Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To Paradise Erica

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Welcome To Paradise Erica Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 2:56

Seidaku grins.

"Can't promise I won't bite." She takes Erica gently into her arms, carrying the beautiful woman bridal style, spreads her beautiful black feathery wings, and leaps upwards into the sky. Because it was cloudly no one could've spotted the non-human beings. Once they were high enough she momentarily released the illusion of nothingness above the clouds, and flew into the protective barrier, and made sure the dragon entered before she closed it. Over the Golden Gate they flew, and stopped once they reached the entrance of the Angelic Palace.

"Welcome to Paradise Erica."
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 3:18

Erica looking at the large palace gates and then to the front yard which had the flowers blooming and the two fountains on each side flowing with crystal clear water. With a large thump Bararyl Dragon makes his arrival right beside Erica.

"Looking at Mistress, where should he go?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 3:22

She plants her feet gently on the ground, and sets the beautiful woman down.

"Anywhere you like. The Garden of Eden, the palace, anywhere you wish Milady."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 3:37

Erica watches as her skirt touches the ground before her feet and flows out as she takes her steps towards Bararyl Dragon...

"Go play in the Garden, but be nice, i'm sure your not going to be alone..."

Bararyl Dragon nods his head and takes off to the garden of eden.

Erica turns and feels a slight movement from her back, a hand grabs hold on her left shoulder and forces her to spin around. The minute she realizes what happened she feels a serve pain enter her stomach, looking down and seeing her own sword stabbed into her the words from the attacker at spoken outloud...

"Some of us Garden, made it to Paradise, just to do what i am doing...watching you die..." replies the Newton coldly to her.

Erica drops to her knees and begins to listen to her surroundings...hearing the faint laughter of the Newton as he waves farewell to Mistress and takes off before she can attack him.

Erica gasps her sword with what little energy she has left and pulls it out of her stomach, dropping it to her side...Falling on her stomach Erica passes out...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 3:52

Torn between killing the man, and saving Erica, Seidaku ordered nearby soldiers to chase the man while she cared for Erica. Carefully flipping the woman over, and resting her head on Seidaku's lap, she bites her right hand deeply. Using the left index finger, she quickly writes White Magick healing words on her hand. Then, she slams her palm into Erica's stomach where the hole is, and concentrates a great amount of energy into Erica's body to speed up healing. Soon, her body heals up, and is no longer in critial state.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 4:05

Bararyl Dragon lands in front of Erica and quickly lowers his head next to hers, seeing her wound to be fine, he looks over at her sword, still stained with her own blood he licks the handle and then stands back. A green flare fires from his mouth and scurries into the sky, shooting down a beam at the ground, Bararyl Dragon locates the Newton and with his might he headbutts the locked palace gates breaking them open and then glinding down to the lower area on the heavens, the garden of Eden, landing with such force that the stone chairs break and the ground leaves his clawsa marks from each step he took. Now running towards the Newton, who has now noticed whats heading his way comments "Oh sh!t!" as he begins to run threw the garden with Bararyl Dragon on his @$$...

Bararyl Dragon reaches a speed of 300 mph while running in the garden after the Newton that when his wings made contact with him, his body remained in one piece for about a full 30 seconds before falling into halves. Bararyl Dragon stopped, and looked at his mess, lowers his head, knowing now he's in trouble...

Erica, still pasted out remains motionless in Mistress Seidaku's lap...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 4:25

"At least that man is dead. If the Newton family go to this much trouble then I'm afraid they all shall perish." She lifted the unconscious woman up, bridal style once more, and entered the Angelic Palace. She ordered nearby Celestials to clean up the mess, and have a room set up for Erica. "They shall all die." She peered down at Erica. "No one shall harm you again. I will have my Generals guard you when I cannot." A maid came up to her, bowed in respected, and informed the Mistress of the room ready. After excusing the maid Seidaku headed straight to the room.

Once there, she kicked open the door (it was locked...), and went straight for the four-poster bed covered in silk sheets. Once Erica was laid gently on the bed, Seidaku observed the room carefully. No one else besides them were here. Good. She went to the oversized window, and closed the curtains with a wave of her hand. Wind was very useful indeed unlike those other elements. Silently she drew up a chair beside the smooth oak table, and watched Erica lazily. All that healing drained her greatly.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 5:00

He kicked the Golden Gates, the damaged gate easily opening.He wasn't holding any weapon beside Yamato, the devil Katana which casted a purple aura over his body.His blue eyes looked upon the building Seidaku had taken Erica in."And then it begins.."

