Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodbath And Beyond

Go down 
+3
Master Zero
Lady Rose-Aiken
Erica, The Last Garden
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23.07.08 18:51

Seidaku was extremely annoyed at this Deen character. For harming Erica and having her power drained.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23.07.08 22:46

Zero sighed and is annoyed.

"I hate these stupid cricles." He watches as the demon plants rapidly grow."See how well you two fight with man eating plants after you too."He yawns as he no longer stoping them from growing."Mistress I suggest you relax we will be here for a while.If I wasn't too lazy i would of read up on these stupid things more."(YAY!! new battle ground.ruins filled with maneating plants.have fun ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23.07.08 23:23

She closed her eyes and decided not to waste her energy. She looked at all the plants. She rolled her eyes as she was extreamly anoyed. She sat down her head was starting to hurt. She new there was a way to break this circle but she wasn't completely shure how.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 0:00

Erica breaks free from the rubble. Landing on her feet behind Dean, her eyes glowing white. Erica looks around and moving her arms slowly. Takes the four prisons off the other players. Sending all four upon her. The four spells hit Erica and trap her. Fighting the spells paralyzing power Erica manages to trap the chain between her back and the circle. With her other arm she picks up her sword and throws it at Dean, Hitting the beast in the neck, he drops on his back and lays there, slowly pulling the blade back out.

"Ahh!!!!" Screams Erica as the power of the spellbinding circle grows stronger. "Das Van Umigien!!!" Erica's voice echoes across the land as the power of the spell binds her to it.

The Sky Darkens and the rain begins to fall. Lightning soon following. The electricity around Erica begins fading as its being absorbed into Dean, Dean now standing sets fire to Zero's plants, watching them burn he chuckles.

Dean looks over and sees his new prey in his spell.

"Your giving me more power than all four of them combined did..." He smirks over at the four players and then at the dead plants. *laughs* "Nice little plants...they burned nicely..."

A bright light stands from the Garden Castle, Not sure what the light is. The light begins to take on the lightning strikes and making itself into a beacon.

"I don't even have to touch you now Garden..." Laughs Dean as he walks over to Erica.

The beacon fires itself at Erica. The beam hits Erica dropping her from the Circles bindings. The circles begin to spark and soon become unstable. Erica raising the second part of her sword off the ground cuts into the binding, cutting the magic in half, shattering the magical imprisonments. Soon after a large shadow moves from where the beacon came from and Erica drops to the floor...

"You broke my spell..." Dean a little p!ssed holds Erica's other sword and his own and begins to walk towards the girl. "I will personally make you my pet Garden..." snares Dean
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 0:19

Seidaku felt a leg twitch as she was crushed underneath Valenica and Zero. This sucked.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 0:23

Zero stands there insulted stomps the ground as earth shape spikes pirece dean's lower back barly missing the spinal cord(if he haves one) lifting him up into the air and smashes him into the ground.

"How dare you hurt my plants!" As from the spike pops out other spikes and stabs him through each hand and feet.From the ground comes up spikes peircing him through the elbows and knees."Do as you like with him Erica."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 1:00

A large chuckle comes from Dean as he sets himself on fire, burning Zero's plants again. Pulling himself off the spikes he turns to face Master Zero.

"Come child..."

Dean walks towards Zero, the two swords in both his hands stand ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 1:06

(me is confuse on how you pulled yourself off the spikes when they are coming up and down at the same time)

Zero stands there and smiles with his eyes closed as he draws his sword and stands there."I prefer you didn't hurt those plants they kind of don't like it."He pulls out his sheath and resheaths his sword as he gets into a battoujutsu stance."Let's see who has the stronger will to live."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 1:25

Dean smiles as he flexes his neck, the holes from the spikes heal up and new fur grows over the old wounds.

"Got to love watching that.." He smirks.

Glaning over at Erica and seeing her still laying down, he again turns his attention to Master Zero.

