Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodbath And Beyond

Go down 
+3
Master Zero
Lady Rose-Aiken
Erica, The Last Garden
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Bloodbath And Beyond Empty
PostSubject: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime20.07.08 15:56

Bararyl Dragon Beats his paws into the ground while he runs towards the dead plains of where the Newton Castle now sits. Erica's mind clear and set straight, nothing on her mind to distract her from what will soon happen; The Fall Of The Newtons...

Erica coming into sight of her families castle ruins has Bararyl Dragon turn in there direction. The castle broken apart and the walls that still stood were only standing because of the rubble beneath holding them from falling. Erica standing amoung the ruins and looking around notices the basement door to yet to be touched. Erica trys to open the door but stops upon the appearence of a young child standing before her.

"Only the child with the fathers blessing of death will I open this door for.." comments the Young child.

Erica looks at the child.

"I am Princess Erica, The Last Living Garden, even if my father didn't give me his blessing, i still demand you to open this door." Erica replies calmly.

The child stares at Erica and soon a click hits as the lock breaks open.

"Welcome Princess Erica, The bringer of peace..." The child disappears.

Erica a little confused pushes off what the child just said and opens the basement door.

"Lets go!" replies Erica.

Bararyl Dragon without thought fuses into Erica. Still being small enough to fit into the door Erica jumps down. The basement door closing behind her. Her wings giving off light allows her to see in the darkness of the room. Looking around at the room and seeing all the weapons that were there, most being used from the training days, a few that weren't but not of interest to her. looking further down the room and noticing sparks coming from a sealed vault...

"We had electricity back then?"...

Erica approaches the vault, looking at it closely she grabs the handle and turns it, the vault being opened before and never was shut correctly opens without a problem. A pure white room all lite up and fusing her pulsing with with lightning, the lightning hitting the middle object serveral times while erica stands there and watches it. Soon being curoius she holds up her hand and looks at the chain hanging from it.

"Hope this doesn't hurt too much..."

Erica lays her hand on the orb and watches as the energy runs up her arm, hitting her chain it sends off a pain so painful she wants to drop to her knees but can't.

"AHH!!!!" She screams as the energy unfuses Bararyl Dragon and continues to hold Erica in its grasp.

The orb surrounds Erica in electricity, lifting her off the ground and powering her throught the basement, untouched by the rubble she gets rasied into the air about fifty feet. Still screaming from the pain. the sky begins to darken as rain pours down and lightning fills the air. Striking the ground hard and soon striking Erica. The bolts from the sky gather and soon stay connected to her. A shield forms around her as the lightning channels itself about it.

Bararyl Dragon jumps up from the basement as watches his master, knowing he's helpless to help her, all he can do now make sure nothing else gets in the way of whats happening...

The energy continues to hit the princess, soon changing her sword, from the thin doubled to a much wider, mucher stronger blade. The wooden handle changes into pure white oak. Erica's back begins to channel itself into wings. Arch Angel Wings, pure white and made of the same metal as bararyl dragon, the energy pulses itself aroudn her wings giving out small bolts of electricity as she show themselves to the world. A small head band designed with two roses at the front and having the roses wrap around each other around the back, form the crowns connection. the crown placing itself upon Erica's head. And being placed back on the ground, Erica drops to oine knee, her head lowered and her wings showing off the electricity within them. The shield still up and the rain still pouring down, Bararyl Dragon walks over to his master and carefully lowers his head to her...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime20.07.08 17:09

Lady Rose sitting and listening to Master Zero stop gets a message from infinity about a new power source sparking up in the dead plains of Russia. Not trying to be a mean host lady rose stands up from her throne.

"Guards, *a guard stands and bows before her* rise, and i want you to find what that alert is about, don't report back until you have."

Lady Rose watches the guards leave in a hurry...

"Sorry about that Master Zero, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime20.07.08 17:51

"I am doing fine and yourself." Looks over at the messenger
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime20.07.08 18:03

Lady Rose thinks out loud...

"If thats Princess Erica, my guards wont come back..." Lady Rose stands up and walks over to the stand and picks up her warglieves.

"Master Zero, would you like to come see what this is about?"
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime21.07.08 4:02

Erica stands to her feet and faces the Newtons palace. The energy flowing around her sparks out, charring the ground where it strikes. Erica's shield channels around her like a glass dome, spread out about five feet all around her, the shield becomes trasparent, but remains up. Erica looks down and pets Bararyl Dragon.

"Its Alright big guy..."

Bararyl Dragon stands up and walks at Erica's pace towards the Newton Palace...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime21.07.08 13:34

Lady Rose with Master Zero enter the Earth Portal and having it open up about five hundred feet behind Erica. Lady Rose looks and sees Erica pacing towards the Newtons Castle...
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime21.07.08 20:49

Erica turns her head slightly to the left, her eyes glasing upon the both of them.

"Come to watch the show?" Erica voices echos slowly through the air.

Erica turns her attention once again tot the Newtons palace, soon walking again towards it...
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime21.07.08 21:17

The Girl was sitting in a tree near Erica. A grin spread across her face. "Ahh out for more distrcution?" she asked and jumped out of the tree and walked towrds her. "I havent been much help lately but i would love to help." she said with her grin still apon her face.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime21.07.08 23:34

Erica smirks a smile to Val but does not turn her head or stop walking...Let skirt dragging slowly behind her and her footsteps never stepping on the front of it. She continues to walk, gasping her swords and holding them out to her sides, angleing downward, she then consumes them in electricity.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 16:07

Erica faces the palace and slams the two swords together sending out a shockwave. The shockwave hits the palaces shield and shuts it down. Erica takes her swords and slams them together again, sending another shockwave, the wave breaks parts of the palace, but nothing falls.