He spread his legs shoulder width apart, holding the Yamato at his side as his right hand gripped the hilt.The aura around him faded, the sheathed katana released a powerful glow.Suddenly,he swung Yamato, about the building formed somewhere between twenty and forty lines, the lines being purple, about and over the building.

He sheathed Yamato now, walking forward slowly as the lines would release a purple explosion, slicing chunks off the building, some of the slices coming inches from the two women.He climbed his way up the building now, walking past Seidaku without looking at her.He picked up Erica bridal style, looking at Seidaku."Nice to see a pretty face like yours again, Sei."He then took a run, leaping out the window and making his way for the road to Paradise.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 5:05

Bararyl Dragon flying next to Sky with Erica's sword in his mouth lands and runs in front of them, lowering his body to there height and having sky jump on. Soon Bararyl dragon mounts into the sky and flies towards Sky's command of the gates...
Back to top Go down
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha
High Counsel of the Devils

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 5:22

"RWAHHH!" screamed the princess of devils in this rebels face. She quickly vanished into dark mist only to appear again behing sky and she took an almighty bite from his neck a CRUNCH emitted into the surroundings and he froze. "For what you have done, may the Gods that left us so long ago have mercy on your dirty soul" She started to suck slowly on his neck and he struggled viciously with his struggling Akasha was making a mess of his neck. "Hey hey hold still or im gonna rip your throat open! "I won't become a vampire" with that sky swung his katana around and it cut perfectly through Akasha's dress leaving only a surface wound. "Why the hell would I want a disgusting person like you as one of my own kind? I was just going to have a little fun! Now with that wound be on your way...you won't make it very far if you don't co operate" with them words she blasted a small ball of fire at sky's neck and he screamed in pain "Well if quartzerized it now so it shouldn't bleed but get the hell out of here or i'll fakking rip your head off instead!" fire burned around her it was withering because she had an evil aura and this was heaven but with her will power it strentghend again and started to lick and skys feet as if to push him through the gates.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 12:53

Bararyl Dragon comes to a dead stop and watches the young hungry girl fly foward. Mumbling sweet laughter he then takes flight, disappearing into the clouds of the heavens....

The clouds thinning out and the display of earth showing so merciful as he descends...

Sky feeling a hand lay on his neck he attepts to turn but doesn't to Erica's words...

"Don't do that, it'll be more painful than me just putting my hand on it..."

Erica leaves her hand on his wound, and soon, she removes it, taking away his wound.

"Thank you..." Looking at Bararyl Dragon Erica replies "Where we going big guy?"

Bararyl Dragon nodding to Sky as to ask for directions as too where he should go...
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 13:13

"Europe...We need more Devil Arms.."He crossed his arms, ignoring the immense pain in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 13:24

Bararyl Dragon, resuming flight heads over to Europe, scanning the ground in large sections to judge his postion...

The sound of a large engine rumbling in the air appears out of the clouds, the full size passenger airplane makes no attempt to avoid Bararyl Dragon.

*mumbles* Bararyl Dragon tilts his head letting the flaming side of Ericas blade cut the wing off the airplane, the plane begins to descend at a very fast rate and soon falls beyond sight.

Erica looks at Sky's neck and now only seeing the blood marks from his once painful wound she smiled..

"Hows the wound?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 13:59

Lady Rose looking at a certain book referring to the Garden Royal Family was interrupted by a servant.

"My Lady, I've got new from Princess Akasha..."

Lady Rose standing up and closing her finger in the book...

"What news?" she replied coldly.

"The Princess was harmed upon a escape attempt of Sky from Paradise my Lady, she is not injured though..."

Lady Rose asks the servant to look at the book and she opens it to the page referring to the gardens.

"If this book exists, i want it, find it for me. And what the hell is she doing in Paradise anyways...So far if things are as told, her name is Erica, Erica Garden, the last living decedent of her family..."

Lady Rose walks out of the library and down the stairs...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
High Counsel of the Devils

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 15:45

While walking down the stairs Rose spotted the small princess Akasha rubbing her stomach, " Man I don't care what anyone says that sword leaves pain in healed wounds" suddenly she noticed Rose "Ah hey!" she smiled cheekly and nodded her head respectivly at Rose. " So what's going on? I heard you were investigating that Garden kid. I tell you what I can mess with the angels but no one else, i don't like them rebels they are idiots they ruined Seisei's realm! It's such a mess! Mind you that Sky guy did taste nice" she smirked at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime15.07.08 16:08

posted in wrong area, but no matter...(the things i do)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradise Erica   Welcome To Paradise Erica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Paradise Erica
Page 1 of 1