Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erica, The Last Garden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Erica, The Last Garden Empty
PostSubject: Erica, The Last Garden   Erica, The Last Garden I_icon_minitime14.07.08 2:18

Name: Princess Erica
Appearance: Princess Erica is about 140 pounds, around five foot nine. her face was crafted by angels upon her birth in the Royal Garden Palace of the Gods. Her hair, brown and wavy, her hair is a light brown and reaches about mid way down her back. Her eyes, a pure electric whitish blue, has bolts of electricity passing in them, unseen unless you look at them closely. Her skin being white and plant vine birth marks going from her hands up to her shoulder. (yes rose stole this on her character, but i'm stealing it back) her blouse is more of a corset on top of a very thin sparkled silk pink shirt with sleeves that drop off her hands. Her skirt (thank you rose) is a Gothic Middle Age Black Floor Train-Length Silk Skirt. The skirt's front lays about 3 inches on the floor and the length grows as it then is laying about 12 inches in the rear of the skirt. The skirt, infused with magic at the beaded belt pattern on the top of the skirt, makes it untearable and keeps the wear "clean" meaning the wearer never needs to bath, the effect affects all clothing on the wearer aswell, this magic blessed by her mother. Thus as well her fathers blessing was that her skirt will always remain with her forever, come size, or a attempt to remove it, infecting along with the skirt, the spell affects all items on the wearer. Her shoes hidden under skirt, remain unknown as to what they are.

Personal Info
Dislikes: Being bugged
Habits: Getting bugged

Battle Info

Element: outside element is electricity, inner is fire
Abilities: Unknown
Weapon: A doubled bladed scimitar that can break off into two smaller swords. Each blade beyond diamond cut. One blade has electricity flowing in and around it and the other blade on burning a blue flame.

Info:
Upon the fall of her Royal Family and the loss of her crown, Princess Erica found herself on Earth, unknown of her surroundings and just grieving over the loss of her family and she witnessed in a frost block of ice, the slaying of each her family members. Soon being launched into space a sum 2k years ago...The ice, finally melted and Erica rising to the civilization of man kind. Knowing she doesn't fit in due to her skills and just not seeing any of her family remains anywhere in sight. She keeps her wings hidden from view from the human world. Knowing one move, one slight difference will mark her as a inhuman being and she'll be forced to run from the madness.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Erica, The Last Garden   Erica, The Last Garden I_icon_minitime14.07.08 2:53

kinda jealous of you matthew...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Erica, The Last Garden   Erica, The Last Garden I_icon_minitime14.07.08 3:00

woot pink name...thankies
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Erica, The Last Garden   Erica, The Last Garden I_icon_minitime14.07.08 3:18

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha
High Counsel of the Devils
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Erica, The Last Garden   Erica, The Last Garden I_icon_minitime14.07.08 6:27

soooooooo what is she?
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Erica, The Last Garden   Erica, The Last Garden I_icon_minitime14.07.08 14:44

What Do You Mean By What Am I?

No, i'm not human, no i'm not a devil, more of a "ex-angel" but has yet to die...more so as to why she's been put in rebel group...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erica, The Last Garden   Erica, The Last Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erica, The Last Garden
Page 1 of 1