Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

"Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. Empty
PostSubject: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime07.07.08 23:00

Sky stood in front of a club, said to be a gathering place to Devils."The things I do for money..."He said, looking at a map of Mexico, a red dot marking the club which he was to get in, swiftly take out a fire Devil, and leave.

The man pushed open the door, walking into a loud, flashy club with smoke filling the air.No one here was exactly normal.Everyone smelled of blood, and everything wasn't human.He sat a bar stool, the mans back facing the bar as he looked for his target.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 1:20

The girl was leaning on a wall her left foot resting on the wall. Her eyes shifted around the room her eyes had a soft saddnes. She sighed as a drunk devil walked over to her and started hitting on her even though it was a party. 'mustof gotten drunk before he came.' she thought to herself and mumbled "Get away from me." she said smelling the beer on his breath she let a soft grunt pass through her lips as he grabbed her arm and started to pull her from her spot. "Get The hell away from me." she warned and tried to push him away." her eyes started to turn red. The guy just smiled and started to pull even more. She jerked her arm away and walked away the long black dress whiping as she walked away fast so he couldent ketch her. Her eyes shifted around as she shifted and manovered her way to the bar. She sat down on one of the stools. She crossed her legs and rested her arms over her knees. Her eyes closed. She smelt death on almost everybody.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 1:38

Lady Rose spots the guy still following Valencia and sighs.

"Bad night for him..."

Lady Rose begins to walk up behind the demon.

*pulls out the warglives and has the demons head between both of them* "You might want to call it a night.."

Lady Rose blinks slowly showing off the engraved design in her red eyes.

*laughing* "Chill out sexy, you know, were all here for the same sh!t, getting drunk, laid and stoned. Besides your very cute----"

The dance room becomes silent as the air crossing there Lady Rose's warglieves cuts there the demons neck. Everyone remains still and watches the demon's head slowly slide off his shoulders.

*turns to the party* "Dig in!" replies Lady Rose.

Lady Rose walks over to Valencia and greets her warmly. Incredibility half the dance floor shifted to the demons corpse and the bloodbath began once more.

"Idiots, So how are you?" asks Lady Rose
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 1:46

Valencia smiled up at Rose. "Thanks." she said with a gentle smile. Then adjusted her form. "I'm okay, I guess half the demons are idiots." she replied with a soft giggle. She looked up at rose. "How are you, we havent really talked in a wile."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 1:59

Lady Rose sits down on the stool next to valencia.

"Indeed we haven't. And its same old crap, different day..."

Lady Rose Looks out on the dance floor.

"Oh joy another retard...Watch this guy try to swallow his hand..."
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 2:06

Valencia looked out to the dance floor and watched the guy, she shook her head. "wow that is special." she said as she brung her right hand to her mouth and yawned into it. She rested her hand over her other arm.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 2:33

Lady Rose turns her head.

"Why did i even come here...i'm here for less than 15 minutes and i kill someone *sighs*...well got nothing better to do, whats on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 3:13

She turned her head and looked at rose. "well, i came here to hang out but looks like you and sky are the only ones here i know and he's not talking" She replied. She sighed and streatched her back out as she looked around at all the demons and devils. "Sorry for you haveing to kill the demon that you did, i could have done it but i am trying to beat my record of 1 month and one day." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 3:24

lady Rose pauses for a moment as she stares at a certain demon.

"see that one over there, with no wings, the electricity showing in his skin? (points) that one, with the black halo. Thats matthew, if you want to survive you'll need to get to know him aswell. I travel too damn much to be in an area for too long, he's flightless, but considering his power and taste for blood, he gets what he needs and without much trouble."

Lady Rose lights Matthews arms on fire...

(hopefully matthew replies to this so i'm not god modding him)
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 3:32

His eyes turned, looking at Valencia and Rose through the corner of his eye."Heh', even Devil women can be sexy."He said in a low whisper before standing, twirling the large and silver Blue Rose from it's holster.

"Target Located.."

He said low to himself, the man pulling out a red Zune, turning it on and playing the song Diamond Life by Tyga.He shoved the MP3 down his pocket, popping the black ear buds into his ears.Stepping forward, would would run for the dance floor with some speed.

Once he reached the dance floor, he took a leap over the crowd of Devils eating the one dead Devil.As he leaped over, a blue Rose was seen sitting in the pocket of his trench coat, the rose a symbol of a Devil Hunters Guild.

The fire Devil noticed the rose, making a running for it, the Devil flipping behind a red couch, looking about.

Sky landed, making a punching motion with Blue Rose, pulling the trigger, sending the bullet in a curving motion, the bullet which was once aimed for a wall infront of him would turn, hitting the couch and coming out the back, barely missing the head of the Devil.

The Devil stood, smirking as fire gathered about him."You dare tempt to kill me, pathetic human!?"

"Yeah, actually, I did.I am that extreme, idiot."Sky said, smirking some.
"Do you know who I am!?I am Berial, Prince of the Fire Realm of hell!"
"Do you know who I am?I am Sky.I shot Devils like you for money."Sky said, giving a smile now.

Sky knew he was in for it now once he had heard the name ' Berial '.

The Devil would now enlarge, the roof of the club breaking off as the human looking Devil took the form of a large, horse-like-man, his face resembling that of a tiger, his mane consisting of flames.His skin was black, made of a hard leathery black material.

