Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Land Of Despair

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Land Of Despair - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:33

*He just sat there calmly smoking a cigarette, he was enjoying the show*
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:35

*grabs all the chibis he could and smuggle them out*hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:38

*shoots zero and kills all the chibis* lol
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:40

She seen Zero in the corner of her eye and she spun around her daggers still in her hands. " I strongly sugest you put my little killing toys down." she said as she threw one dagger straight to her left piercing another chibi in the stomach with out looking. If anybody could tell her anger had rose to were she really couldent take anything else. Her smirk faded and her left hand clinched into a fist then released as Galilee had killed her training toys. She turned and looked at the rest of the chibi's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:42

*summoned 1000 more chibis and started killing them*
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:45

*laughs*your easily pervoked.im gonna have fun messing with ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:47

all ur doing is p!ssing her off and Valencia u need to knock it off too, and stop getting p!ssed ok damn
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:49

true i have a habbit of doing it with people who have little control of there emotions such as anger but i dont go too far*throw all the seeds into the air and make them grow into trees and lets all the apples rain down*have fun.im taking the seeds when your done*rests at the halfway point between the two lands*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:50

*takes an apple and eats it quickly*
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:57

"Only when i am already p!ssed off untill it comes to sombody even threatining to hurt choas. That is my only real friend" she said and sighed she flicked her middle finger towrds her palm on her left hand and the dagger that she had thrown with out looking flew threw the air and she cought it. She moved it just right to show the thread that is attached to her daggers.

she spun around and closed her eyes focusing on every thing around her listening to everystep. she Turned and kept her eyes closed and threw both of her daggers in two diffrent places. She jerked both her hands outwords and the two daggers spun around most of her 100 chibi's to kill around twice and she laughed as the daggers dangled there. "The thread on these daggers are almost inpossible to break." she laughed and pulled both her hands backwords makeing the thread tighten and cut into the skin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 21:59

*lights up another cigarette and enjoys the show*
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 22:06

*yawns and takes a nap*
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 22:11

"And imposible to excape from." She laughed as she heard the screams. "Ahh, i havent heard that sound in a long long time." She said and pulled her hands back then took a step back. "You might want to close your eyes Zero, Milord." she said and jerked her hands back hard and fast, almost an invisable moment. The daggers cut threw all of the chibi's and flew to her and she cought the daggers. With a three second delayed reaction blood splattered everywere and on everybody mainly soaking the naping now human. The bodys fell in half and she grinned. "Well that was a bit messier then i expected." she said as the blood rained down on them and choas began to eat the bodys and Angel flew back in the tree. "Have fun Choas, for you may not get anymore for a long wile." she said and turned away and jumped into the willow tree that her bag was in. She landed on the branch she took the daggers and put them in the bag and disconected the strings that was attached to her hand. She sighed and put the string in the bag as well. She put the bag on her back and jumped out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 22:16

*streckes and rolls over sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.06.08 22:18

She sighed as her friendly side finally came back. She looked around. "Whoa, dont tell me i did this?" she said softly her eyes shifted around not really scared just amazed. Her eyes shifted to Zero as he slept in the blood. She sighed and made all the chibi bodys and blood dissapear or what's left of them anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 2:08

*strokes chaos* I don't want anymore of this BS happening no killing poor innoccent creatures for no good reason or else i'll kick your @$$ and the dogs i really like animals but if you carry on i'll destroy eveything and re create teh world....making sure YOU won't be reborn....EVER okay sweetie? *big cute smile*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 13:25

*Appears in Zero's lap chibi form.*
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 14:49

*gets bored and starts burning things*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 15:07

*steals brothers fags*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 16:02

hey give me back my smokes damnit
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 16:11

*huggles the chibi angel*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 17:02

*pokes zero while shoving the smokes down his underwear*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 18:00

hey gimme my smokes damnit
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01.07.08 23:19

She laughed and tossed Galilee another pack from her back. "there" She Said and sat down her eyes shifted over everything. "it's just training and this is the land of dispare what do you expect?" she said and laughed gently her eyes shifted to the sky. Her form moved to a more comfertable one and Angel landed on Valencia's left leg. She lifted her hand and began to stroke the bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime02.07.08 14:02

*steals bat* yaaay bats mwahahahha i love em! i'm ruler of vampires!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Despair   Land Of Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land Of Despair
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next