Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:35

Rose walks through the city, her skirt flowing in the breeze. Her black silky hair running down her back with one eye covered by its length. Her other eye, still as red as before scans the green grass and the crystal clear waterfall. She sits down on the cool grass and listens to the roaring waterfall.

"I actually never knew just how peaceful Earth could be. In fact, I thank you Princess Erica, giving me a chance to experience life again. Although Inferno is now nothing but pure chaos, i'm sure i'll be seeing it again one day."

Rose lays her head back and closes her eyes.

"Birds are singing again, humans not bothering me, not giving me weird looks, almost feel like i fit in again. But, i do miss flying..."

Rose dozes off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:36

Erica, entering the palace sits in her room. Everything she once had was there, like nothing was ever touched, nothing ever damaged, like the palace never fell.

Turning her head to bararyl dragon.

"Its just like it was before big guy, its beautiful."

Bararyl Dragon smilies happily for Ericas reaction to his fine repairing skills.

Erica walks outside on her balcony and looks at the overview.

"The garden, the courtyard, the stone wall, everything...its perfect."

Erica looks out into the distance and see's the Newton Palace, out of the conrner of her eye see spots a man walking towards the door.

"Whats he want?"

Erica heads back inside and heads tot he door.

'KNock knock'

Erica opens the door.

"What do you want?" she asks.

"I see you got it rebuilt Princess."

Erica looks at Dean with a serious look.

"You didn't answer my question Dean."

"Indeed, and a question without a answer will be ignored."

Erica leans on the doorway.

"And?...why are you being so nice?"

"Oh i'm not, i'm just want to come in and see how far along on resurrection you've came.."

"Unfortually i accepted my families fate, but my intent on killing you is still very strong..."

Lean leans up to Erica..

"And how do you plan on doing that Princess?"

Erica lowers her head.

"I'm not sure yet.."

"Well can i come in then?"

Erica stands back up and takes her hand off the door. Heading inside.

"I don't care..."

Dean walks in and stops, looking up at the arch way.

"Hey Erica..."

Erica turns to receive a upper cut to the jaw, knocking her to the ground and then out cold as Dean puts his sword away. Picking up the girl and fireman carring her out of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:37

Rose is rudely awaken by a group of men, all wearing the Newton Royal Seal.

"Come with us Lady Rose Aiken..." replies the man standing in the middle.

Rose stands up and walks with the three men.

"And you want me why?" asks Rose.

"Details will be explained in the on the way, just sit tight, your power will soon be restored..."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:37

"Awh Welcome Lady Rose Aiken..." Bows Dean. "Glad you came, as easy as this will be for you, it will
be much sweeter for me..." Chuckles Dean. "Shall we?"

Rose takes Dean hand and lets him lead her into a room, lying in the middle is Erica, four hooded
men each standing around her holding a dagger and a candle.

"Welcome to my Sacrifical Chamber!" Dean grabs hold of both of Roses hands and holds a dagger to her. "I
trust you want your power back?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:38

Rose grasping the dagger nods.

"Indeed, more than anything..."
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:38

"Good to hear."

Dean walks out to the center of the room, standing next to the table that Erica lies upon.

"I bring today a Angel Of Light and an Angel Of Darkness, Defeated in her own game she seeks her power back
from the death, in exchange of this, *looks over at Rose* A friendly treaty between The Newton Royal Family
Of Darkness, and the exchange of power, Giving the life of the holy, for the destruction of pleasure upon
my Master."

Dean beckons Rose over to him.

"If you agree with these terms, you will be the left hand of the dagger, and I, the right.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

Rose smilies and grabs the dagger with her left hand.

"Til death do us part.."

Rose and Dean drive the dagger into Erica's chest.
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:39

The room darkens and the candles go out. A dark mist grasps from the handle of the dagger, appearing like smoke
the mist thickens to a fog and blankets Erica and Rose. Erica desends to a place far deeper and blacker than
Inferno, she lands with a thump, a slight dinging noise heard as the dagger hits the ground beside her.

Rose feeling her lost power return falls as her wings like gears blacken out of her back, arching backwards and
letting the dark feathers ruffle, her own sword used against her lays amoung her side. Her arms designs fade and
the seal of the Newtons becomes placed in her hair like a barret. Dean walks up to Rose holding her other sword.