Sky looked up, his smirk soon becoming a frown."Oh shi-"He said, interrupted by a large fist to his gut, the fist knocking him into the air.Sky's eyes went wide, peering down at the ground as he coughed out blood.As he fell, he was inches from the ground before the hand of Berial shot forth, catching the man.

Sky wiggled about, attempting to get loose.The Devil tossed Sky at the bar with speed, Sky crashing into the wall filled with bottles.Standing from the rubble, revving the Red Queen, the now shirtless and cut up man looked at Rose and Valencia, blood dripping from his mouth as he smirked at the two."I will see you two later."

He held the the fully revved sword in his right hand, an almost demonic glow.

Berial soon summoned a large claymore like sword, taking a stab at Sky, Sky holding out Red Queen with a slow speed.

The swords tips came into contact with each other, Sky standing still, his hair being blown back , the wall behind him being blown away from the pressure that was launched back.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 3:42

Lady Rose looks over at Valencia.

"Well you can meet matthew later, until then, i'm watching the show."

Lady Rose Looks at Sky and smiles.

"Sexy Human!"

Rose takes her left warglieve and tosses towards Sky.

"Wouldn't like to see you die so fast."

Rose gets off the stool and walks over to the gathered crowd of demons.

"Sit, enjoy the fight!"..
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 3:47

Valencia looked at sky slightly iiritated. 'great' She sighed and pulled out her daggers. She knew that Raven was right but couldent say it. She gripped the handle of the daggers hard. "SKY! Be carefull!" She yelled and sat up. Valencia was not afraid to fight even in a dress. "So much for the record." She said and got up off of the stool.
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 3:51

Matthew walks over to Lady Rose.

"Now now, lets not be so controlling, its free will, and free death here as you know, now we both know that berial needs to die, considering all his tricks he's pulled, but not let anyone else have glory of helping, thats going too far now thy Lady.." Matthew smiles. "And here's your flame back"

Matthew hands Lady Rose a ball of flame.
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/heartless_kings
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 3:54

Sky swung Red Queen down, the force causing the sword of Berial to slam in the ground, the human making a swift run up the sword, the man almost tripping half way up.As he ran up the arm of Berial, he shot down at his arm, the man unloading chamber upon chamber on the arm before taking a leap onto the Devils head, a quick stab to the head leaving the large Devil motionless, soon tipping over.Sky put on his cocky smirk, his arms crossed as he stood atop of the Red Queen stabbed inside the head of Berial.

Sky hopped off the sword, walking over to the bar in a lazy manor.Sitting down, he grabbed his bottle of Presidente, downing it.He turned about as the body of Berial would burst into flames, the head of Berial flying at Sky with speed.Twirling up Blue Rose, he pulled the trigger as the head was inches away, the head exploded into millions of sparks.

"Heh'...Expected more than just..sparks."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 3:59

Lady Rose walks back over and grabs her warglieve that wasn't used.

"Waste of my time..." *places sword on her back once again*
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:00

She sat back down knowing everything was fine. 'damn smartass.' she thought to herself as she put her daggers away. Valencia ordered a simple drink. she blinked as the sparks flew. she sighed and shook her head slowly. She fixed her dress and crossed her legs. She rested her left hand over her legs. She grabbed the glass on the counter and took a sip of it. "Sky, please try and not get me worried again." She said quietly her eyes shifted around at the astonished crowd.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:07

Lady Rose sits back down next to Valencia.

"First time you would've fought in a dress?.."

Lady Rose looks at her decorated skirt...

"Eh you'll get use to it..." comment Lady Rose.
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:10

Suddenly started laughing, his eyes closing as his head tilted back, his laughter soon ending."I really thought I was dead too, Val'...I really did."He said, his eyes moving about the club, looking at all the Devils too scared to look at him."Am I this feared now..?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:13

Mathew Still standing in the middle over the newly made corpse smiles at the other devils...then back over at sky.

"One less problem I'll have later on. Thanks."

Matthew walks over towards sky and the demons begin to feat on the new corpse.

"Sick bastards, damn..." Comments matthew as he watches then dig into the flesh of berial.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:16

"Now now Matthew, you know if you were hungry you'd in in there too.."
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:16

"yea only cause i dont usually wear dress's" She replied. "for this exact reason." She added with a giggle. She glanced at sky. She took a sip of her drink and looked at rose. "by the way, nice alfit." she comented and grinned. She looked back at sky. "I did too..." She replied to Sky then glanced at the ground then back up to him. "Please leave the big ones to us."
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:17

"Doubtful, i don't eat my own kind for pleasure, like these pieces of sh!t do..."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:19

"Big one or not.I am gonna kill it and make my money."He said, spitting blood off to the side.He yawned, the man scratched the right side of his chest, near a large cut."I am gonna need a shirt, sadly."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:27

Rose turned her attention back to Valencia.

"Its gets in the way sometimes, but as of late, it hasn't been a problem."

Lady Rose glances at Sky.

*Offering out her hand* "Names Rose, as I overheard val, yours is Sky..."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime08.07.08 4:30

"Nice to meet you...Rose."He said, the man arching his back in pain, a large black claw slipping from his back, leaving a large wound."Eh..Hell.That hurt like a mo'fo'."He sighed abit, tears rolling down his cheeks from the pain."I really need a shirt now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.   "Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Let's dance, Queen." - A Devils Club.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next