"I'd give you a proper introduction, but thats a little too late!!!" Dean makes a wave of lava send towards Zero.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 1:39

Zero runs toward the lava then vanishes as the wave of lava crashed down.Then from underneathe Dean Zero brust out stabing him with his katana then kicking him backwards into a tree the wraps around hom as he starts to feel vines grow underneath his skin and throns burtsing out."That is very rude of you."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 13:50

OOC: Thought there is nothing here but dry dirt...no trees no water...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 13:53

OOC: Very good, your right there isn't anything here...
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 14:30

A cannon from the palace fires down hitting the tree holding Dean down. The tree now in a million pieces, lays harmless. Dean picking up the two swords again speed dashes Zero. Both blades hitting him, one to the chest and one to the side of his face. Dean turns again ready to stab Zero and end his life.

"Dean, I'd like to have my sword back..." Smirks Erica from behind.

Dean smilies and quick a quick thrust he sends Erica's sword down on her. The air freezes and time seems to stop, the echoing of nothing screeches the sky as the rain and thunder/lightning pound on the ground. Erica, holding Her sword in between the palms of her hands stares at Dean. Erica's chain silently wraps itself around Deans neck and suddenly tightens. Dean dropping his hold on Erica's sword and reaching for the chain. The chain slices apart his neck and his hand as he tries to get air between the chain and his neck.

"Hows it feel Dean, to be hurt with the same chain you used to kill off my family..." Comments Erica.

Erica puts her swords together to make her scythe and with it, she stabs Dean in the gut, forcing the blade up his chest and stoping at the edge of the chain. Releasing the chain Dean remains standing for about three seconds then falls over. Erica reaches her hand inside Deans body and pulls out a blood covered book.

"Thank you.." Erica replies as she uses Deans trench coat to wipe the blood off the book.

Looking around at everyone, seeing Master Zero first, she smilies.

"I was always told company is a bad thing when fighting alone...*looks back over at everyone else* I'm sure this isn't over, but for now it is..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 14:48

Lady Rose still feeling the tingle from the spellbinding circle walks over to Mistress and helps her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 14:50

Zero walks out from the ground crying "He hurt my puppet.that was very mean of him.Now wear am i gonna get another robe that awsome.It served its perpose to get an ideal what my opponent can do though."Zero grabs his clothes and put them back on."So how is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 14:52

With Lady Rose's help, Seidaku stood up, rubbing her sore head.

"Why are all the enemies always so good looking?" she asked, laughing. "Thank you MiLady for your help."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 14:59

Erica still feeling the pain from Deans little circles, manages to keep from falling as she holds herself up with her sword.

"Deans recarnation process takes about four hours to complete, and each time he's killed he comes back stronger...i suggest we leave..." *looking at Lady Rose and then back to Zero* "Your the one hosting the ball weren't you?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 15:00

Lady Rose smilies at Mistress.

"Thats going to leave a nasty bruise for a few days Mistress..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 15:06

Seidaku groaned in annoyance. A bruise on her pretty face? (Vain much? lol) She walks over and pokes Deen's body with her foot.

"Can we put him in a big black hole?"
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 15:26

Erica looks at Mistress Seidaku, tilting her head a little bit.

"Whats that gonna do? He'll just absorb it and have more power..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 15:26

"How about buried alive?"
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 15:31

Erica taking her weight off her sword and standing up.

"How about we just leave? Mr. Zero i'm sure has a safe area we can wait until the ball is ready..."
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 15:45

Zero still crying pulls out a metal spike and heats it up then drive it through his heart as a gaint hole opens then drops him deep underground as it feels rapidly then tightly pacts as a gaint redwood trrp grows over the spot.He looks over at them."yeah well the ball has been enchanted to prevent violences by all races so we can wait there and come up with a battle strategy"He squats down and craving runes and other strange markings binding dean to this hole as the tree is feeding off his life force."Who is ready to go."Yanwing as he is extremly tired from these things.Zero passes out and lays there at the base of the tree
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 16:00

Seidaku shakes her head, picking up the man, and carries him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.07.08 16:12

Erica stands up, holding the book she removed from Deans chest. Wiping away mos tof the blood she reveals her family symbol on the front of the book. Not wanting to open it yet, she turns and looks at Zero. Who has now fallen asleep.

*sighs*"I took a worse beating than you Mr. Zero and you've beaten me to sleep..." Erica follows beside Mistress still a little weak herself, still uses the sword as a walking cane every now and then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath And Beyond   Bloodbath And Beyond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodbath And Beyond
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Earth :: Former Russia-
Jump to: