Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Octember Ball

Go down 
+3
SkyAnthonyOrtiz
Mistress Seidaku
Lady Rose-Aiken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-04

The Octember Ball - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 4:56

Lord Matthew Kisses Mistress Seidaku's cheek and then responds "thy lady, you can have my quarters for the night, i must go talk with Lady Rose about some stuff...*hands you his room key* no one goes on third floor, thats high power lvl, so none will bother you..."

lady Rose and Lord Matthew walk outside, Matthew turning into Bararyl Dragon takes flight next to Lady Rose...
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/heartless_kings
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 5:04

She takes the keys, managing to whisper a thanks before she quickly takes flight away from all this chaos. After a few minutes of managing to find the third floor she searches for Lord Matthew's quarters. After several failed attempts of doors she found the right one, and stepped inside, and locked the door behind her. Seidaku glances around, and steps in the center of the room, careful not to touch anything. Any item could have an enchancement activated by a mere brush of a hand, and it could be dangerous. She looked down at the key, and blushes darkly, remembering the kiss.

"Oh dear..."
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 10:09

*Sighs greatly as he mubbles to himslef then places two seeds by his feet and form wooden sandales and walks off to the portal*"Parties are dumb.The ball was nice though."*goes off to medatates in the cherry blossom forest*
Back to top Go down
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha
High Counsel of the Devils

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 15:10

Mistress Seidaku was in The lords spaceous quarters. It was beautifully furnished and was very well built. She stood wondering what to do. The was a scuffling noise from the door. Seidaku went to investigate and when she opened the door a ball flash of red pushed her to the ground. "BOO! Hahahahha you should of seen your face! Ah sorry for pushing you to the ground but then again thanks for breaking my fall seisei!" Little Princess Akasha beamed up at Seidaku. "I know i shouldn't be in here according to 'the lord' but there was a time when i went wherever i wanted and a child must simply not be quarintined from part of her usual surroundings" Akasha helped Seidaku up but she sat back down again on the floor and watched The golden queen.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 15:27

Seidaku chuckled in amusement.

"You really shouldn't be in here Princess. You could get into huge trouble with Lord Matthew."
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 15:54

"but it, it me i!" she mumbled and pouted "But he will understand if you say you want me with you pwetty pwez? i'm lonely without brother" she started to get sad and red tears fell from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 16:11

Seidaku picks Princess up, and cuddles her.

"You can stay. Perhaps we can convince Lord Galilee to return from his vacation spot..."

(OOC: Lord Galilee sits on a beach in Hawaii with a glass filled with whatever liquid with an umbralla in it. However, the glass is forgotten as he is kissing (or sucking face) with Kaity.)
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 16:40

"Yaaaaaaay" Akasha cheered and hugged seidaku once again. "I'm shleepy.." And with that the child was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 16:54

Seidaku smiles, and walks over to Lord Matthew's bed, laying the child down on its covers. She takes Princess's shoes off, and sets them beside the bed post before going in search of a blanket so Princess would be catch a cold. Failing to find one she thought for a moment, and decided that her jacket would just have to do. Unbuttoning and untying it, she managed to take it off, and laid it upon Princess's body. Underneath the jacket was a tight short-sleeved black shirt with a pair of cream white wings on the back as a joke. Luckily since she could hide her wings it made dressing a lot more easier.

"I feel underdressed at an after party... strange," she mumbled to herself, smiling lightly as she gazed at Princess. "Truly the darkest of children are born from purity."
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 17:03

Akasha mumbled and rolled over pulling the warm jacket over her nose. She inhaled deeply and smiled while cuddling up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 19:27

Lord Matthew opens the door and walks in. Smiling at Mistress Seidaku and noticing Princess Akasha, still smiling he walks over to the bed, leans down and reachs under the bed, pulling out a soft blacket, opening it up and laying it over Princess Akasha. He then turns to face Mistress Seidaku.

"Sorry about that, had to make sure everyone that wanted to leave made it out alive...as for yourself, (looks at his room) i know, it looks was too peacefulish, no bad things posted, no blood, etc...mainly why i keep it locked....*chuckles* almost looking as good as your place maybe..."

Lord Matthew walks over to his closet and opens it, pulling out a red thick leather trench coat with 2 buckle-laced chest straps on it. The res tof the coat flared out at the bottom and with few large inside pockets as well. Taking out from the closet as well is two guns, both look the same, small one hand guns, placing both guns on his waist he fills his left coat pocket full of ammo and then putting on his ammo belt and loads all the bullets in his belt and fills the rest of his pocket back up with bullets. Then grabbing hold of his halo, Lord Lets out a looks of serve pain as he finally pulls the halo from his head. Breathing heavy Matthew then lines his katana and the halo together forcing the halo upon the sword, the sword begins to absorb the halo and soon the halo is no more, and dark shadow falls from the katana and matthew places the the sword at his waist. Looking around the room matthew then walks over to Princess Akasha.

"You be bad and annoy Lady Rose for me..."

Then turning and facing Mistress...

"I'm going back to Earth to do some stuff...and more or less avoid Rose until she calms down a little bit, no way in hell i'm going to the pits...no way...*takes her hand* Just by me as much time as i can *kisses her hand*...farewell my lady..."

Lord Matthew opens his balcony doors turns into the bunny and isn't seen again...
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/heartless_kings
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 19:54

Seidaku blushes darkly.

"Perhaps I need to return to Paradise now..." She laid the key down on the desk, and hurried out of the room to return to Paradise.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11.07.08 21:47

Valencia didn't much like after parties so she walked outside and hopped over off the tall stepps as she fell the bottom of the dress flapped in the wind. She landed on both feet, in the grass then sighed. She had her purse in her left hand. She pulled out her dagger tossed the purse in the air. The over sized batflew in the air and the strap landed around the bat's neck. "Good job Angel. Take it home." she said and turned around. Valencia walked over to the stepps and sat on the second to the bottom step. She kept the dagger that she had with her hidden. She looked at the sky. Her eyes shifted back and forth she looked up at a window then back to the sky wondering what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Octember Ball
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6