"Newton engineering at its best." Dean offers Rose her fixed sword.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:39

Rose stands up and takes her swords. Flexing her wings and forcing fire to arise from her hand.

"Thank you." Rose bows before Dean. "And what has became of Princess Erica?"
Back to top Go down
Erica, The Last Garden
Blood Angel
Erica, The Last Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime04.08.08 18:40

"So your the famous Garden..." Echoes a dark but sinster voice.

Erica finding her balance on the small platform. The room spins with evil, with souls that have been
offered before. The only areas to walks seem to be the small 15 x 15 foot circle platform, a guideless
bridge and a larger platform further off to her left, connecting to the guideless bridge.

"You know me, yet i don't know you..." answers Erica

A shadow forms from the wall of souls. Wearing a hood to cover his face and a large sickle in its skeleton
hand.

"I am death, the demon, the soul reaper, whatever you want to call me, i am it...Usually any sacrifice made
goes right into the well of souls, but you, this isn't our first meeting..."

"Our First Meeting?"

"Indeed, Wouldn't you love to break that horrible curse you have, No Gardens to enter Heaven unless the last
garden dies with a neatrual heart towards the light and the darkness. I can remove that curse Garden, for I am
the one that placed it upon your family..."

"How?"

"How do i break it, oh its easy for me, but don't think i'm just gonna break it now, oh no, having a angel of
light in my realm of darkness forever isn't what i want in return..."

"Angel of Light..."

Erica lowers her head.

"Imagine a power, a power of death and life together, imagine holding the power of light in one hand, and the
power of darkness in the other!!! Imagine it being a free willed person, the power of chaos and serenity, the
power of Inferno and Paradise in one. *calms down again* I will break your curse and allow your family into heaven
and paradise if you walk to that alter on that platform and embrace, The Darkness..."

"And be a slave..."

"Not a slave, not a servant, your have your thoughts, your free will, your emotions. You will be more ruthless,
sorrow will be things others suffer as you walk down the streets. You will have the power to do great things,
or bad ones."

"And i can trust you why?"

"You have my soul upon it. I can't leave this forsaken place, but i can send you back. Imagine having the power
to fight the darkness with light, and the darkness to fight the light. I wont give he newtons this power because
there already servants of the Darkness, but to give this power to one of the light, i must see the outcome."

The Reaper holds out a contract with the freedom of the Gardens and the power of Darkness upon it, Signed by the
reaper already he holds out a needle to Erica.

"Sign it with blood as i have with mine..."

Erica taking hold of the dagger holds it in her palm, slowly cutting her figer she signs the contract. Turning
now to face the other platform she walks, slowly to it.

The reaper mumbles to himself "May this be the best thing in the history of death to happen..."

Erica knees down to the alter. A dome covers the platform and quickly fills with the dark fog that gave Rose
her power. The mist passing through Erica's body and running along her wings and then back off.

"Gardennnn..." echoes a voice from the mist. "Comeeee Embraceeee Theeeeee Darknessssss"

Black bolts of lightning hit Erica and then spark off the dome. Erica completely unseen now in the mist begins
to flintch her arms. The mist soaking into her skin, into her hearth, into her soul. Her Wings, still
channeling her electricity soak to a midnight black, taking away the snow white glow they once had. Erica's
eyes old electric blue turn to a dark misty red, the center of her eye a dark blue. Her pink colored sleeves turn
black and the rose eyelit embroudery turns red. The blue rose seal on her shirt turns black aswell. The mist fades
and the dome disappears, Erica kneeling still, opens her eyes. Standing up Erica walks back over to the reaper.

"And my family?"

The reaper taps his sickle to the ground and a vision pools appears before them.

"Have a look, and yes, they can see and hear you..."

Erica looks into the pool, her family holding each other tight as the gates to paradise are open to them.

"Daughter, i'm sorry you took upon the evil, but were so proud of you still. Freeing us forever, Maybe some day
we will all be together..."

Erica takes turns her face away from the pool.

"I've seen enough, when do i get to leave?" the cold voice inside Erica reveals itself.

"As you wish Princess..."

Erica finds herself standing outside her palace. Barary Dragon licking her face, the two of them walk back inside
the castle and the door shuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~   ~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~@Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow@~~
Page 1 of 1