Erica dashes forward at the palace guards, she swings her blades across there stomach cutting the two gaurds in half. Turning around she stabs her left sword into another guard. Blocking a guard with her other sword she pushes back, unblocking and cutting his neck. The four guards remain dead upon the door entrance.

"Dean!!!" Erica yells at the palace. "Come out and fight, i'll make your bitterness sweet..."

The ground explodes in front of Erica, she shielding absorbing the cannon that was fired at her. Bararyl Dragon flies up and with his own cannon, sending the bullet down the guns barrel.

The palace doors open and a man steps out. His black hair shined off the light and covered part of his face. His face scarred by death gave off a uneasy welcome as his red eyes glared at the damage that was being done. The man gasped hold of his bloodrazor, watching as the blue mist lite up as the sword found its way from his back to his hand. The man flexed his black leather trench coat up and tilted his head. Kicking his heavy duty black leather and chained boots into the dirt.

"Ah, Garden, Nice of you to visit..." Smirks the man with his echo-ish voice of death...
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 18:53

Zero yawns as he sits there and stares at the distruction

"You know your rebuilding everything you destroy" He yelled
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 19:07

Lady Rose gently pats Master Zero's shoulder.

"Now now, this could be worth the mess its going to make..." Lady Rose cuts off as she looks and sees The Mistress now landing a few feet away...

"Evening Mistress..." Greets Lady Rose.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 19:10

"Good evening Lady Rose, Master Zero," Seidaku greeted, bowing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 19:14

"Come to watch the show mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 19:20

Seidaku raises a brow.

"Show?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 19:29

"Thats what Erica called it.."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 19:50

Dean looks at everyone and grins...

"Brought guests did you?" He smirks.

Erica looks behind her and sees everyone.

"Actually i wasn't expecting company, more of a one on one *grips her swords tighter* although i already know you wont fight fair..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 21:52

"A guest?...*looks at Mistress and Zero*...She calls us a guest..."

Lady Rose walks over with her warglieves drawn out...

"I'm on my own side..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 22:19

"Guests? An insult since we weren't invited." Seidaku flips open her tessen, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime22.07.08 22:55

She rolled her eyes as she heard the complaints. "If you wernt envited then why did you come? To just..Watch?" she asked as she jumped into a tree and kept her eyes focused along with her hearing. 'anybody messes with Erica they die.' she thougt to herself a grin slowly creeping across her face
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime23.07.08 0:02

He smiles as zero jumps over to mistress and places his hand over her tessen.

"Let them fight.If it goes to far then we will step in.I prefer the didn't destory Earth." He smiled as he looks at her.

"Besides i prefer you didn't be so formal with me."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime23.07.08 13:32

Seidaku pouts playfully.

"Aww."
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime23.07.08 15:09

Zero laughed and then gives her a a bag of cookies

"Here you go.Let us watch them" He sits down next to her feet and looks over at them.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime23.07.08 17:52

Dean Raises his blade off the ground and with a blink the two swords connect. Erica trusts forward with her power breaking the connection, Swinging her blade downwards in an attempt to take out Deans legs, she misses. The Prince jumps behind her and swings his blade. Erica jumps from the spot and watching dean slam his blade into his own palace. Erica turns herself into electricity and with its speed appears along side of Dean, spinning both her swords around him, cutting his back and sides, Upon stop spinning, dean finds himself inside his palace as Erica unwraps the chain from around her hand. Dean finds his way to his feet, wiping the blood from his mouth...

"Getting better..." Smirks Dean.

Dean sticks his Bloodrazor into the ground, a swarm of winds hits Erica, knocking her backwards, Rolling herself out of the attack, remains on her feet. Erica returns a attack with her chain. The power hitting dean and knocking off his feet and into the air about 20 feet, landing with a hard slam into a wall of his palace. Erica wasting no time turns herself into electricity and attacks dean again with a hard punch to the face. Dean throwing Erica off of him and herself landing aganist a wall. Soon finds herself through it as dean sends a hurl of a fireball at her. Dean goes to stab Erica when she moves and swinging her chain at Dean, Dean catches the chain but the force takes both of them back outside, with another hole in the Palace. Dean Gets up and still holding the chain grabs the end and swinging Erica back at the castle. Breaking another part of it Erica lands on her stomach, the floor above collapsing above her burring her.

Dean Drops to his knees and begins to change. The human body changes into the figure of a werewolf, having mountain goat horns sticking out above his ears, rich dark red fur coving her entire body. Still wearing pants and boots the demon picks up his sword and looks at Erica's guests...

"Sorry parties over!!!" Dean yells and sends all four guests into a spellbinding circle of imprisonment. This circle is unbreakable unless you know its secret. The circle drains all your energy giving it to the one that has imprisoned you. When spellbound your paralyzed to the large circle, making it so you can't move your body. Having spellbound Mistress, lady Rose, Val, and yes, Even Master Zero. They begin to feel there power being drained into Dean.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime23.07.08 18:32

Lady Rose, being drained by Deans spell, looks at the rubble, in hopes of seeing Erica move...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodbath And Beyond
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Earth :: Former Russia-
Jump to: