Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

Since the birth of the Dead Worlds, Devils and Celestials have fought for control. Millenias later, Humans have discovered the Roads to Inferno and Paradise and want control of both worlds. How long can pent up hatred last?

HomeHome  Taste of GreatnTaste of Greatn  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Octember Ball

Go down 
+3
SkyAnthonyOrtiz
Mistress Seidaku
Lady Rose-Aiken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female
Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-06-19

The Octember Ball - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 15:55

"What about yourself Lord Matthew?"
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.darkbb.com
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 16:09

"I could use one more dance..."

Matthew looks around with his eyes lowered a bit.

*A cold mist comes from matthews mouth as he talks* "Somethings not right here..."

*mumbles* "Shadisie isn't keeping in toon with the music, leaving that off beat sound of worry..."

Matthew looks around the room, until his eyes lay upon Sky, who he thinks nothing of and keeps searching until his eyes lay upon another human locking the pulling the key out of the ball room door, just before he slams it shut.

Looks at Mistress Seiitsu.

"I'm sorry, but i have to deal with something..."

Lord Matthew beings to walk towards the locked ball room doors pushed aside fellow dancers. matthew beings to hit a dead stare at the doors and consuming his arms and hands with electricity he punches the doors, breaking the lock and the doors right off there hindges.

"Come out and play little human!.."

The sound of the doors breaking silences with music and the dancers stop dancing as they wonder what just happened...
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/heartless_kings
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 16:24

Seidaku carefully watches Lord Matthew, curious as to what has caused a disturbance of this peaceful ball. Her tessen appears in her right hand once more just in case something was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 16:27

Lady Rose, somewhat shocked by what just happened simply lets out a sigh and looks at the band...

"Well?.."

The band looks at around the ball room at all the dancers and the lead singer smiles.

"As you wish My Lady..."

The band then begins to continue playing and the dancers somewhat uneasy, slowly get back into there dancing rhythm. Lady Rose's at Zero and smiles...

"That was a first...Well where were we?..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/satans_darkest_angel
Master Zero
Master of the lost teachings
Master Zero

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 16:32

*Zero sighs*"Troublesome scouts and they wander why i use them as shields.My orders were to enjoy the ball because we are gonna have many partys during the fighting.Which reminds me..Shall we hold the next ball in my home?"*Smiles with his eyes closed then resume dancing with Rose*
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 16:43

"The whole point of having this Ball is too have a peaceful moment with all beings, good, bad, and in between. Problem tonight it seems as if someone wants to take the hosts job. I made Matthew host because i thought no one was try anything stupid having one of the highest ranking demon lords hosting. *sighs* i hope that human doesn't turn around or stop running, the second he does, Matthew...*remains silent*...eh...just wont be a pretty sight to see. Matthew kills for pleasure, this time it'll be with a purpose...May his only hope of survival lie in paradise, the only place that will try to stop Matthew from entering..."

Lady Rose raises her head and beings to dance with Master Zero.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 17:04

*Chuckles*"Then he will be lucky if he makes it that far.He better find refuge somewhere because if he returns home i will force him to kill someone he holds dear to him.If he refuses that order then he will be bonded to a tree and forced to watch them be tortured for as long as their body can take it.Then he will be given a chance to put them out of their misury.Then he will be killed after he kills them.I warned them that anyone who disobient will be punish."*Continues to dance with rose smiling*
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 17:09

Lord Matthew catches sight of two humans at the palace doors, running, while one is trying to close the doors.

"Dude screw the door lets go!!!" lets the human.

Matthew kicks the doors open upon hitting on the humans, knocking him toi the floor.

*scared* "Please, Lord Matthew, here, *pulls a gem from his pocket and offers it to Lord Matthew* take it, let me live, is all i ask...please." begs the human.

Lord Matthew takes out draws forth his 8 foot long katana and holds it to the humans hand.

"I don't want your filthy soul here anyways..."

Matthew walks past the human begging for his life and raises his head to the demon guards.
With a loud crash the gates slam shut trapping the other human inside the palace courtyard.

"You better get begging..." Matthew cuts off his yelling at the sight of the humans pockets stuffed fat of items.

With a sudden jerk matthew picks the human off the ground and bring him to face to face.

"I invite you people to my Ball, i allow you a safe portal to inferno, i wash up the road so you people don't get burned by the flames, i hold back the other demons from wanting to kill all of you, i even allow you into my palace, to drink my wine, to dance without guilt, to enjoy yourself, to have a good time, and you turn around and take advantage of it!!! *Matthew reaches his hand into the humans pocket pulling out a handful of gems* And on top of everything you steal from me!!!"

Before the human even hits the ground from matthew releasing his hold, the human falls in half, a clean cut from matthews blade revealing no blood on it.

"Is that stolen too?" yells matthew at the other human.

The human gets to his feet and kneels before Lord Matthew.

"No sir, i mean it is, but we got this one from earth sir." answers the human.

Lord Matthew picks up all the gems that were stolen from the newly made human.

"Then you may keep that one. But your time here is over, go back to earth and don't make me see you again until next years ball."

Matthew signals for the gates to open.

"Understand?"

"Yes sir..."

The minute the gates open wide enough for the human to get through the human takes off running down the road of inferno.

Lord Matthew looks at a guard.

"Bring me that gem." Smiles Matthew.

The guard now frowning gets a smile on his face as he heads after the human...
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 17:12

Lady Rose continues to dance, until he catches sight of Lord Matthew walking back into the Ball room.

