Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The death and resurrection of a king.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

The death and resurrection of a king. Empty
PostSubject: The death and resurrection of a king.   The death and resurrection of a king. I_icon_minitime08.08.08 2:45

His usually brown hair had grown white, his blue eyes becoming an icy color.He slowly walked down an ancient tomb, whistling lightly.Simply by the way he walked, it was easy to see he was extremely sick.He was near the end of his life.The degradation progress had got to him.

Degradation is something only half-breds go through.His mom, a devil, his father, a mere human.He kicked open a rather large stone door, revealing a large chamber with runes from millions upon millions of races and civilizations.He unsheathed Yamato, slowly walking to a large throne out in the back.Sitting gently upon it, he sighed, hoping this all went well.He slowly cited ancient tongue he had to remember if hew anted to live.Once finished, he brought the tip of Yamato to his heart, stabbing himself.

"And so, a beast is born."

He coughed up blood, quickly yanking Yamato out from the pain.He rolled about in pain, rupturing feeling came from his gut as he yelled in pain.Standing, he leaned upon the side of the throne coughing up blood.Yamato sat neatly upon the opposite side of the throne, it's demonic aura growing.And from the aura, took shape of a demon, a smirk on the demons face.

"So you wish to become a Devil, human..?"

"Of course, you ugly thing.I NEED to become a Devil."

The demon walked to Sky, merging with the man.Sky stood to his full height of 5'11, his once icy-blue eyes turning to a blood red, almost glowing as a purple aura cloaked his form.His right arm lit on fire, the blue fire fading to reveal a devil's claw known simply as ' The Devil Bringer '.

"And so, my rampage starts."

(( I will make a new profile.))
Back to top Go down

The death and resurrection of a king.
Page 1 of 1