vines wrap around him and bind him as the seeds all gather back in my pouch*pain in the butt*changes to normal and walks off to the land of happiness with all the apple seeds*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:18

*lifts his hand with the cigarette and shoots fire at the vine. the vines shrivel into ash immediately*
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:22

poor doggy*hums as he alks off*
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:27

She glared at Zero Her eyes showing that she was above mad. She looked at Choas his eyes were pure red now. "Dont ever touch my dog." she warned then turned to look at Zero again. "Choas was just going to give you a soft landing you idiot." she muttered and walked over to her bag that had her daggers in it and pulled out a two daggers. With out saying a word she closed the bag and flung it into the tree above her. The bag stuck and she smiled.

She turned and looked at the small chibi's already trying to get away from her. She made two of them big enouph to train with for later. She threw both daggers at two of the chibis and hit them dead center of the heart, And the two chibi's toppled over each other. She ran over skidded to a stop and pulled the dagger out. She Stood and looked at the other chibi's her eyes wondered around as she was searching for her dead target. ile Valencia was killing the Chibi's Choas ran behind her eating the chibi's. The over sized back flew into a tree and swooped down and started to drink some of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land Of Despair
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next