"Shall we go ask what happened?..." chuckles Rose.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 17:41

Seidaku approuched Lord Matthew, tessen hidden once more, and bowed before him.

"What was the trouble MiLord?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 18:17

Lord Matthew enters the ball room looking at the doors he torn apart...

"Well damn, another thing that has to get fixed."

Walks up to Master Zero and Lady Rose.

"My Lady, one escaped, but the main one is outside. Dead."

walks over to mistress.

"Ahh My other Lady, sorry about that. No more trouble. " smiles gracefully at Her.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 18:23

She smiles, and chuckles lightly.

"Shall we continue our dance then MiLord?"
Back to top Go down
PrincessoftheDamnedAkasha
High Counsel of the Devils

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 18:34

A small red headed child skipped in. During her absence things had changed. Her brother was definatly not coming back...
She wore a red corset top with a knee length tootoo styled black and red skirt. Her socks were stripey black and red and she wore a long black leather cloak that was tied up at the back like a corest with ribbons here and there. The inside of the cloak was red and there was a large hood with feather like fluff around the edges going down the front. Ribbons flowed down from the tops of the cloak aswell and as the leather reached the elbow the leather disappeared and became bit red frills of material. She wore a sort of converse trainers that reach to her knees. Her socks were visible through the lace up part.
"So what did i miss?" she giggled as she saw the warm smile on Sei's face.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 18:41

Seidaku looked over to Princess Akasha, and smiled warmly indeed.

"It's nice to have you returned Princess."
Back to top Go down
High Counsel of the Devils

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 18:45

"Hmph well what can i say it's gonna be hard without my brother here...And getting used to these new people i would of been first in line if i hadn't left but i needed to go and sort out my affairs" She skipped around dancing by herself as many stared at her. She was used to it being the near enough only child here. Other children wouldn't be strong enough to suvive but she was special. "Do you like my attire my lovely queen? I like yours it's very stunning!" she laughed and smiled a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 18:49

She turned back towards Lord Matthew, smiling.

"The darkest of children are born from purity. Wouldn't you agree MiLord?"
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 19:27

Sky stood, knocking the table aside, spilling the drink.Mumbling, he walked off.He made his way over to one of the rather tall windows, leaning on the wall beside it.He clenched a tight fist, his blue eyes looking out at the moon in anger.He didn't care for any of the women here, let alone did he enjoy classy dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:22

"Indeed they are."

Lord Matthew walks over to Sky.

"You alright? I know, its boring as hell when your not here for the party..."
Back to top Go down
SkyAnthonyOrtiz

SkyAnthonyOrtiz

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:24

He looked at Matthew with his smirk on.This smirk wasn't his usual, cocky smirk.It was more gentle and such."I'm good..A bit angered..But eh'.I can hold up."He said, his blue eyes looking about the Ball to the others.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:31

Valencia sighed as she watched everything she stood up and grabbed her purse with her left hand. She kept the drink in her right. She walked to the door and walked out. As she got outside she sighed and looked at the sky. "Nothing out of the ordinary." she mumbled to herself and walked down the steps. valencia turned around and walked beside the steps. She sighed and took a drink for the glass that remained in her hand. She closed her eyes for a few moments then opened them once more. She set the glass down and opened her purse. She moved her dagger aside wondering why she even brought it if she wouldent need it. She finally found a small vile and opened it she drunk the contents that was in it then placed the vile in a secrete part of the purse. She closed the bag and picked her drink up. She deicided that she should probably go back inside.
Back to top Go down
Sir Gothic Angel
Demon Lord of Vengeance
Sir Gothic Angel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:48

"Can't disagree there, first time i hosted this ball, and had rose try to kill you, get thieves trying to get away, freaking did more damage than i did helped, i see a few days in the pits for me when this is over...*looks at Sky* at least i'm alone in the pits, nothing much to worry about, can just sit there and think about why i took the fall for a friend that should've took my place...i'm not the regretful kind, but this might just do it..."

Matthew pulls out his katana and looks at it.

"To kill a demon is too be reborn a human...i wonder..."

Matthew lays the katana down on the glassless window.

"Wonder where i'll go after i leave the pits...Earth sounds like the best place to go, i'll fit in...i hope..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Seidaku
Queen of Paradise
Mistress Seidaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 22:56

Seiitsu stepped off of the dance floor to a vacant table where she sat down in a chair, and observed the others. She leaned back into her chair, an ordinary fan appearing in her right hand. She gracefully opened it with ease, and began to wave it in her direction. It was nice dancing with the host while it lasted. Now she remembered why she never attended these things before. Her people skills sucked unless you counted battlefield wise, but that was a completely different concept. Social gatherings was something she didn't do for the exact reason.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Darkspawn
Valencia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 23:02

She started to walk back up the stairs. When she got on the very top step she glanced back to see angel in one of the trees. She giggled to herself and nodded. She turned her head back and walked back into the room. She kept to herself. She blinked and set the glass on one of the tables and sat down her legs crossed. She glanced and sky then she looked over at the band. She set her purse on the table. 'why is it that when i am usually somewere something almost always happens.' she began to think to herself.
Back to top Go down
Master Zero
Master Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 23:13

*Zero goes over to a table and sits down looking at Seidaku*"So you enjoying yourself."*Pulls his feet up and sits weirdly*"Hmm the ground isnt like it is on earth.So maybe later would you like to have a dance soon."
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose-Aiken
Lord of Eternal Darkness
Lady Rose-Aiken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.07.08 23:16

Rose mumbled under breath. And then walked over to the table where val was sitting.

"Evening..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Octember Ball   The Octember Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Octember Ball
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next